PDA

View Full Version : [XIII-2] Theory: Square-Enix made Noel's outfit so awful in order to force you to buy DLC

Psychotic
12-11-2013, 10:40 AM
WHY IS HE WEARING A SWEATER FOR PANTS?!! Good lord.

I had to go buy the Assassin's Creed outfit to cover that and his stupid hair. Well played, Square-Enix, well played indeed.

Mirage
12-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Must suck to not have gotten the guardian outfit included with the game

Ayen
12-11-2013, 11:04 AM
I had to look up Noel to see what you were talking about. They don't bother me.

Try harder, Square.

Mirage
12-11-2013, 11:04 AM
They don't really bother me either. Serah's clothes are worse.

Jinx
12-11-2013, 11:08 AM
They're called 'swants'.

Psychotic
12-11-2013, 11:08 AM
I got a brand new copy of the game for £4.50 so I'm not really complaining about not getting any extras included. :shobon: EoFF got 27p of the sale too apparently as I bought it from Amazon.

But seriously now, that's a sweater. Who thought that was a good idea?

Ayen
12-11-2013, 11:12 AM

Yeah, they shouldn't have messed with her XIII's outfit.

Though I like her best in the N7 armor. Don't know why. I think I just have a thing for women in full body armor. I have to admit being able to get alternate costumes from other games is cool.

But why the hell is the Moogle's head so big?

Psychotic
12-11-2013, 11:13 AM
I'll tell you what bothers me about the Moogle - its puffy chubby cheeks. It reminds me of a hamster. I want to pop them.

Mirage
12-11-2013, 11:33 AM

Though I like her best in the N7 armor. Don't know why. I think I just have a thing for women in full body armor. I have to admit being able to get alternate costumes from other games is cool.

Thanks for being one of those people who tell publishers that is is fine to strip a game for extras and make us pay for it.

Ayen
12-11-2013, 11:47 AM

Thanks for being one of those people who tell publishers that is is fine to strip a game for extras and make us pay for it.

-directs you to my sig-

Del Murder
12-11-2013, 04:16 PM
He comes from a future where he is the last human life. Obviously fashion is not a big deal.

Psychotic
12-11-2013, 04:31 PM
What he wants to do in the comfort of his own time zone is his own business, but when you step outside and back in time into decent civilized society there are certain standards you have to maintain.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-11-2013, 05:37 PM
I thought all of the DLC outfits were terrible (at least the ones which came with the DLC pack), if I remember right. I know all of Serah's outfits were awful, anyways.

My main problem with fashion in this game is that Serah had to randomly get these magical clothes from nowhere at the beginning of the game rather than keep her more sensible clothes from XIII.

Mirage
12-11-2013, 11:07 PM

-directs you to my sig-

Yeah, you should be.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-12-2013, 04:49 AM
Noel looks mighty comfy in those pants.

I ain't hatin'. Get me a pair :monster:

Jessweeee♪
12-12-2013, 05:07 AM
Nothing phases me after Nooj :bounce:

Ayen
12-12-2013, 05:50 AM

-directs you to my sig-

Yeah, you should be.

Except, I'm not. Because I haven't spent a single cent on DLC since the concept was conceived. And as long as companies are making money off of this stuff they're going to keep doing it. I don't see you getting on Psychotic who just admitted to buying the DLC which is doing more harm to what you're clearly against than my making a passing comment about an outfit. Now stop acting like they care what people say or don't say on the internet when it isn't attached to $$$$$$$$$

Mirage
12-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Oh come on, i'm not as mad at you as it might seem. I just don't always remember the smileys. And I'm not getting on Psychotic because he is scary :(.

Botchmun
12-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Do I need to separate you two? Or should I just take you both back to my place for some patty-cake and a nightcap?

Ayen
12-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Do I need to separate you two? Or should I just take you both back to my place for some patty-cake and a nightcap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F7qOeY_05Y

Psychotic
12-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Besides, Mirage knows I am addicted to playing dress up dolly with video game characters (and indeed corpses) so any remonstrations are futile.

Mirage
12-12-2013, 11:10 PM
I... know that? Well, I do now!

Mirage
12-12-2013, 11:14 PM
And there is nothing wrong with playing dress-up in games. :doublecolbert:

Botchmun
12-13-2013, 12:48 AM
Don't play dress-up with me, 'cuz I'll cheat.

Final Fantasy having DLC doesn't surprise me, the series stopped being worth it for me around the supposed 'golden' era. I'm just wondering where it'll go next. Final Fantasy XIII-III will allow you to reskin lightning into a rule 63 Cloud?

Mirage
12-13-2013, 01:00 AM
You know that happened, right?

Sephiroth
12-13-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm just wondering where it'll go next. Final Fantasy XIII-III will allow you to reskin lightning into a rule 63 Cloud?

It does:

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/8471/5dcr.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img69/3374/iuxw.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img10/1336/zbhj.jpg