PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Missions/Storylines

Jinx
12-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Because of FFX-2's chapter setup, every place has a storyline for the game. Which storylines are your favorite? Which outcomes do you like best?

Mirage
12-11-2013, 01:17 AM
it's actually been too long for me to remember the specifics of each storyline. I'm just mixing them all together in my head

Pumpkin
12-11-2013, 01:21 AM
The ones that give dresspheres are my favorite because I loved getting new dresspheres.

I want to play this game again now...

But purely for just the challenges, if you take out the dresspheres as a rewards? I really liked the investigation on the Mi'hen Highroad, and I like the Rikku result. I liked confronting Garek(?), even though the fight was hard on Mt. Gagazet, because it was touching.

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate the Lake Macalania one where you do like 5 fights in a row. It's a shame you need to do it for the dressphere. I also disliked the Lightning Rod repair challenge.

Ayen
12-11-2013, 07:57 AM
The story where you visit Zanarkand Ruins and the place has turned into a tourist attraction and Yuna clearly disapproves. It's the first thing that comes to mind when you ask me. I only ever gotten as far as needing to find uniforms to sneak into... I forget. I want to say Bevelle, but not sure.

qwertysaur
12-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Zanarkand was my favorite. Monkey love is true love. :kaoclove:

Shauna
12-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Key-Mon?

Karifean
12-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Ah, there are too many good ones.

Den of Woe, need I say more?

Mi'ihen, pretty much every possible outcome. My favorite has to be nabbing Rin as the culprit. "You're a jackass." "I will take that as a compliment."

Thunder Plains, it's the beginning of Brother and Cid making up.

Macalania Woods, that ending was well done. You really just wander around and recall the memories tied to it. There's no flashy scene or anything, it's all just quiet, like the woods always are. And slowly, they fade...

Bikanel, because it was really damn satisfying to finally kill Angra Mainyu. Also I love how you're rebuilding a sand barrier which you literally tore down in FFX.

Gagazet, Garik finally getting over his insane urge for revenge.

Demonic Shinra is scary, but awesome. Also I'd really like to know what the hell is going on in Machina Panzer's ending.

I also like the fact that you can let genocide happen. And then you go round the world and not a single Guado is left. Quite sad.