PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Location

Scotty_ffgamer
12-12-2013, 06:05 PM
This game probably has some of my favorite locations in any Final Fantasy game. Discuss your favorite locations in this game! Also, what are your favorite location themes in this game?

Timber is probably my favorite now that I've thought about it today. I always forget about Timber, though. Aside from that, my favorite location is probably Balamb. It's so peaceful and I wish I could live there. Also, the theme for Balamb! It was the first song I ever learned how to play on guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB30RVWeuP8

Shorty
12-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Deling City, Fisherman's Horizon, and Islands Closest to Heaven/Hell.

Winhill is also pretty charming.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-12-2013, 07:11 PM
The Laguna sequences in Winhill are some of my favorite parts in the game. it's also a nice relaxing place that I wouldn't mind living. And little kid Ellone is adorable.

Aquarian
12-12-2013, 10:59 PM
...and now I have to buy this game again!

I really liked the Fisherman's Horizon, I thought it to be a place I would enjoy due to the Hippies that lived there. Also the music is very relaxing.

I also liked the Great Salt Flats and the castle of Ultimecia.

Minami
12-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Its hard to pick just one area but i definitely love Fisherman's horizon, Balamb and Winhill

AssassinDX
12-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Same as Aquarian, Fisherman's Horizon. I'd love to retire to a place like that.

Psychotic
12-15-2013, 10:51 AM
FH definitely has some of the best music although the hippie vibe puts me off. Esthar City looks fantastic.

Rantz
12-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Balamb, Balamb Garden and Winhill are all super nice and peaceful. Esthar City is pretty breathtaking but I want to see where people live! The parts you get to explore consist of way too much empty road for my taste.