PDA

View Full Version : Playing with the names

Ayen
12-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Has anyone on here ever switched Aerith and Tifa's names solely for the lulz?
I CANNOT be the only person here who thought of that.

What other fun stuff did you have with their names? One time my brother named Cloud Deadpool (no idea why) and I named Barrett Mr. T. Because I a pity a fool who messes with Avalanche!

qwertysaur
12-11-2013, 08:13 AM
inb4 naming RedXIII nanaki. :p

my sister named every character after harry potter characters.

Cloud = Harry
Barret = Albus (Dumbledore)
Tifa = Hermoine
Aeris = Ginny
red XIII = Sirius
Cait Sith = Fred
Yuffie = Hedwig
Cid = Ron
Vincent = Draco

Ayen
12-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Words cannot describe how epic that is.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-11-2013, 08:23 AM
When one of my friends and I started playing VII together, we named Cloud ScottJosh so he could be named after both of us. Not that exciting, but we found it amusing.

We changed all the other character names so that they would be funny in conversations, but I can't remember them unfortunately. I do know we did switch Tifa and Aeris' name at least one of the times we started to play the game just to be funny. I'm also pretty sure I starting playing once where I renamed everyone as Cloud.

qwertysaur
12-11-2013, 08:27 AM
not as good as when my cousin saw Tifa for the first time. Her name for her was going to be "Boobie lady" but that wouldn't fit so she settled for Booblady. She was 6 at the time and I was playing for her while she watched. Cloud was named Swordy,Barret was named Big Guy and Aeris was named Peach. :p

Sephex
12-11-2013, 11:28 AM
1.) Name everyone Sephiroth

2.) Get blackout drunk

3.) Sephiroth handed the Black Materia to Sephiroth

Veinexes
12-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I never liked messing with the names that much in any RP that didn't allow me to create the characters, I would rather they had the names they came with and see no reason to change them.