PDA

View Full Version : What makes me mad

Elskidor
12-11-2013, 12:33 AM
about this entire forum's existence, is that it came 3 days late!

The other night I spent time pimping out Trevor's (GTA V) pickup truck and making it pink and a little black, and I got it all ready for the road and my wife came in the room and asked me if I was a homo. I told her " NO! Real men wear PINK! And pink trucks are cool!" She wanted me to prove to her that this was a real thing in the world and not just inside my head. Well, I couldn't...Trevor has a green and black truck instead now...

Ayen
12-11-2013, 08:02 AM
You could have showed her matches of Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation. Oh well.

Your wife sounds like a pinkist. You should paint the entire house pink :colbert:

Psychotic
12-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Trevor would have murdered your wife if he'd heard her. I'd say this whole thing ended relatively well.

Slothy
12-11-2013, 03:15 PM
You could have showed her matches of Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation. Oh well.

Fuck yeah. Can't do any better in singing the praises of pink than, "The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be."

Madame Adequate
12-11-2013, 05:03 PM
You could just show her this forum now and then go repaint Trevor's stuff to the correct colors?

Elskidor
12-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Oh, I showed her alright. I'm burnt of the game now that I beat it though. Perhaps next time.