PDA

View Full Version : Commodore Conversation

Botchmun
12-11-2013, 06:55 AM
What are people's thoughts on things and happenstance? Will anyone be going to see Desolation of Smaug? I hear it will have actors who won awards in it! Did anyone catch the local sporting event? The local team scored many field points, and accolades were distributed accordingly!

Ayen
12-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Since my mom has a day off Friday we'll be seeing it on opening weekend. Don't know how busy it'll be since we tend to go early afternoon and I think most of the crowds come out at midnight, don't they? Ah well, I expect it to be crowded regardless now shut up and take my money.

Jowy
12-11-2013, 07:06 AM
That local sports team broke a world record by being some loud motherfuckers! I'm going on a matinee date Sunday morning to see the Hobbit. Life is good!

Shauna
12-11-2013, 10:10 AM
I came in here thinking this was going to be chat about the Commodore 64.

I leave disappointed.

blackmage_nuke
12-11-2013, 12:39 PM
That ref was a wanker

Botchmun
12-11-2013, 01:17 PM
I came in here thinking this was going to be chat about the Commodore 64.

I leave disappointed.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2066/commodore64c64c.jpg

WELL HELLO THERE! I used to have one of these and an old Amiga at my house, and I played on both ever since I was 2!

Ayen
12-11-2013, 01:19 PM
I made many great games on the C64 on Game Dev Tycoon. Shame they went bankrupt and Nintendo stole their number for the N64 8D

Fuzakeru
12-12-2013, 01:08 PM
What are people's thoughts on things and happenstance?

I enjoy the word happenstance.

Will anyone be going to see Desolation of Smaug? I hear it will have actors who won awards in it!

I'm having a Christmas get together Saturday night that involves presents, delicious BBQ, this anticipated movie, and scotch. I am excited!

Did anyone catch the local sporting event? The local team scored many field points, and accolades were distributed accordingly!

Most recent one was the Saints versus the Panthers where we creamed Superman Newton and it felt so right. My significant other, who is a big Panthers fan, was less than thrilled but we managed not to sling too much trash talk at each other.

Sephex
12-12-2013, 01:18 PM
I would like to see that nerd dragon Smaug kick a 64 yard field goal.

Also, they won't let him into Shanghai because there is already too much of him.