PDA

View Full Version : EoFF 2013 Timeline

Jinx
12-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Wow, can you believe that this year is almost over? I certainly can't. I know that this year has been very eventful for me, and I know it's been incredibly eventful for many of you as well. To honor and celebrate the happenings in our lives this year, I am introducing the EoFF Timeline!

This timeline will be used to show major events in chronological order in our lives. Members are asked to submitted any and all major events in their lives. Major events qualify as:

Starting/ending a new relationship
Becoming engaged
Getting married
Find out you're having a baby
Having a baby
Moving
Graduating

Major events can also include:

Starting a new job
Getting a new pet
Buying something big like a house or a car
Having a meetup with other EoFFers
Traveling internationally

I fully trust EoFFers to use their best judgment on this!

In addition to Major Events, members can add up to three life events that they consider important to them personally. This can be anything that has touched you, changed you, or you feel you have accomplished this year.

No matter what events you include, please mark the month that your event took place. If you can share the day as well, even better! As stated before, this timeline will be chronological, so the more accurate on dates, the better!

If you would like to participate in this event, you have until Sunday, December 29th to PM me your Life Events. The Timeline will be revealed on New Year's Eve in celebration of 2013!

Calliope
12-14-2013, 08:13 PM
To clarify, is this to chronicle our entire lives, or this year?

Calliope
12-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Cool! This seems like a fun idea :D

Night Fury
12-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Hmm, I don't really know what I'd like to add to this for my three important ones, but I know that my majors will be;

Graduating University - July 2013
Moving to Australia - July 2013

I don't really feel that getting a job over here was that big, so I'll have a think about my third major for a while.

My 'important' ones can be

- My first Christmas with Phil :heart:
- Meeting up with EoFFers in Edinburgh and QLD/Aus
- My Grandma passing

I don't know why the third, I just feel like it really made me change a bit and just affected me a lot. I would like to think about it though, before fully deciding.

Pike
12-15-2013, 12:22 PM
In addition to Major Events, members can add up to three life events that they consider important to them personally. This can be anything that has touched you, changed you, or you feel you have accomplished this year.

On April 12 2013 I beat Deus Ex
and on May 9 2013 I beat Deus Ex Human Revolution

And both games were really really good!

:jess:

Mirage
12-15-2013, 12:27 PM
If Pike's don't count, I might as well not even make a post.