PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Candy Cane Delivery Service, kupo!

Pages : [1] 2

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Hello EoFF!

Candy Cane Delivery Moogle here, kupo! Mognet Central has sent me on a rush here to deliver the deed of EoFF to one... let's see, the name is a bit smudged... to lonny_BoB! Unfortunately for me, it looks like a nasty blizzard has settled here in your lovely land. I should have known something like this would happen, kupo!

It looks like I may even be snowed in here until Christmas if the forecast is anything to go by! Since I'm going to be here a while, EoFF leaders have asked if I could lend them a wing in delivering candy canes with you all's secret messages to other EoFF citizens

So, is there a member on EoFF that you secretly admire? Do you simply want to brighten someone's day? Do you want to thank someone for all their hard work in improving this forum or in making your life better? Here's your chance!

Simply PM me your secret message with the name of the person you want it to go to, and I'll fly one of these lovely candy canes 49229 with your message to that person in a jiffy, kupo! Just make sure your messages are positive. This is not a time to insult or be mean to someone. Please keep things clean and respectful otherwise I will be a sad moogle. Also, I won't deliver that message.

Us moogles here at EoFF's Candy Cane Delivery Service pride ourselves in our confidentiality, and the recipient of your candy cane will not know who it is that sent the message.

Let's send some candy canes, kupo!

Calliope
12-16-2013, 02:48 AM
Is there a limit on messages we can send?

Hollycat
12-16-2013, 02:51 AM
I gotta know who is playing the part of kupo before I send anything. what if you are the person I want to send a message to?

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 02:54 AM
Good question, kupo!

I'll only be sticking around until Christmas Day, so you have until December 25 to send me your messages! Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will be a bit busy for me, though, so I may be more slow moving on those days to send messages.

I'm terrible with time zones, but I'll say this will end at 10pm CST on Christmas Day (that's GMT -6 I believe).

Calliope: There isn't any limit to how many you send! If you want to send a message to half the people on the forum, then do it! It just might take me a while to deliver them all, kupo! I'm only one moogle.

Edit: Scotty_ffgamer is in charge of me, kupo!

Calliope
12-16-2013, 02:57 AM
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Scotty_ffgamer
12-16-2013, 02:59 AM
You outed me without even a fight, Candy Cane Moogle :(.

So yeah, don't send any secret messages for me unless you really don't care that I know who you are. No candy canes for me.

My work schedule has also been pretty spotty lately, so some days I may not get around to this as quickly as I'd like. I'll do my best though!

Shorty
12-16-2013, 03:41 AM
I received a message from a secret admirer that was hilariously clever and I would like to thank the sender of the message.

Thanks, Candy Cane Moogle! I have a feeling this will be my favorite Christmas event! :jess:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-16-2013, 03:53 AM
Is it possible to send candy to myself?

I'm just trying to ensure I can get one :up:

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Just got done sending in my first batch of candy canes! Just the first day and we've already had so many participants! You all are running me ragged, kupo. Remember, we still have 10 days left to do this, so there's still plenty of time to give and receive candy canes!

This is more fun than being Zidane's save moogle, though. That poor fella has to drop everything he's doing and run halfway around the world at any moment, and Zidane can be a jerk about it sometimes, kupo.

Keep the messages coming, kupo! This has been great! I'll be retiring for the night soon, but everything I've gotten from before typing this post has been sent!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-16-2013, 04:56 AM
Oh! I got one :jess:

Thank you, whoever :3:

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 04:58 AM
I just now noticed your last post! I was going to say that you could send yourself one if you really wanted to, but you got one anyways! Keep sending the happy messages, kupo! You all are doing great so far!

WildRaubtier
12-16-2013, 05:06 AM
YOU DAMNED KIDS

http://www.headlesshollow.com/glencarrig/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/nojunkmail.jpg

Freya
12-16-2013, 05:59 AM
YAY CANDY CANES! I never got these when they did it in school. Jerk school kids.

Ayen
12-16-2013, 01:00 PM
It took me two messages to realize that you were just forwarding messages from other people and not actually having a real conversation with me.

Stop laughing. STOP IT!

Am I supposed to do something with the candy canes or...?

Calliope
12-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Well, then you better get sending them out!

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 01:14 PM
It took me two messages to realize that you were just forwarding messages from other people and not actually having a real conversation with me.

Stop laughing. STOP IT!

Am I supposed to do something with the candy canes or...?

I kind of realized that when I was sending them out today and was going to say something, but it seems you figured it out, kupo!

You don't need to do anything with the candy cane, but if there's anyone you want to say something appreciative or nice to, just pm me that message and their name, and that person will get a candy cane with a nice message too, kupo!

Keep up the good work everyone! Between last night and this morning, I have sent out about 80 candy canes with secret messages! I (Candy Cane Moogle) even got a candy cane, kupo!

DK
12-16-2013, 01:21 PM
I got an extremely rude one that I'm pretty sure is from lonny bob, I'm so hurt. :(

Hollycat
12-16-2013, 01:24 PM
YOU DAMNED KIDS

http://www.headlesshollow.com/glencarrig/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/nojunkmail.jpg
You posted this just because I'm a real estate agent didn't you? :P

I got two! Thank you to whomever sent them!

Sephex
12-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Thank you to whoever got me one, though I have a good idea who it was! I'll have to send out a few when I am not at work later.

Loony BoB
12-16-2013, 01:36 PM
I got an extremely rude one that I'm pretty sure is from lonny bob, I'm so hurt. :(
I only just found out about this super-recently (like ToriJ, I didn't realise it was being forwarded and just replied with ":o"). Rest assured, I have not sent anything rude to anyone! I think this is just such a wonderful idea, it really made my morning when I got the message. :<3: Thank you to whoever you are!

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 01:46 PM
We just surpassed 100 candy cane deliveries, kupo! With that, I'll probably take a break until later today. I have to go to work soon. Keep 'em coming!

Denmark
12-16-2013, 01:48 PM
I got one. :)

Fuzakeru
12-16-2013, 01:56 PM
I got one! I hope that person doesn't mind that I share (and if you do, I'm sorry!).

I don't think we got along before, but I'm glad that you're back. I hope you stick around!

Thanks! Rest assure, I don't hold any grudges from the past. I love this community and the different types of people that make it up. Your candy cane made me feel very, very awesome and it was a delight to wake up to. Thank you for taking the time to send it to me!

Also, thanks Candy Cane Moogle for delivering messages for us! :love:

Pike
12-16-2013, 02:02 PM
I didn't see this thread until after I read my PMs and I was confused xD. All clear now though!

Shauna
12-16-2013, 02:10 PM
This is a lovely little thing. Thank you for working hard Candy Cane Moogle! :3

Also thanks for the anonymous words, mystery senders. Made my day it has. x}

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 02:28 PM
I was going to send a sort of mass mognet message to as many people as I could before doing this explaining what was going on. I only managed to send a few before creating this thread before I found my PM box already bursting with candy canes to send. I never had time/forgot to actually send more mognet messages.

So, sorry for the confusion on what's going on for those who have gotten the candy canes and are only now seeing this thread, kupo!

Minami
12-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Wow i actually got some. Thanks people who sent me them :love:

noxious.sunshine
12-16-2013, 03:21 PM
I'll send some out later today.

Thanks to the ones I already got!!

Calliope
12-16-2013, 04:43 PM
It has come to my attention that Little Miss Jinx thinks she can be nicer to more people than me. Watch out, EoFF! I'm about to teach that little whippersnapper the meaning of "Mass anonymous kind or funny gestures toward strangers". She thinks I'm too long in the tooth for this, but what if rocks were all different sizes and everything slowly turned into a snail?

Shorty
12-16-2013, 04:44 PM
I am so pleased with this event so far. Thanks for all your hard work, Candy Cane Moogle!

Loony BoB
12-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Don't worry, Moogle, I assure you that it's really nice finding out through means of a pleasant surprise rather than being instructed on it. :)

Poor Moogle is going to get royally overworked by Jinx and Calliope. xD

Ayen
12-16-2013, 05:16 PM
No fighting. Kiss and make up.

Shorty
12-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Nicky revealed to me how many Candy Canes you ladies have sent out and holy hell, I am so proud of you two for spreading holiday cheer, seriously.

But you guys have The Cobbinator on your tail. I am coming for you.

Pike
12-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Whoever sends out the most of these should get a special title

In These Colors

Shorty
12-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Can we just replace their signature with a huge "none for gretchen weiners" text?

NeoCracker
12-16-2013, 05:32 PM
...I have no Idea who you are Candy Cane Moogle, BUT DIE IN A FIRE :mad2:

Shorty
12-16-2013, 05:33 PM
And I'm changing NeoCracker's set to The Grinch.

NeoCracker
12-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Can you at least wait to do that? I haven't had my current set for very long. :(

Shorty
12-16-2013, 05:35 PM
You will apologize to Candy Cane Moogle or you will get a Grinch set.

A Jim Carrey Grinch set.

Loony BoB
12-16-2013, 05:41 PM
Wait, Nicky, Sarah and Jinx are sending out these things? I'm just trying to keep up so I know how many of these are just being sent to me because people are competing with each other and how many are actually people who felt like sending me a message...

Pumpkin
12-16-2013, 05:44 PM
I got some nice messages. Thanks you guys, it really means a lot :jess:

Shorty
12-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Wait, Nicky, Sarah and Jinx are sending out these things? I'm just trying to keep up so I know how many of these are just being sent to me because people are competing with each other and how many are actually people who felt like sending me a message...

Can we not compete and also be sending heartfelt messages? Are the two mutually exclusive? :p Consider the fact that we are competing to make everyone feel equally as included in this activity and to make sure that no one is left out. If we were doing this for recognition, we could just send out PMs ourselves with our names all signed at the bottom. :roll2

For the record, though, I have sent you nothing.

NeoCracker
12-16-2013, 05:48 PM
You will apologize to Candy Cane Moogle or you will get a Grinch set.

A Jim Carrey Grinch set.

Threatening punishment on those who don't enjoy the holidays? That's not very Christmasy of you. :colbert:

Shorty
12-16-2013, 05:51 PM
That's a hit I'm willing to take if the punishment brings joy to others! :jess:

NeoCracker
12-16-2013, 05:53 PM
...Others who aren't me you mean. :(

Loony BoB
12-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Take a joke, ladies! :p

For the record, though, I have sent you nothing.
...I wonder if it's too late for me to change my mind about who I asked to send certain messages to. :cry:

Shorty
12-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Indeed. :doublecolbert:

Fuzakeru
12-16-2013, 06:10 PM
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/ReverseSensibility/Random/PoorCandyCaneMoogleSadface.jpg

Pike
12-16-2013, 07:09 PM
I just sent in like 30 of these and I know I'm not the only one doing that sort of thing.

Poor, poor Moogle. :(

Rantz
12-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Maybe the moogle needs some Supersoft. Or some helper moogles! ;)

Denmark
12-16-2013, 07:32 PM
I want a REAL candy cane.

Psychotic
12-16-2013, 07:48 PM
I want a REAL Moogle.

...for dinner.

Flying Mullet
12-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Careful. If not properly prepared, you can rupture the kuposack and the meat will be poisoned.

Fuzakeru
12-16-2013, 07:52 PM
I want a REAL Moogle.

...for dinner.

Boooooo, sir. Boooooo.

Freya
12-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Poor Candy Cane Moogle. You're really making him work!

Pumpkin
12-16-2013, 09:04 PM
I've been trying to send candy canes to people I suspect aren't going to get any or very many because they deserve some love too. Also to some people who have given me advice and support when I've most needed it so that they hopefully know how much it is appreciated.

I also sent one fake hitting on my boyfriend pretending to be someone else >.>

Freya
12-16-2013, 09:07 PM
I picked a lot of lower forum posters. They deserve love too!

Calliope
12-16-2013, 09:40 PM

My goal is to prevent anyone from feeling like/realizing this:

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b570/eoffpostsecret/zvpffn_zps9a60779d.jpg

Most of the ones I've sent out so far are to people who I don't know. With all the attention of the Ciddies and the Christmas Card Exchange, I thought that this was a great opportunity to ensure that EoFF is as inclusive and welcoming as moogly possible. If I can manage to trounce Jinx and Shorty in the process, I'll call it a double-victory for the forums.

Candy Cane Moogle
12-16-2013, 11:32 PM
I am so pleased with this event so far. Thanks for all your hard work, Candy Cane Moogle!

:D

...I have no Idea who you are Candy Cane Moogle, BUT DIE IN A FIRE :mad2:

:cry:

I want a REAL Moogle.

...for dinner.

:stare:

Just got to check this now that I'm home from work. I'll try to get through as many as possible! You all are running me ragged, kupo! Seriously, though, it's great to see so many people wanting to spread cheer and happiness to other members! Keep 'em coming! (I'm going to regret saying that, aren't I? Kupooooooo....)

Edit: also, the lovely moogle picture in this post is drawn by the Fuzakeru. If you like it, give Fuzakeru all of the reps ever.

NorthernChaosGod
12-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Someone sent me one that was kind of disturbing. I'm sure it was Sam. :(

Agent Proto
12-17-2013, 12:45 AM
I want to thank whoever it was that sent me a Candy Cane. I'm pretty sure it could've been Formy, since he's the only one who seems to recognize my presence, but I could be very wrong, and I hope I am. Anyway, thank you unknown sender. I really appreciate it! :)

Nicolas
12-17-2013, 12:46 AM
NEVER!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-17-2013, 12:55 AM
NEVER!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ALWAYS!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Goldenboko
12-17-2013, 01:03 AM
This is adorable :love:

Formalhaut
12-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Just saying this Candy Cane delivery service is such a great idea. Aww, I've already got a few. Gives me goosebumps reading all of them.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-17-2013, 01:22 AM
I didn't even realize that this was going on until I received a candy cane.

I just want to say, to whoever it was, thank you. That candy cane and your words really meant a lot. For seriously.

Pike
12-17-2013, 01:29 AM
Thanks to everyone who has sent me some of these, they are making my night :) I sent out a good deal today and I plan on sending even more over the next few days :jess:

escobert
12-17-2013, 01:39 AM
Thanks to whoever sent me one! <3

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-17-2013, 01:47 AM
I had no idea this event would take off with such speed and popularity! I just want to say thank you to everyone who sent me something. They're making my night.

I've sent several and plan to send more. Sorry Moogle, looks like you've got your work cut out for you ;)

Miriel
12-17-2013, 01:57 AM
Aww, I just got a really lovely one. I wish I knew who sent it! Thank you whoever you are. :)

Formalhaut
12-17-2013, 02:13 AM
I've actually made a folder for my PMs so I can go back and re-read my lovely candy canes. :3:

*Rushes off to copy Jinx's idea*

Slothy
12-17-2013, 02:48 AM
I've been trying to send candy canes to people I suspect aren't going to get any or very many because they deserve some love too. Also to some people who have given me advice and support when I've most needed it so that they hopefully know how much it is appreciated.

I've gotten 3 and I'm 90% sure the first was from you.

I guess that means one of the ladies competing for most sent forgot about me.

CimminyCricket
12-17-2013, 02:50 AM
i think i got one from shion already :c)

Formalhaut
12-17-2013, 02:50 AM
I've only sent one so far, but hot damn you're going to bet I'll spend much of my time tomorrow sending them all out like Santa!

Tasura
12-17-2013, 02:59 AM
I just got a really awesome one, thanks whoever you are <3. I've also sent a couple myself, I'll probably send more when I can think of something xD.

Candy Cane Moogle
12-17-2013, 03:02 AM
And I have just finished with today's batch of candy canes, kupo!

Here are some fun stats for you all on this
1. at least 307 candy canes have been sent between today and yesterday (there might be a couple more. My stat keeping was bad right around the beginning.)
2. Around 131 different people have received at least one candy cane, so we've had a pretty diverse group of people receiving candy canes! Keep up the work as you have about 9 more days!
3. I've gotten 4 more notifications between starting to type this post and now.
4. I have been going nonstop since getting home from work (with a little fifteen minute break for food). So, I have been sending candy canes for about 4 hours today.
5. I've spent probably around 7 hours total on this between yesterday and today! Kupooooo....
6. I forgot how to send a pm approximately 5 times today just from the rush of it all.
7. I forgot how to add the candy cane picture for a brief moment approximately ten times
8. You all are awesome and lovely people. Keep it up!

Formalhaut
12-17-2013, 03:06 AM
4. I have been going nonstop since getting home from work (with a little fifteen minute break for food). So, I have been sending candy canes for about 4 hours today.

But Moogler, I thought THIS was your job!

Del Murder
12-17-2013, 03:08 AM
Hey guys I just sent a super special, unique, and deeply personal message to everyone on the who's online list. Am I doing it right?

Shorty
12-17-2013, 03:08 AM
Thanks, Del Murder, that was a really kind message!

Maybe one of the ladies is pacing herself!

noxious.sunshine
12-17-2013, 03:12 AM
I sent out a batch!

^_^

Scotty_ffgamer
12-17-2013, 03:21 AM
One more suggestion from people for everyone's favorite candy cane delivering Moogle! Could you all try to fit all of the messages you want to send into one PM rather than send a bunch in a row? A lot of people are doing this, but surprisingly it makes it easier for me for different reasons (particularly with more easily keeping track with which person I've left off on if I have to step away for an extended period of time!)

Thanks again for everyone who is making this a smashing success! You all have far exceeded my expectations already!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-17-2013, 03:27 AM
Hey guys I just sent a super special, unique, and deeply personal message to everyone on the who's online list. Am I doing it right?

Darn, I shouldn't have left for a bit :cry:

REAL LIIFFEEE :argh:

Scotty_ffgamer
12-17-2013, 03:27 AM
You're perfectly fine, Jinx. I was more meaning people who send a bunch of PM's with only one message in there. I definitely want people to keep sending me stuff when they think of more people they want to send stuff too!

To anyone that has sent them to me one at a time, I still want to thank you for sending them to me! You all have been great! You probably do that to make it more easily forwardable for me, but I'm also afraid I'd forward it with the sender's name in there!

Calliope
12-17-2013, 04:03 AM
Can there please be a Lump of Coal Oglop to deliver coal to snotnoses and complainers? This is a thread for goodwill and being nice to people, which includes not feeling entitled to an instant slew of messages, and not acting like you're too cool to be flattered by the fact someone was thinking of you, even if it's just for the sake of some holiday cheer.

Scotty and Candy Cane Moogle you are doing a really wonderful job. Four hours? That's some stamina right there. I can barely use my computer for an hour without starting to cramp up anymore.

Slothy
12-17-2013, 04:04 AM

Maybe one of the ladies is pacing herself!

Ha! You've fallen for my clever plan to find out who it was!

Elskidor
12-17-2013, 04:06 AM
I must have missed this thread entirely. Makes much more sense now!

Pumpkin
12-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Yer, I sent one to you Vivi :3

I will send more tomorrow, I'm trying to not overwhelm the moogle all at once.

Candy Cane Moogle
12-17-2013, 04:08 AM
I would say maybe stickying it would help, but there are already like 20 stickied threads in general chat or something, haha.

Anyways, I doubt I'll have this stamina for this in future days, I was just determined to see that 44 notifications get down to zero. Which it did, kupo!

Agent Proto
12-17-2013, 04:11 AM
I should send a few myself, but I'll rather save our Candy Cane Moogle some time off. I also want to see if I'll get any more. Three is nice enough, but I'm sure I'll get a few more in the future.

Shiny
12-17-2013, 04:52 AM
I didn't realize we were doing this so it was surprise in my inbox this evening. I almost got choked up on one of them. Hate you guys/die forever/no one makes me cry my own tears.

:love:

Fynn
12-17-2013, 06:21 AM
I actually received a couple and was genuinely surprised and touched. To all of you who sent me this - thanks, you're awesome :) I never imagined I would be this popular here.

NeoCracker
12-17-2013, 06:38 AM
...You people are doing this specifically to mock me, aren't you? :mad2:

Shorty
12-17-2013, 06:39 AM
Do the Whos down in Whoville celebrate Christmas to upset The Grinch?

NeoCracker
12-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Only the times they slither up to his cave and bug him about it. :colbert:

Shorty
12-17-2013, 06:43 AM
YOU ARE IN OUR CAVE

THIS IS OUR HOUSE

GET OUT AND TAKE YOU GRINCHY ATTITUDE MISTER SCROOGE MCGRINCH

NeoCracker
12-17-2013, 06:45 AM
WELL MAYBE THEY SHOULD STOP SENDING ME CANDY CANES THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE REASONS TO MOAN!

Well okay, I would still probably find a way, but you are making my job of doing so rather easier!

Loony BoB
12-17-2013, 08:58 AM
NeoCracker is only really posting in this thread because he wants some more messages and this is allowing him to put his name onto all the pages of the thread as a constant reminder. I know your tricks, Neo! You just want to be loved!

Sephiroth
12-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Thank you, my admirers.

Psychotic
12-17-2013, 10:02 AM
It is a lovely idea and Candy Cane Moogle is a true folk hero. Thank you to those who have sent kind thoughts :)

Aulayna
12-17-2013, 10:07 AM
YOU DAMNED KIDS

This is just a cunning ploy as you know that people will deliberately send you Candy Canes just to spite this message. I'm onto you, you Scrooge!

Drift
12-17-2013, 10:20 AM
thanks for the message(s). <3

Tarantio
12-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Also had no idea this was going on until I found the thread, but I had some really great messages - definitely put a smile on my face.

So thank you anonymous people! :love: and thank you to Candy Cane Moogle for all of your hard work! =D

Ravan
12-17-2013, 02:23 PM
I have had one so far, (and I'm pretty sure it wasn't from my husband,)so I am very happy considering how new I am to forums:jess:!

Ayen
12-17-2013, 02:37 PM
-turns into mush at all the messages-

Sephiroth
12-17-2013, 02:44 PM
I would ask anyone who sent me a message through this Mognet to personally send me a message, please, so I know it and can properly thank you.

Shauna
12-17-2013, 04:26 PM
I would ask anyone who sent me a message through this Mognet to personally send me a message, please, so I know it and can properly thank you.

That entirely defeats the purpose of this event. Just appreciate the love. ;)

Old Manus
12-17-2013, 04:31 PM
i've always been too cool for you nerds :smug:

Rantz
12-17-2013, 05:12 PM
I've gotten some really sweet ones. Thanks guys :love:

Flying Mullet
12-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Candy canes or messages?

Shiny
12-17-2013, 05:14 PM
i've always been too cool for you nerds :smug:
You've been called cool too? I got cool in all of them but I don't think those people realized I'm actually not.

Rantz
12-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Candy canes or messages?

Wouldn't you like to know :jokey:

... but man, some of these messages make me really curious about who the sender is. There are a few that I really wish I could reply to and continue the conversation because of things they said! T__T

Pike
12-17-2013, 05:21 PM
No one has called me cool yet.

No one is surprised, least of all me.

Shaibana
12-17-2013, 05:29 PM
these candy canes are cute ^^

to whoever send it to me: thank you very much :D
and about the door: i did get a new one but just a view days after that my car died :( .. so i have a new one :o including all doors

Candy Cane Moogle
12-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Most of the ones I've gotten so far have been sent out! We're up to 338 candy canes having been sent out!

Also, it has come to my attention that at least once (and I hope only once), I accidentally sent a candy cane right back to the person who gave it to me rather than the person they wanted it to go to. So, if you happen to get a candy cane message that makes you think "Huh, this message looks a lot like the one I just sent out. Actually, it looks exactly like the one I just sent out!" Let me know so I can correct it. I'm pretty sure that's only happened once, but it's possible that I could be wrong.

Keep up the good work people! Thanks for participating! Remember that you have until Christmas so you don't have to get all of your messages out at once!

Ayen
12-17-2013, 06:03 PM
You guys are starting to make me blush, now.

Raine
12-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Oh god oh god oh god this idea is so cute. I got 4 Candy canes so far and I got tears in my eyes because they were so lovely messages! Thanks very much to the moogle and the people who sent me the notes *_* hearts & hugs & stuff

Del Murder
12-17-2013, 07:01 PM
I agree with everyone that this has been a great event. I just got one that called me a sexy beast so I just want to publicly thank Psychotic for the message.

Sephiroth
12-17-2013, 07:02 PM
I agree with everyone that this has been a great event. I just got one that called me a sexy beast so I just want to publicly thank Psychotic for the message.

But ... I ...

Nah, joke.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-17-2013, 07:02 PM
... but man, some of these messages make me really curious about who the sender is. There are a few that I really wish I could reply to and continue the conversation because of things they said! T__T

I know how you feel!

It's really hard to not be curious about people who say things such as "I wish we talked more". Please feel free, whoever you are :)

Madonna
12-17-2013, 07:13 PM
I received some lovely and kind messages. Your words are appreciated, senders.

Pete for President
12-17-2013, 07:23 PM
SUCH KINDNESS IN MY INBOX!

Much love everyone, much love :greenie:

Flying Mullet
12-17-2013, 07:44 PM
I've had some very nice message delivered to me.

Thank you mystery people. :thumbsup:

Sephiroth
12-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Alright, Bob. Where is the glue?

I just got a spam wave of messages. If one of that would be for real.

Agent Proto
12-17-2013, 07:49 PM
I just received a few disturbing ones... :erm:

Pumpkin
12-17-2013, 07:50 PM

Pike
No one has called me cool yet.

No one is surprised, least of all me.

As predicted I've gotten like a dozen messages calling me "cool" since I made this post. Glad to see my plan is working :plotting:

Lone Wolf Leonhart

I think I got the same ones, group message style.

That's alright, I laughed :monster:

Looks like Jinx got them, too.

Ayen
12-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Here I was thinking me and the banana man/woman had something special :(

Pike
12-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Here I was thinking me and the banana man/woman had something special :(

I know, right? :( :crying:

Freya
12-17-2013, 07:57 PM
I have an idea who that is who sent those....

Shorty
12-17-2013, 07:58 PM
These are so good, I got them as well xD

I'm going to post the very first one I got because it's hilarious.

Shorty
12-17-2013, 07:59 PM
The banana grabber should reveal themselves.

Calliope
12-17-2013, 08:00 PM
I just got all of those as well. Here I was thinking that people actually liked me :cry:. It's a good thing I didn't save them to read later, like I usually do with PMs/Letters I might think are special =/

Sephiroth
12-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Please, no more junk mail for me. I don't want to imagine anyone doing anything.

Not again.

Shorty
12-17-2013, 08:03 PM
I think people should be appreciative! Just because it's a group message doesn't mean it's not special.

Candy Cane Moogle
12-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Yes, these joke ones are pretty funny. However, after more thought, I am no longer doing any of these more disturbing, mass joke messages so we can get back to the more positive and meaningful stuff please and thank you.

Shorty
12-17-2013, 08:04 PM
It was funny while it lasted xD

Sephex
12-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Yes. So far I got one real one and a few jokes ones just now. It took me a bit, but at first I thought that someone really had a thing for me.

The banana one made me laugh.

Candy Cane Moogle
I just don't know that i want to open up that can of worms and having to sift through all of the messages more carefully to make sure they aren't overstepping boundaries.. Makes things harder for me, kupo.

Thanks for participating and sending the funny ones anyways though!

Calliope
At least bananas are a good source of potassium.

Flying Mullet
12-17-2013, 08:07 PM
You mean banana man/woman and I don't have something special? :cry:

Pike
12-17-2013, 08:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZbAcTcA.gif

Help! Candy Cane Moogle is holding me prisoner in his S&M dungeon and making me write and send these messages against my will while he makes me dress up in a Manchester United uniform and spanks me!

This one is seriously my favorite.

Psychotic
12-17-2013, 08:09 PM
I thought the banana one was real :( I feel cheated! :whimper:

Candy Cane Moogle
12-17-2013, 08:10 PM
I was originally only going to really let the person send that one and the last one, but that person talked me into sending the rest.

Disclaimer: I am holding no one captive. Except Scotty. Who is being held captive at his laptop to help send all of these messages, kupo! There is no dungeon, S&M, or spanking.

Shorty
12-17-2013, 08:12 PM
Someone holding a prisoner would deny doing so, wouldn't they...?

Candy Cane Moogle
12-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Yes.

Sephex
12-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Oh, cool, I got another real one! I am glad you enjoyed the Loony BoB meme! :)

Pumpkin
12-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks so much for the sweet messages! I wish I knew who you were.

Old Manus
12-17-2013, 08:44 PM

Help! Candy Cane Moogle is holding me prisoner in his S&M dungeon and making me write and send these messages against my will while he makes me dress up in a Manchester United uniform and spanks me!

This one is seriously my favorite.That's horrible.

If you're going to dress people up as mid-table teams, at least choose Aston Villa.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-17-2013, 08:53 PM
For what it's worth, I'm not a manchester united fan. Also, I'm not really a fan of any football teams overseas. The only professional/semi-pro/whatever teams I've ever cared about are KC Sporting/Wizards (just because they were our home team and going to the games were fun), and the Kansas City Comets for indoor soccer because they were our home team and I used to be friends something like half of the team. I don't really get into watching sports that much.

Flying Mullet
12-17-2013, 08:57 PM
For what it's worth, I'm not a manchester united fan. Also, I'm not really a fan of any football teams overseas. The only professional/semi-pro/whatever teams I've ever cared about are KC Sporting/Wizards (just because they were our home team and going to the games were fun), and the Kansas City Comets for indoor soccer because they were our home team and I used to be friends something like half of the team. I don't really get into watching sports that much.
I thought you were about to say the Chiefs but you saved yourself.

Madame Adequate
12-17-2013, 08:58 PM
I hoped I was the banana fetishist's object of desire :(

You got yourself into Steve's dungeon Paul, you can get yourself out of it.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-17-2013, 08:59 PM

I don't like American football.

Rantz
12-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Just got one so sweet it made me squeal a bit irl. :jess:

Ayen
12-17-2013, 09:16 PM

Hey! We were 9 - 0. Until we made it to the games that mattered that's when things went sour. -flips tables-

Pumpkin
12-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Just got one so sweet it made me squeal a bit irl. :jess:

It was from me :shifty:

Shorty
12-17-2013, 09:21 PM
You have a posterior of considerable dimensions, a fact I find agreeable; I am incapable of fabricating my opinions on this matter.

You nerds can rag on bootay.jpg all you want but SOMEONE LIKES IT

Scotty_ffgamer
12-17-2013, 09:21 PM
I would like to take this moment to thank everyone who sent me a candy cane despite the fact that I would know who you were. I went ahead and had Candy Cane Moogle send them to me so I'd have them in the account to hold on to!:D

Pike
12-17-2013, 09:28 PM
You have a posterior of considerable dimensions, a fact I find agreeable; I am incapable of fabricating my opinions on this matter.

goddamnit Huxley I know this was you

Shorty
12-17-2013, 09:29 PM
BAM THEORY CONFIRMED

Madame Adequate
12-17-2013, 09:29 PM

You are the only one who dislikes bootay.jpg you turboginger, that's why everyone rags on it!

I would like to take this moment to thank everyone who sent me a candy cane despite the fact that I would know who you were. I went ahead and had Candy Cane Moogle send them to me so I'd have them in the account to hold on to!:D

I meant to do this and forgot and now I'm totally going to look like I'm just doing it because other people did :( but oh well

Shorty
12-17-2013, 09:33 PM
I don't dislike it, I am outrageously humiliated by it xD

Scotty_ffgamer
12-17-2013, 09:43 PM
I would like to thank the sender of the anonymous message I just received from Candy Cane Moogle. I really appreciated it. Thanks anonymous messenger!

(I wouldn't have thought you were just doing it just because other people were. Either way, I really appreciate it!)

We're at 560 messages, by the way. Keep it up.

Flying Mullet
I don't dislike it, I am outrageously humiliated by it xD
In that case:
http://home.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/45214d1374871446-picture-thread-mulleys-pop-tarts-smug.png

Shorty
why do you do these things to me

Flying Mullet
12-17-2013, 09:45 PM
Because I care?

Psychotic
12-17-2013, 09:48 PM
I think the fact that a sex toy is visible in the picture is the icing on the embarrassing cake.

Shorty
12-17-2013, 09:49 PM
That's a curling iron, you tit.

Calliope
12-17-2013, 09:49 PM
That poor bunny rabbit.

Shauna
12-17-2013, 09:51 PM
I showed Matt bootay.jpg

His response

"I like it"

On topic: I may, or may not, get some of these sent away tomorrow.

Shorty
12-17-2013, 09:52 PM
I was fourteen in that smurfing photo, lay off the sex crap :stare:

Slothy
12-17-2013, 09:54 PM
I was fourteen in that smurfing photo, lay off the sex crap :stare:

Bunch of damn pedophiles in this thread.

Botchmun
12-17-2013, 09:58 PM
Candy Canes? BAH HUMBUG!

Jessweeee♪
12-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Aw, I've got the warm fuzzies c:

Shiny
12-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Dear Secret Admirer,

Nala beard is forever!

Shorty
12-18-2013, 01:09 AM
I've received so many warm and lovely wishes via this event. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to write out a message to me.

Thanks, Candy Cane Moogle for persevering with all your work!

Shlup
12-18-2013, 01:38 AM
If there's one thing I love more than candy canes, it's being praised.

Calliope
12-18-2013, 02:27 AM
I think this is probably going to end up being a tradition! I expect that Candy Cane Moogle might need to take on an apprentice next year.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to send me something. And if you haven't...there's still time!

Sephex
12-18-2013, 02:34 AM
To the person who said the funny and cool one towards me: Thanks. Been having a rough time these days, and that sort of message helps.

Nicolas
12-18-2013, 02:37 AM
based on the way one was written... i have a feeling it was sent from a certain... bird. ಠ_ಠ

Candy Cane Moogle
12-18-2013, 03:19 AM
Just sent out my last batch of candy canes for the night. You all made today relatively easy, kupo! Aside from this morning, the messages have just been slowly trickling into my inbox, and I've even had 0 messages for a lot of today.

That being said, we've hit 590 messages sent in the last 2 1/2 days! Keep up the great work everyone!

starlet
12-18-2013, 03:28 AM
I got one, it made my day ^.^ I want to send some out, I just cant figure out what I want to say!

Leeza
12-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Thank you to whoever it was that sent me the message. That meant a lot. :) :cat:

Shaibana
12-18-2013, 12:21 PM
i love this ^^ :D

Ayen
12-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Never fear anonymous user I will keep writing about video games. If there's one thing I know it's video games... and wrestling.

Lonely Paper Star
12-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Thank you whoever sent me the candy cane. It was nice to see first thing in the morning. Lol. :love:

Sephex
12-19-2013, 12:57 AM
Got another encouraging one just now! Thanks to whoever just sent it!

Sorry if it is annoying if I post every time I get one. I just feel I have to respond in some way.

Denmark
12-19-2013, 01:21 AM
Everyone who has sent me one, even if it was a mass candy caning: thank you :D

i feel bad for sending none D:

Nicolas
12-19-2013, 01:25 AM
Everyone who has sent me one, even if it was a mass candy caning: thank you :D

i feel bad for sending none D:

Don't feel bad about it. Do what I'd do and be a Grinch about it.

Sephex
12-19-2013, 01:27 AM
Just got another one. Nice joke! And another very heartwarming message! Thanks a lot! :)

Candy Cane Moogle
12-19-2013, 01:38 AM
We have now hit 670 candy canes sent as of a few minutes ago, kupo! Since I am feeling pretty sick tonight, I'm probably going to call it quits tonight; so, if you send more, I'll probably be sending it out tomorrow!

Thanks for everyone who has been participating and sending these out! As can be seen in this thread, you all have been making a lot of people's days with your nice words. Keep it up!

Ghosteses
12-19-2013, 01:41 AM
i hope you get well candy cane moogle! <3

Sephex
12-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Hopefully, it's just a simple kupold.

That was terrible.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-19-2013, 01:49 AM
Also related, I definitely had dreams about sending candy canes to people last night. What's important is that I was actually a moogle in the dream, but I was still sending messages on my laptop on EoFF.

Night Fury
12-19-2013, 02:49 AM
So, I've received a few of these but haven't been on EoFF much this week, I guess I better send some out now then.

Thanks to all who sent me one, they are lovely. I did especially like the one about eating a banana and the chocobo feathers.

Citizen Bleys
12-19-2013, 03:51 AM
I've got a few of these. I don't know who sent them, aside from the undeniable fact that they were psychopaths.

I haven't sent any, but that will change as soon as I work out how to poison them without getting busted by that dratted moogle *shakefist*

Shiny
12-19-2013, 04:20 AM
Whoever this banana person is I know what you're up to. I will find you.

The Man
12-19-2013, 04:41 AM
Thanks to everyone who sent me one of these. I'll have to come up with some this weekend I guess :/

Jessweeee♪
12-19-2013, 04:46 AM
I...so happy

LocoColt04
12-19-2013, 05:04 AM
Working that poor Candy Cane Moogle to the bone like that... you should all be ashamed of yourselves. You've gone and gotten him sick from all the work!

Calliope
12-19-2013, 06:42 AM
Thanks again to anyone who sent me one; I definitely feel on the fringe/the underground when it comes to eoff, so thanks for thinking of me in a relevant way :D

Shaibana
12-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Whoever this banana person is I know what you're up to. I will find you.

Jiro
12-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Some people sent nice things. Some people sent weird things. Some people sent guessing game things? I appreciate the anonymous messages I've received. They were unexpected, so thanks!

I haven't sent any of these because I'm a big fan of just sending nice things to people whenever, but I support this event wholeheartedly and hope everyone is feeling somewhere between appreciated and disturbed (and maybe a little aroused) by the messages they've received thus far.

Ayen
12-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Also related, I definitely had dreams about sending candy canes to people last night. What's important is that I was actually a moogle in the dream, but I was still sending messages on my laptop on EoFF.

Sounds a lot better than my dream which involved a remote control jet, a burning house and me being really good at dialing 911 on my cellphone.

Quindiana Jones
12-19-2013, 01:27 PM

What an absolutely wonderful person you are, scotty. :bigsmile:

Shaibana
12-19-2013, 01:58 PM

Sounds a lot better than my dream which involved a remote control jet, a burning house and me being really good at dialing 911 on my cellphone.

jaaj, dreams!!
i dreamed alot :o
i dont even know half of it anymore but the last thing i remember was sitting in the back of a car and there was korean music on the radio.
but the most weird about it is that there was a song on the radio that sounded very good.. but doesnt excist :O

Scotty_ffgamer
12-19-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm even more sick today than I was yesterday, so I will probably be slow going when it comes to sending these out today. It will get done though!

Shaibana
12-19-2013, 03:16 PM
:O kupo!

Loony BoB
12-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Perhaps it's time people start giving our dear Moogle a little break and sending out their lovely Mognets non-anonymously. :)

Candy Cane Moogle
12-19-2013, 03:50 PM
I lied about being slow about getting these out. I didn't have many to send this time, kupo!

I will be taking a break until much later in the day probably, depending on how I feel. Don't want to be sending the wrong messages to the wrong people because I can't think straight or something. It's been days since I've had a Kupo nut, which is probably the source of the illness.

Flying Mullet
12-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Perhaps it's time people start giving our dear Moogle a little break and sending out their lovely Mognets non-anonymously. :)
You just want to know who's been sending you what messages, feather-gluer.

Ayen
12-19-2013, 04:01 PM
I lied about being slow about getting these out. I didn't have many to send this time, kupo!

I will be taking a break until much later in the day probably, depending on how I feel. Don't want to be sending the wrong messages to the wrong people because I can't think straight or something. It's been days since I've had a Kupo nut, which is probably the source of the illness.

Someone give this Moogle a Kupo nut!

Loony BoB
12-19-2013, 04:08 PM
You just want to know who's been sending you what messages, feather-gluer.
If I only cared about that, I would be offering to help out Scotty so I could read all the messages! ;)

Shorty
12-19-2013, 04:09 PM
I'd say he's been getting a break since Jinx and Calliope have lightened up on their tornadoes of holiday cheer and candy canes sending!

Loony BoB
12-19-2013, 04:19 PM
I bet the reason he's sick is because he's been eating so many candy canes.

Mirage
12-19-2013, 04:26 PM
i got some messages and they were nice but now i feel like a dick for not knowing what to write to others

Sephex
12-19-2013, 05:52 PM
i got some messages and they were nice but now i feel like a dick for not knowing what to write to others

Dear Loony BoB,

I'd give you a Zeio Nut and breed with you because you're my Gold Chocobo.

Ashi
12-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Aww this is such a nice idea.

Though I have a real candy cane here sitting on my desk that I wish I could send out to someone...

Candy Cane Moogle
12-20-2013, 03:30 PM
I woke up with a few more Candy Canes to send out, which I'll get right on once I get home from work in about 8 hours! As of last night, we have surpassed 700 candy canes sent, kupo! Will we make it to 1000 before Christmas? Will Pike get at least 100 more candy canes telling her she is cool? Will I survive? Find out on the next exciting episode of Candy Cane Z.

... ... ... Don't mind my nonsense spouting right now. I'm still sick. Need more kupo nuts.

Agent Proto
12-20-2013, 03:33 PM
*shamelessly plugs interest for more Candy Canes coming his way*

Candy Cane Moogle
12-21-2013, 12:59 AM
Since the server move I think still hasn't happened, and because I want to try to get to bed early due to still being ill, the candy canes I have now probably won't get sent until tomorrow. It shall get done, though!

Candy Cane Moogle
12-21-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm caught up again! We're up to 769 messages sent, kupo!

Remember, you have about 4 days left before I leave EoFF for Christmas; so make sure to get any messages you haven't sent yet in to me soon!

Old Manus
12-21-2013, 04:05 PM
stop sending me such heartwarming messages...you're almost making me get into the season

Sephex
12-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Another awesome and kind message! Thanks!

Citizen Bleys
12-21-2013, 07:20 PM
If these messages get any more cloying, I will puke.

Aulayna
12-21-2013, 07:32 PM
I just want to say thank you for all the nice, lovely and heartwarming messages I've received. Some of them really touched me. I feel bad that I haven't had a chance to send any myself, I've been incredibly busy the past week but I really appreciate the ones I've received.

Raistlin
12-22-2013, 02:30 AM
This was a great idea. I got a few nice messages, some funny, and some deeply disturbing. Thank you, anonymous senders, for all the nice and funny messages.

I, like everyone else, thought the banana one was especially for me. :( To be fair, I thought it was a reference to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4).

Lonely Paper Star
12-22-2013, 03:42 AM
such cane
much shibe
many thanks
wow

... I'm curious to know who sent that shibe christmas sweater-looking image with my cane. Whoever you are, thanks! :D

Calliope
12-22-2013, 08:19 AM
It had to be Hux, it had to be Hux,
He's given rep, plenty of pep, liberal luxe,
Could post Big Pink Trucks,
Could post Big Pink Trucks,
And, it would be grand, just to be banned, by that guy Hux

Other staff I've seen
Are often quite mean
They sensor our words
Hate pictures of birds
But, they are not Hux

For no-one responded to my thread
With those typos, I love you still
It had to be Hux, that Cid's Knight Hux,
It had to be Hux

'Cause nobody else gave me some rep,
In all these threads, don't you mis-step now,
And it had to be Hux, it just had to be Hux
It had to be Hux

Aulayna
12-22-2013, 10:13 AM
:shobon:

LadyJuxtaposition
12-23-2013, 04:07 AM
Season's Greetings everyone! :mogumogu:

Just wanted to thank the people who sent me warm and thoughtful candy cane messages and wish them and all the EyesonFF community a Merry Christmas and Happy 2014! :D

Candy Cane Moogle, I hope you'll do it again next year because this is such a thoughtful and good idea! <3

Candy Cane Moogle
12-23-2013, 07:36 AM
I went through my entire day at work and a Christmas party without receiving a single message to send out. I guess I get a break tonight! Keep in mind that this will only be going on until Christmas day!

Shorty
12-23-2013, 05:17 PM
I think we have perhaps tired ourselves out xD I will think of more joy and cheer to spread today!

Calliope
12-23-2013, 05:29 PM
This has been really fun! I'll probably send off a last batch this evening :)

Scotty_ffgamer
12-23-2013, 05:37 PM
I figured you all tired yourselves out. I may not get to any messages tonight simply because I close at work and need to do some last minute Christmas things myself. I'll try though.

Candy Cane Moogle
12-24-2013, 07:00 AM
I still have exactly 0 notifications now that I'm home from work. I'm actually thankful for that, though, since it was after midnight when I got home and I just want to sleep, kupo. Remember, you have just two days before I pack up and leave EoFF until next year.

Pike
12-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Had to be Hux.

I know who it was, and it was not Hux.

Also I apologize for falling off the ball with this; I sent out a ton but they were mostly to people who rarely post. I was gonna do the "popular kids" next but then I got busy with work and :redface:

NorthernChaosGod
12-24-2013, 10:09 PM
I got one from someone that wants me to post more. Silly person, my posts are only goodokay because I hardly post. :p

The Man
12-25-2013, 04:11 PM
btw, thanks to Scotty for doing this; it's pretty great

Scotty_ffgamer
12-25-2013, 05:19 PM
All right, about 8 hours and 45 minutes left before this closes up, so make sure you are getting these in to me soon! I might not get around to it until late tonight due to having family stuff going on today.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone :)

Lonely Paper Star
12-25-2013, 10:06 PM
Merry Christmas, Scotty, and thank you for your hard work! :ty:

Also, thank you, Candy Cane Person #3, whoever you are. :3

Candy Cane Moogle
12-25-2013, 11:06 PM
3 more hours, kupo!

Candy Cane Moogle
12-26-2013, 01:02 AM
1 more hour, kupo! If you have any more candy canes to send, get them to me ASAP!

Candy Cane Moogle
12-26-2013, 02:47 AM
This is now closed. I must leave you all now, kupo. Thanks for participating and making this such a success everyone! Merry Christmas, kupo!

Flying Mullet
12-26-2013, 03:07 PM
Thank you for all the candy cane merriment Candy Cane Moogle!

Ayen
12-26-2013, 04:11 PM
Thank you for making it all possible :D

Calliope
12-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Thank you, Candy Cane Moogle! Thank you, Scotty! And thanks to everyone who sent me one, I got some very sweet and thoughtful messages, particularly the last one I received. I hope this exercise ensured everyone got to feel a little bit special over the last couple of weeks.

Yamaneko
12-27-2013, 07:27 AM
No one sent me anything, so I felt extra special knowing that my presence here baffles people into avoiding contact.

Ashi
12-27-2013, 03:31 PM
Thank you Candy Cane Moogle! :love:

Shaibana
12-27-2013, 03:53 PM
No one sent me anything, so I felt extra special knowing that my presence here baffles people into avoiding contact.

a bit dramatic? :o