PDA

View Full Version : Happiness...vibes and stuff...LIFE

Alive-Cat
12-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Distant yearning, hold my fort

Freya
12-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Alive man? You are back? What is this sorcery!

EoFF is very important to me. I've been here since 2004. Addicted ever since. Now for almost two years I've been consistently updating the front site with about 100 articles under my belt. Eoff let me live out my journalism dream about a year ago when I got to meet kitase and toriyama. I am busier now with my life but I still try to keep our front site current even when we slack off for bits of time and I work with members almost constantly on eoff related things. It's basically my second job. I'm almost always checking eoff. I love eoff! It frustrates me at times but it's my home and it makes me happy.

Alive-Cat
12-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Where we all wander, hold my last sunrise.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-15-2013, 05:53 AM
What do you like about eyesonff?

I'll just say this.

I was inactive for a part of this year. When I was away, something really troutty happened. It made me have a lot of negative thoughts about myself. I needed friends. I needed people who were always nice to me.

I came back to EoFF with the intention to write. Not just articles but to post a lot in general. To keep my brain busy. Anything to keep negative thoughts away. I had to distract myself with writing just so I could shift my thoughts and give myself something to focus on. I wanted to do this in a place that was familiar and comfortable to me.

When I came back a few months ago, I was met with no negativity for leaving. Every single person I talked to said "Hey, welcome back! Good to see you". And I really appreciate that.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-15-2013, 06:29 AM
I'm relatively new here. I technically joined two years ago, but looking aback at my posts, I would post only a couple of times every couple of months for most of that time. I didn't really start posting until recently.

Despite that, I've really grown to like this place a lot. I do remember when I first joined, it was after I had searched something random like the Rinoa is Ultimecia theory and one of the search results was this forum. Being a final fantasy fan, I ended up decided to look around at some of the threads and read what people had to say. Aside from good discussion being in some of those older FF threads, I really found myself drawn to the community here and wanted to join in the fun. Once I joined, I felt a bit intimidated/shy I guess and just didn't post much. Offline or online, it just takes me a while to feel comfortable opening up to people and talking, I guess.

Despite still not posting all that much sometimes, this place has become sort of my online home. I enjoy you all dearly and have enjoyed trying to find ways to contribute to the forums when I can. This place is great!

Ghosteses
12-15-2013, 06:35 AM
welcome back! ^^ i liked your post and i also enjoy music and FF! =D

Shorty
12-15-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm so happy you're back! I missed seeing your Shake signature around. (I was watching Aqua Teen just the other day and thought about it.)

A lot of little things make me happy in life. I take joy from the simplest of pleasures and I am super easy to please. I enjoy the same things I would assume many other people enjoy - connecting with others, good times with friends, cathartic experiences, reading, discovering new things, immersing myself in my hobbies. I am happy traveling and taking road trips and furthering personal projects and accomplishing personal goals and I am happy with a perfect latte or donning a super cute pair of shoes or hearing an incredibly inspiring story. And it of course makes me happy to know that I am loved and cared about.

My life has changed me in immeasurable ways since joining twelve years ago and I am sure I will see many more changes come from it before my time is up. I come back here for the people.