PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla Teaser

Ayen
12-12-2013, 04:50 PM
GODZILLA!

QjKO10hKtYw

I am officially hyped. Anyone have plans to see this next year?

Botchmun
12-12-2013, 04:52 PM
THIS YES OF MINE BURNS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!

Elskidor
12-12-2013, 04:54 PM
I have never seen a Godzilla movie in my life so I suppose I probably should sooner or later. There are 29 other Godzilla movies so I figure this one is as good a start as any.

Ayen
12-12-2013, 05:01 PM
I always liked the original black and white Godzilla of the 1950's, Godzilla (1985) and Godzilla 2000. Godzilla versus King Kong wasn't bad either.

Freya
12-12-2013, 05:26 PM
I liked the Godzilla movie in like 2000 but then again I was a kid and giant monsters are cool.

Of course I'm excited for more giant monster movies!

Scotty_ffgamer
12-12-2013, 05:38 PM
Godzilla vs Biollante is my favorite so far. I haven't seen many Godzilla movies, though. I'm pretty pumped for this! I love me some kaiju action.

Ayen
12-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I liked the Godzilla movie in like 2000 but then again I was a kid and giant monsters are cool.

Giant monsters are always cool regardless of age, unless they're destroying your cities and killing people, then they aren't so cool. But that's a different matter.

CimminyCricket
12-12-2013, 06:36 PM
i've been pretty excited about this one since i found out about it. as long as it isn't like the mathew broderick version i have no issues

Scotty_ffgamer
12-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Several of my good friends who are all big Godzilla fans are all excited for this and the way they talk about it gives me hope that it will be good. I feel like they told me that the people making this are taking more care to not blaspheme the name of Godzilla like what was done with the Matthew Broderick version. I guess we'll know for sure when it comes out. This monster at least looks like Godzilla, so there is that.

sharkythesharkdogg
12-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Godzilla vs Biollante is my favorite so far. I haven't seen many Godzilla movies, though. I'm pretty pumped for this! I love me some kaiju action.

http://www.neomonsterisland.com/tktarkv/vol4/037/1835/15990_10151624810658392_444251224_n.jpg

TWISTED KAIJU THEATEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!

Ayen
12-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Several of my good friends who are all big Godzilla fans are all excited for this and the way they talk about it gives me hope that it will be good. I feel like they told me that the people making this are taking more care to not blaspheme the name of Godzilla like what was done with the Matthew Broderick version. I guess we'll know for sure when it comes out. This monster at least looks like Godzilla, so there is that.

Yeah, the 1998 film was terrible. The creators of the original Godzilla (or creator, I forget) don't consider that Godzilla a real Godzilla before it lacks the atomic breath. Ironically enough the one that appeared in the cartoon that continued the 98 film (which is actually loads better than the actual movie) is considered a legit version because it actually had the atomic breath and was just overall better.

One of the newer Japanese movies even made fun of the American Godzilla, calling it Zilla and after building it up as being way cooler than it was in the 98 film the original Godzilla comes in and pwns the sucker in five seconds. Best. Scene. EVER!

Scotty_ffgamer
12-12-2013, 08:07 PM
I want to see Godzilla Final Wars so bad so I can see Zilla get decimated.

Veinexes
12-12-2013, 09:25 PM
It is pretty funny, he is just outright thrown away almost as soon as he shows up and Godzilla doesn't give him a second glance when he's done. I had/have a Godzilla fighting game on the Turbo Duo that allows you to play as Godzilla or any of the foes you happen to defeat in campaign (sadly not Biolante though, she does give interesting fights though). The worst/hardest monsters to fight in that game were probably Battra (adult or Larvae) and Super mecha Godzilla since he could OHKO you with a G-Crusher attack once he got in close.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-13-2013, 03:06 AM
I think there's a Godzilla game for the Super Famicom (never came out in America) that lets you play as Biollante. It's pretty rad.

Mercen-X
12-16-2013, 09:47 PM
I feel they've gone the way of Cloverfield in not showing exactly what Godzilla looks like (always veiled in shadow or dust). I loved Cloverfield, so I hope they carry through.