in the moonlight, dance with me

i shall return

Ayen
12-16-2013, 07:03 PM
I'M A SHAAAAAAAAARK!
SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Psychotic
12-16-2013, 07:41 PM
You nerds are the worst. Well, time to watch awful TV shows.

Flying Mullet
12-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Smittenkitten, Loony BoB, Rantzien and Sarah Cobb
Where's the Wiki? Where's the Wiki? Aaron wants to know

Flying Mullet, Dr. Unne, all the Ciddies Christmas won
Paul and Dan and Huxley making fun of Iceglow

Agent Proto, ShlupQuack, Pike's still talking about SMAC
Jiro, Formaulhaut, and what happened to Rye?

Mercen-X points out he's scored, Eyeson's got a new board
So Aulayna's food threads won't have to say goodbye

CHORUS
We didn't start the forum
It was always burning
Since the net's been turning
No we didn't light it
Didn't try to fight it

TrollHunter and Wolf Kanno, will Sephex win a Ciddie? (No.)
Locky wrote an article it's now on the front site
Mirage, shion, Shauna, Quin, an argument with Raistlin
nik0tine and EoEO in another fight

Chris is eating chicken feet, Calliope's avoiding meat,
foa's still a badass, that one hasn't changed at all

Sharky's in racecar, RPGs with Bolivar
Drinking threads, pony threads, Jake is getting banned again

It was always burning
No we didn't light it
Didn't try to fight it

Neocracker, Tifa's Boobs (Denmark likes her attitude)
Mirage, Freya, and Vivi22

Julian's off getting drunk, Bleys is too (who woulda thunk)
Parker's trolling chat, but we kind of like it too

Noodle Boy is in a band, Peegee thinks he's Ayn Rand
Bubba's in the footie thread and Jowy's still a bro

chionos and qwertysaur, Zachie Chan is posting more
Murd is still the offical forum Mafioso

It was always burning
No we didn't light it
Didn't try to fight it

Miriel's discussing books, Bunny's getting funny looks
noxious.sunshine's talking with Unbreakable Will

Laddy has got flawless taste, mods are banning bots with haste
Vincent, Thunder God is back and posting a lot still

Azar of Kotaku fame, BoB won't let you change your name
Roogle vs. Jason Lynch in his pretend arcade game

It was always burning
No we didn't light it
Didn't try to fight it

Yar is still in Japan, Cuch the token Irishman
DanielCLFFF, Tigmafuzz and Lonely Paper Star

Shiny is still class defined, krissy's got a witty mind
Mister Adequate is launching missiles from afar

Faris in a pirate ship, does anyone remember PiP?
Pete the President is sitting in the Dark Souls thread

:colbert:, Dancing Chocobo, wiggly green kakapo
Cid is back? Oh my lord! BoB can't take it anymore...

It was always burning
But when we are gone
It will still go on, and on, and on, and on...

Denmark
12-16-2013, 07:43 PM
0r--lCyPjRY

Madame Adequate
12-16-2013, 07:52 PM
The other day my wife and I were going to the store to buy a cake for my wife's birthday. My wife was driving my wife's car and while my wife was driving, a religious person spotted my wife. My wife is not religious and neither am I, but the intolerant religious person kept yelling abuse at my wife because my wife is an atheist. It upset my wife and it upset me on behalf of my wife, who I am married to, and when my wife and I arrived at the store where my wife and I often shop, my wife was denied entry because my wife wouldn't recite the Lord's Prayer in Latin. My wife was upset about this but I hugged my wife and we went to a different store which let my wife and I in to purchase the goods my wife and I sought to purchase, because we live together thanks to our marriage.

Pike
12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
so the other day I was at the station, drunk off my arse, and this cute girl comes up to me and starts flirting. she's talking really fast in Japanese, but I was so drunk that I couldn't really pay attention and I was mostly just thinking about how much I wanted to drink some whiskey and play Halo. anyways then her hipster boyfriend showed up and gave me a glare, just looked right at me as though I was some bloody evil devil I don't know, and I think I might have flipped him off and called him a wanker but I'm not sure because I was completely sloshed. he turned up his nose at me and called me a gaijin and I called him something right out of Dragon Ball Z, it was beautiful. hipsters in Japan are the worst fucking hipsters you will ever find anywhere. anyways after that I went home and I think I passed out for about fourteen hours and I had this gorgeous dream that I was playing Halo and drinking whiskey. or I might have actually been doing that, I'm not sure. I think I'm going to go to this amazing sushi place later because I know a girl there with a cute haircut :love:

Psychotic
12-16-2013, 08:10 PM
You nerds are the worst. Well, time to watch awful TV shows.going to keep replying to this thread nerds

I have to reply to every post or else I die you don't understand

Psychotic
12-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Oh, I see the joke, Psychotic. You say "you'll" die because Shorty posts a lot, right? Anyways, now, Psychotic, be nice. Um, I don't really know what's going on. And I don't have anything to say.You ass! You jokingly made fun of me and now I will be really offended for the next five minutes!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-16-2013, 08:16 PM
A'yo, what's happenin' fam. It's been a while since yours truly been here but you know I can't stay away from too long. Just thought I'd stop by to say what's.

A lyrical storm is coming 8-)

Agent Proto
12-16-2013, 08:22 PM
:monster:

That's a pretty good impression. I would do one myself, but first I need to get out of this trouthole of a place that I call home.

Fuzakeru
12-16-2013, 08:30 PM
No. :kakapo:

Flying Mullet
12-16-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm judging you as I type this...

Pike
12-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Morrowind is shit :smug:

Did you hear that, Pike? :p

Flying Mullet
12-16-2013, 08:41 PM
I cuddle with my Squall body pillow while I read Squall x Rinoa fanfics.

Madame Adequate
12-16-2013, 08:46 PM
I cuddle with my Squall body pillow while I read Squall x Rinoa fanfics.

Superb impression of Flying Mullet

Shorty
12-16-2013, 10:49 PM
smurf the NCR and everything they stand for. They are murderous hyprocrite filth who lay excuses of their actions at the feet of the Mojave citizens like chickens lay eggs. NCR are smurfing war criminals. And you know what? That's why they're worse than the Legion.

The Legion aren't self-righteous moralists who claim to be some enlightened super society. They don't pretend to be something they're not, they don't sweep their massacring crimes under the rug and blame others for their actions or point fingers like ""uhhh legion did worse at nipton!". Bitter Springs is all the proof needed to show that NCR are lying, murdering scum willing to inflict mass genocide on anyone for any rhyme or reason. Game, set, match. Point: Caesar's Legion. :cool:

Anyone who says they are in with NCR is lying to themselves if they think for one second the NCR stands for anything except their own criminal self-interests. Looking at you, Huxley and Sarah. :greenie: You two delusional knobs are better off meeting my chainsaw than you are siding with the NCR, and you'll find no pity from me when Caesar puts your heads on spikes outside his tent.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-16-2013, 11:02 PM
So, I just bought EoFF.

Madame Adequate
12-16-2013, 11:02 PM
What's New Vegas? Is that a mod for Morrowind? :bounce:

Speaking of Morrowind, Sotha Sil is so hot :drool:

Elskidor
12-16-2013, 11:05 PM
My life sucks. It's really hard being this damn sexy and perfect, and nobody feels my pain because they don't like me and I don't like them so we can not hang together, but I am only happy when I'm with people. Why are you guys starting in on with me? I hate cynics.

Shorty
12-16-2013, 11:10 PM
What's New Vegas? Is that a mod for Morrowind? :bounce:

Speaking of Morrowind, Sotha Sil is so hot :drool:

Why are you asking about New Vegas when New Vegas wasn't once mentioned in my post? :greenie: Nice try, mate, but you lost that one.

New Vegas pisses all over Morrowind and The Courier dances on Sotha Sil's grave. :cool:

Madame Adequate
12-16-2013, 11:34 PM
You are the actual worst, get out you nerd.

Shorty
12-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Can't touch this. :cool:

Jessweeee♪
12-18-2013, 05:21 AM
I know who has mental illness :bigsmile:

Freya
12-18-2013, 06:16 AM
I can't get a girl and that doesn't matter but it totally matters and all women are jerks cause they don't love me. But that doesn't define me as a person, I don't need to change.THEY need to change. Women suck.

Lonely Paper Star
12-18-2013, 06:28 AM
~ insert random 90s/early 2000s song lyrics here. ~

Ghosteses
12-18-2013, 06:31 AM
guys help >.< i am having trouble on who is imitating who. i think pike is kotora and i am sure a few people are spooniest and loony_BoB

NO THIS IS NOT ME IMITATING SOMEONE I AM 100% SERIOUS

seriously

edit. immitation time

ok guys back to neverwinter

Fuzakeru
12-18-2013, 01:08 PM
guys help >.< i am having trouble on who is imitating who.

Don't worry, I don't get it either.

Bananas, walruses, BAoTW, spam spam spam spam, subtle sense of responsibility, cool accent, pecans, acorns, squirrels, spaghetti, joke about BoB, random emoticons.... GTA reference.

Calliope
12-18-2013, 05:42 PM
Can we please stop using this thread as an excuse to "subtly" be mean to people?

Sephex
12-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Can we please stop using this thread as an excuse to "subtly" be mean to people?

Del Murder
12-18-2013, 09:53 PM
Thank you. It is possible to be satirical witout resorting to mockery. I'm finding it hard to understand why the staff can't do this? :hat:

Rantz
12-18-2013, 10:25 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/mio2y.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Yukari2.png
"I don't get it. How are we supposed to do this without being mean?"

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Mio4.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Yukari1.png
"It's pretty simple. Just pay half as much attention
to people's behaviour when they're not annoying you
as you do when they are."

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Mio4.pnghttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Yukari2.png
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Bernkastel6.png
"Although it's not like she pays all that much
attention to them in the first place. Her impressions
aren't all that accurate..."

Tasura
12-18-2013, 10:50 PM
iunnowhatsgoingonguysplshelpmeiamsolost

Del Murder
12-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Some of these jokes are older than Shlup, and that's pretty old. http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/ezpimp.gif

Spuuky
12-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Morrowind is trout :smug:

-NuONuafxwk

Agent Proto
12-19-2013, 01:38 AM
Ooohhh... Lemme try this again! I'll do it -right- after I finish this drink.. maybe. IDK....

ohgod im soodrunk need moar beer! ^_^

Night Fury
12-19-2013, 03:00 AM
Come on naaah! Now you know, you KNOW that I take all the jokes in the world and I always take it like a man cos dats what I am I am a man, I got the best beard and facial hair and I've shagged like 189 birds in one night. You are always making the jokes on me but when I make the jokes on you you can't take it cos you aren't as much of a man as I am alright?

Just go ask my leather daddy cos when we was on the Halo I told him what I was doing and he even said it was funny so if my leather daddy says so then it's okay.

TrollHunter
12-19-2013, 03:27 AM
>>> Okay... :luca:

DK
12-19-2013, 03:38 AM
so the other day I was at the station, drunk off my arse, and this cute girl comes up to me and starts flirting.

This is a strawman, and I've got several links (http://aaronfreedkissingyourmouth.com/yourargumentisastraawman) to obscure (http://kvltfrostbittengrimkvlt.freedjewfro.man) websites (http://imarguingontheinternet.net/mypositionsonsocialandpoliticalissuesarefinal;yoursareterribleunlessyouagree) to prove it.

she's talking really fast in Japanese, but I was so drunk that I couldn't really pay attention and I was mostly just thinking about how much I wanted to drink some whiskey and play Halo.

I've already demonstrated how you're full of trout in three other threads, but even though I say I cba to go over things again I'm also incapable of dropping it.

anyways then her hipster boyfriend showed up and gave me a glare, just looked right at me as though I was some bloody evil devil I don't know,

Scarecrow. Everyone knows there are no Japanese hipsters, just trying to misdirect us from the main issue.

and I think I might have flipped him off and called him a wanker but I'm not sure because I was completely sloshed.

Cowardly Lion. Resorting to name calling and insults belies a lack of ability to participate in a healthy and intelligent debate.

he turned up his nose at me and called me a gaijin and I called him something right out of Dragon Ball Z, it was beautiful.

I'm not sure why I'm quoting this part.

hipsters in Japan are the worst smurfing hipsters you will ever find anywhere.

I already disproved this theory earlier in my post but I'm going to point it out again just to make sure you read it. kvlt.

anyways after that I went home and I think I passed out for about fourteen hours and I had this gorgeous dream that I was playing Halo and drinking whiskey. or I might have actually been doing that, I'm not sure.

Tin man. I think it's time you read another of my fantastically well researched links (http://lonelyimsolonelyiwantsomebodytojoinfoolsgoldyeah.queep).

I think I'm going to go to this amazing sushi place later because I know a girl there with a cute haircut

You are demonstrably, unequivocally, completely and utterly wrong. Before you come back on this subject consider reading some Hitchens, Jenkins-Watkins or Langley-Robinson-Marks. and join FG pls.

:love:

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Cookie-Monster.jpg

Yamaneko
12-19-2013, 05:04 AM
I'm a big four-eyed lame-o. And I wear the same stupid sweater every day...

Del Murder
12-19-2013, 05:35 AM
I think the goal of this thread is to post like the other person without making fun of them. I mean, that's how I would do it if I were running it. Not that I want to or anything, and I think Jinx is doing a great job, but I would do it a lot differently if I were running it.

Shorty
12-19-2013, 05:41 AM
I wasn't making fun. I was 100% serious.

Del Murder
12-19-2013, 06:06 AM
Morrowind is trout :smug:

-NuONuafxwk
It's a shame that someone with such great taste is so incredibly wrong.

Quindiana Jones
12-19-2013, 06:24 AM
all you are so insecure about yourselves ye silly hoors

look at you trying to be passive aggressive, ye wee twiddle knobbed sausage wrapper cardboard cut out biscuit tin garblearblenarfleglar

Calliope
12-19-2013, 05:39 PM
[USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS MESSAGE]

Del Murder
12-19-2013, 07:07 PM
I like this thread. :) Some of the impressions are really funny. :cat:

Calliope
12-19-2013, 07:08 PM
*snip*

Not in my thread, you little nerd. That's not appropriate. ~Shorty

Del Murder
12-19-2013, 07:19 PM
ha ha. i actually told Sam about this thread ide a in chat so I'm glad she used it lol. I think we should do more threads like this. get to it staff chop chop ;)

Pike
12-19-2013, 07:28 PM
This is a good thread :bigsmile:

I have a secret for you all! My leg is made of STINKY HAM! :bigsmile:

Do not tell MANUS :mad2:

Del Murder
12-19-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm disappointed in you, EoFF. :colbert: All these years together and this is the best you can do? yes I can draw eyes on my butt too and fart out an impression of Steve but where's the challenge in that? It takes a bit more effort to mimic the greats like CloudStrife77 and YunaRikku4Evr. In fact I've been posting as them for years and no one ever noticed. :smug:

The next person to make an unworthy post will get a terrible name change of my choosing. It will likely involve Raistlin's butt hair just fyi

Calliope
12-19-2013, 07:40 PM
IDK about you. but I think this thread is -really- fun...almost as much fun as playing with my bf's tattoo gun lulz. Oooooh I'm gunna text him -right now- and ask him to pic k me up some beer!! lol

Madame Adequate
12-19-2013, 07:43 PM
I went downtown with my boyfriend yesterday. We found this super cute little independent coffee shop/record store mix. All they played was Neutral Milk Hotel and Joanna Newsom, and all their coffee mugs were signed by people who had played in their store! I drank out of one signed by Dottie Alexander and Doug had one by Regina Spektor!

The coffee was all super delicious stuff like civet blends and milk imported from Tibetan yaks. I didn't try anything like that this time but I might when we go again! :bigsmile: Doug had an iced Spanish latte and said it was amazing. I just had a cortado but it was delicious.

http://i.imgur.com/TNriU1V.jpg

Old Manus
12-19-2013, 08:48 PM
I H8 U SUPER DELETE!!!!!!!!!!

Scotty_ffgamer
12-19-2013, 09:24 PM
ToriJ is a guy?

-Points to sig-

Hollycat
12-19-2013, 11:08 PM

The Man
12-20-2013, 01:16 AM
they get in the way

Ghosteses
12-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Who cares about Ciddies! gotta go fap now

Slothy
12-21-2013, 04:15 PM
The Patriarchy doesn't exist, and neither does mental illness.

I don't know what you're talking about. Men can't be raped.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Thanks you so much for this information for everyon. Beneficial to everyone. Proper final fantasy will help save money in long term.

Elskidor
12-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Youtube reviews :) and game failure theories ;) and critics are a waste of everyone's time :|. What do you think? :penciltrick: