PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Happy playing Triple Triad

Valerna
12-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Heya, I normally don't post here because honestly haven't played FF8. Well ok played FF8 disc 1 and then quit :p But just found this funny piece of the stream from Mr. Happy.

He decided to stream FF8 for the pc and this tidbit shows him playing Triple Triad. Funny clip and decided to share it with you people.

Final Fantasy 8 - I Hate Triple Triad (Stream Highlight) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQSM86DuYbc)

Tarantio
12-16-2013, 08:21 PM
LOL!!

How can he hate Triple Triad - it was awesome! So much better than Tetra Master - more reliant on skill than randomness.

Karifean
12-16-2013, 08:46 PM
No Open + Plus is a horrendous combo. Especially with Random thrown in. Took me a good half hour to get one special card (the Laguna card to be precise) and reclaiming all the cards I lost in the process.

Rantz
12-16-2013, 08:53 PM
This has happened to me so many times. xD I get so engrossed in setting up my own plus move that I completely forget to consider what I'm setting up for the opponent.

Sephiroth
12-17-2013, 08:52 AM
I only play with the right Diamond girl.

Loony BoB
12-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Random/Closed/Plus = :stare: In games like those, I save before I play, let's leave it at that. I want to view this video now! Stupid work.