PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on Streams

Dr Unne
12-18-2013, 03:31 AM
Have you heard of Twitch.tv (http://twitch.tv)? It's a place people play games while streaming video and commentary. It's a nice way to interact.

Recently we added a Twitch Username field to everyone's user profiles on the forum. If you have a Twitch account, fill it in there. Once you have, your account will appear on our shiny new Eyes on Streams page. (Name and URL subject to change.)

Eyes on Streams (http://home.eyesonff.com/streams.php)

When you're live, a preview of your video and some statistics will show up on that page. When you're bored on the forums, you can check that page out and see if any other EoFFers are currently streaming. More features will follow in the coming weeks once we finish up our impending server move.

I'm going to be streaming some games later tonight. Probably Spelunky. Come watch! Hit the Follow button on Twitch if you haven't already, if you'd like to be notified by email when the people you've followed are going live.

QUESTION: Do you stream on Twitch? What game(s)? What features would you like to see on EoFF to help you connect with EoFFers on Twitch?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you should link back to EoFF from your Twitch pages. Throw us a bone.

Sephex
12-18-2013, 03:52 AM
I haven't played in awhile, but last time I did I was doing a new game (normal) of Chrono Trigger. I also played through a good chunk of EarthBound, as well. I will also randomly stream whatever here and there.

I really should stream again soon. I added my twitch name to my profile for the record.

escobert
12-18-2013, 03:56 AM
I sometimes stream on my guilds channel while I lead In World vs World in GW2.

Jessweeee♪
12-18-2013, 04:22 AM
yahoo mail :nonono:

Jessweeee♪
12-18-2013, 04:23 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/nonono.gif

Pike
12-18-2013, 10:49 AM
I love the way a preview pops up when someone is live. This is a super neat idea and I hope we get lots of people streaming!

Endless
12-19-2013, 10:51 PM
I sometimes stream Hearthstone and Legend of Mana, but it's not a regular fixture.

Also, if you're in the chatroom, Aexoden's !stream trigger will also list people who are streaming that he has added to his script.

Hollycat
12-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Neat. I'll be doing my first Twitch stream on Sunday.

Sephex
12-20-2013, 12:41 AM
I am about to stream Mario 64 with no mic or camera because I am in an inopportune location with my laptop to do so. However, when I get home later, I might play with some stuff like that on. Basically, I haven't really used the 64 emulator too much before, so I am testing it out for a bit. Come and watch if you like!

I won't link because I want people to use Unne's page he set up!

EDIT: For some reason, it won't let me broadcast even though I get a connection. It always shows me as offline. Gonna try to hash this out.

EDIT 2: Yeah, I have no idea why it doesn't want to work. I guess I'll try a different day!

LocoColt04
12-20-2013, 02:01 AM
I like that you already added me without having to say anything about it. Yay! I suppose I could update my channel data once in a while. :3

Pike
12-20-2013, 09:57 AM
I streamed Morrowind for a few hours the other day. Much to my surprise there were people who showed up to watch-- not even people I know-- and they were really excited that SOMEONE was streaming Morrowind.

Gonna do it again next time I'm not working all day :hyper:

Dr Unne
12-20-2013, 11:05 AM
I am about to stream Mario 64 with no mic or camera because I am in an inopportune location with my laptop to do so. However, when I get home later, I might play with some stuff like that on. Basically, I haven't really used the 64 emulator too much before, so I am testing it out for a bit. Come and watch if you like!

EDIT: For some reason, it won't let me broadcast even though I get a connection. It always shows me as offline. Gonna try to hash this out.

EDIT 2: Yeah, I have no idea why it doesn't want to work. I guess I'll try a different day!

Twitch rolled out a new backend for their video system last week. One side effect is a 30-60 second lag, so when you start your broadcast, video might not show up on Twitch for 60 seconds. So maybe wait for a little while after you start broadcasting and see if it shows up.

Twitch is working on fixing this, which I hope they do because it makes it very hard to talk to your chat when they're 60 seconds behind you. :(

I'm starting to mass-favorite EoFFers on Twitch, so maybe I'll catch one of you streaming one day.

Sephex
12-20-2013, 11:07 AM

Twitch rolled out a new backend for their video system last week. One side effect is a 30-60 second lag, so when you start your broadcast, video might not show up on Twitch for 60 seconds. So maybe wait for a little while after you start broadcasting and see if it shows up.

Twitch is working on fixing this, which I hope they do because it makes it very hard to talk to your chat when they're 60 seconds behind you. :(

I'm starting to mass-favorite EoFFers on Twitch, so maybe I'll catch one of you streaming one day.

Oh, okay. The thing that made me think there was an error was because I saw my own feed attempt to load, then it went back to saying it was offline. Next time I'll wait a bit and see what happens, but I probably won't be able to try again in a few days.

Dr Unne
12-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Another thing is I think Twitch's new system requires CBR. They've been recommending CBR since September, but I think it's mandatory now. If you're using VBR, I have no idea what it'll do.

Twitch.TV | Better Broadcasting with Constant Bitrat... (http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1008830-better-broadcasting-with-constant-bitrate-cbr-)

Sephex
12-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Thanks again! I shall look into that as well next time I stream.

Madonna
12-20-2013, 05:52 PM
There needs to be a link to the streams page somewhere in the top bar (under Community/Quick Links/right up by Triple Triad/somewhere). Got this nifty new feature and there is no forum-wide announcement or a way to initially access it without finding this thread.

Pike, I am pretty sure I was one of those creep-o's: ChocoTacoLocke. Apprently MDNA and Madonna were taken; who knew!

Slothy
12-20-2013, 06:08 PM
I have streamed before a few months ago and I aim to get back to it soon. My mic doesn't work anymore, but I'll probably do some CS: GO streaming in the near future whether I get a new one or not. Maybe stream some other stuff too.

Vivi2372 - Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/vivi2372)

Madonna
12-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Psst, put your Twitch username into the proper field and it shows up on the page listing streamers. And we get a preview.

Shauna
12-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Just an FYI: I have no means to be streaming anything. I just put myself up there because I plan on streaming in the future. xD

Pike
12-20-2013, 09:16 PM
There needs to be a link to the streams page somewhere in the top bar (under Community/Quick Links/right up by Triple Triad/somewhere). Got this nifty new feature and there is no forum-wide announcement or a way to initially access it without finding this thread.

Pike, I am pretty sure I was one of those creep-o's: ChocoTacoLocke. Apprently MDNA and Madonna were taken; who knew!

That was you? Awesome :jess:

Also I think we're planning on integrating this feature more after the server move.

Dr Unne
12-20-2013, 09:56 PM

As Pike said, I need to wait for the new server before I expand upon this. The current page is pretty much a proof-of-concept. But I added a navigation tab just now, that's a good idea.

Sephex
12-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Okay. Thanks to Dr. Unne suggestions and some finagling of my own, I believe I got it to work. So I am going to play some Mario 64 like I wanted to the other day just to see how things go. No web cam or mic for this session, though. Also, go to Unne's link in the original post to see since he was nice enough to set up that page and all!

EDIT: Well, I kind of went crazy and got 70 stars and beat the game. The only problems was a pretty big stream delay and the sound on my emulator cut out when I was doing the last Bowser level, but that wasn't a stream problem. Thanks to those who popped in and watched!

Slothy
12-23-2013, 06:34 PM
I saw you streaming, but sadly couldn't make it on to watch. :(

Sephex
12-23-2013, 06:39 PM
I saw you streaming, but sadly couldn't make it on to watch. :(

I might stream again later today. However, it took me like a BILLION tries before it properly streamed so if I run into too much resistance I might give up on it. I'll post in here again if I decide to stream later/it actually works.

Pike
12-23-2013, 09:23 PM
pretty big stream delay

I'm getting this on my streams as well; seems to be a good 30 second lag between what I'm doing and what people see, which means the time between people talking to me and my responses is super long. I think it might just be a Twitch thing?

Dr Unne
12-23-2013, 10:06 PM
pretty big stream delay
I'm getting this on my streams as well; seems to be a good 30 second lag between what I'm doing and what people see, which means the time between people talking to me and my responses is super long. I think it might just be a Twitch thing?

No idea when they plan to fix it, but Twitch knows it's annoying.

Jinx
12-23-2013, 10:16 PM
yesterday i was watching sephex stream but his stream was 30 seconds ahead of what i was seeing so when i was heckling him it didn't match up how am i supposed to heckle twitch :( :( :(

Pike
12-23-2013, 10:20 PM
No idea when they plan to fix it, but Twitch knows it's annoying.

I knew I'd read all that somewhere. Glad they're working on it at least.

Sephex
12-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Some random games for a bit. Pay no attention to the stream title info.Just going to see how things go with the stream and whatnot.

EDIT: Still took some doing to actually go live. Still a big delay. Ended up playing SNES games. Annoyed Vivi22 by playing MK for SNES, lol.

edczxcvbnm
12-24-2013, 05:13 PM
I have a twitch account although I currently rarely stream. I use to just Stream when Sephex, some friends and myself would get together for a rousing game of Mario Party. Many enemies were made.

Although, I do plan to start playing Metro Last Light and a modded to hell Fallout New Vegas starting sometime early next year. I might stream those if anyone is at all interested.

edczxcvbnm - Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/edczxcvbnm)

Sephex
12-31-2013, 07:52 PM
Gonna stream some Super Metroid from the start (didn't save last I played it). Got my webcam and mic on this time. If this goes like the last streams, expect a 20 to 30 second time delay.

EDIT: Delay was still there, but having a way to directly talk to people without typing made it more manageable. Was a fun seesion with EoFFers (Sam) and RL friends popping in. Have to start to get ready for New Years, so I couldn't do this that long this time! Thanks to those who have been popping in when I do this!

Shauna
01-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Is there any way to alphabetise the list by Member Name? It seems to list it by who added the information to their profile most recently.

lol petty complaint about something that is a minor inconvenience.

Pike
01-01-2014, 10:39 AM
EDIT: Delay was still there, but having a way to directly talk to people without typing made it more manageable. Was a fun seesion with EoFFers (Sam) and RL friends popping in.

I stopped in for 20 minutes or so! I didn't say anything because Twitch had logged me out and I couldn't be bothered to log back in, because I am just that lazy.

Sephex
01-02-2014, 04:48 AM
EDIT: Delay was still there, but having a way to directly talk to people without typing made it more manageable. Was a fun seesion with EoFFers (Sam) and RL friends popping in.

I stopped in for 20 minutes or so! I didn't say anything because Twitch had logged me out and I couldn't be bothered to log back in, because I am just that lazy.

Nice, thanks for stopping in! Hope you enjoyed my alright SM skillz.

Sephex
01-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Playing some FFVI now. Again, there will probably be a delay, but I will have my webcam and mic on! This time I will directly link to the page!

Sephex1982 - Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/sephex1982)

EDIT: Apparently, I have no sound. Going to try to restart computer since restarting broadcast did not work.

Slothy
01-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Sweet. I'll try to watch some in a bit.

Sephex
01-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Audio problems good, all ready now.

Sephex
01-08-2014, 02:47 AM
GREAT STREAM tonight. I will continue to play FFVI. However, next time I will announce WELL in advance when I play next. Thanks to Vivi and those of you who stopped in!

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2014, 02:58 AM
I stopped in for a moment, but then had to promptly leave. I got to catch some of the grinding :P

Slothy
01-08-2014, 03:01 AM
The grinding didn't go on that long.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2014, 04:09 PM
I figured he didn't grind long. Like I said, I could only stop in for a minute. I just remember Sephex promising that he wasn't going to be grinding long, and I liked to imagine that he had been going back and forth in that small spot and battling the same monsters over and over for hours. The thought kind of amused me.

Pike
01-08-2014, 04:15 PM
I streamed a couple hours of Morrowind this morning. I didn't know the demand for streaming Morrowind was so strong because I've got random people showing up and not only wanting me to finish the game, but then continue on to the expansion packs. Pretty great :3:

(For anyone curious most of my streaming is done in the wee hours of the morning, because it's my best time to stream, haha)

Sephex
01-08-2014, 04:31 PM
I figured he didn't grind long. Like I said, I could only stop in for a minute. I just remember Sephex promising that he wasn't going to be grinding long, and I liked to imagine that he had been going back and forth in that small spot and battling the same monsters over and over for hours. The thought kind of amused me.

I should do that as an April Fool's stream. Hype the s*** out of a stream and just sit there and grind in a Dragon Quest game.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Just make sure you keep saying, "Don't worry, I won't be doing this for very long!"

Sephex
01-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Just make sure you keep saying, "Don't worry, I won't be doing this for very long!"

I genuinely felt bad for grinding on a stream, but I can't stand doing the Kekfa battle in Narshe under a certain level. I could do it, but I also don't like that sequence to drag when I play alone.

Fortunately, I only have minor grinding with Sabin one more time. After that, I don't grind for awhile. Though I might actually play the rest of the game without doing that...IF I even end up going through it live.

But yeah, I would totally say that if I did that idea as a prank.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2014, 05:08 PM
I feel like for a turn-based rpg stream, it's kind of inevitable unless you are doing a challenge that requires you to not level up or whatever.

Sephex
01-08-2014, 05:17 PM
True. Everyone who tuned in seemed to be understanding. I helps that when I do something like that (obviously years ago this happened in real life) I usually end up going on silly tangents or have amusing conversations.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-08-2014, 05:49 PM
This is true. You just have to make the more boring parts of gameplay more interesting by tangents and such. I mean, I'm pretty sure that's why people watch stuff like Game Grumps; it has more to do with their tangents and personalities than anything else.

Sephex
01-08-2014, 05:55 PM
This is true. You just have to make the more boring parts of gameplay more interesting by tangents and such. I mean, I'm pretty sure that's why people watch stuff like Game Grumps; it has more to do with their tangents and personalities than anything else.

Huge Game Grumps fan here. That's why I like the show. While I do sometimes wish that they would talk about gameplay more often, I love when they talk about personal stuff. Not because I am one of "those" fans, but because it usually leads to hilarious conversations. Like when Arin talked about "The D Club" recently.

NSFW NOR SHOULD ANYONE CHECK THIS OUT IF THEY DON'T WANT WEIRD LOOKS: Ninjabread Man - Game Grumps - YouTube (http://youtu.be/7gA_PU4VuhQ?t=12m52s)

If the timestamp thingy didn't work, just go to 12:50 and listen.

Anyway, while I don't think I would ever go THAT far, I do enjoy to talk with people through a stream. Even if there is a delay (which seems to be the case these days), I find that I can usually get a good conversation flowing if people are interacting with me. Hell, I ended up thinking of an amusing idea for a podcast involving "Friendzoned" people. Like, try to make the podcast as if me and a buddy were playing it straight to see how many people would take it seriously.

Pike
01-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Just popping in to say that if anyone is interested in watching me work my way through the Morrowind main questline (actually I'm almost finished at this point ahaha) I've been pretty consistently streaming 2-3 times a week, usually in the wee hours of the morning because of my wacko schedule. I've managed to attract a little non-EoFF audience and they want me to continue on to the expacs so I'm sure I'll continue playing for a little while to come. :thumbsup:

So yeah, that's my obligatory plug! You guys can follow me or whatever if you'd like: Twitch.tv - pikestaff (http://www.twitch.tv/pikestaff)

I'm considering doing other games as well.

Dr Unne
01-28-2014, 01:11 AM
Updating the tab to show if anyone is live has been successful. Currently watching jessweeee (http://www.twitch.tv/jessweeee) while she ignores chat and plays something creepy.

Jessweeee♪
01-28-2014, 01:42 AM
Sorry, I was too busy paying attention to the eoff chat! It's Yume Nikki c:

Slothy
01-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Going live in a minute for some Counter-Strike: GO.

EDIT: Decided to play some more tonight. Should be on for the next hour or so.

Sephex
01-31-2014, 03:28 AM
The Dragon King and myself are going to play Portal 2 for just a bit! Stop on by if you want!

EDIT: Nah, it lags too much. Uhh...random game time stream!!!!

EDIT: Fine. Mario 64 it is!

EDIT: Twitch is now acting up. Will look into it when I am in a better mindset.

Pike
02-02-2014, 02:47 PM
I just finished streaming myself beating Dagoth Ur (final boss) in Morrowind. I think a couple people showed up. I probably should have mentioned this in the thread beforehand but I completely forgot to. :shobon: I'm going to continue streaming Morrowind throughout the next couple of weeks; the expacs await.

Nicolas
02-02-2014, 06:08 PM
I may do a Dark Souls stream if anybody wants to watch. I'm not terrible good at the game, but it would be fun to have people just shout stuff out at me for things to do. You know, like Character Builds, which routes to take, any advice if they want me to actually give any. That last bit is mostly for beginners though and could help a few that haven't tried the game yet.

Jessweeee♪
02-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I've been playing Threads of Fate and it's still really cute.

escobert
02-02-2014, 06:33 PM
I keep wanting to do a DayZ stream but as soon as I get geared I die or get bugged into a wall. I may just do one on my next spawn and go from the beach inland.

Dr Unne
02-05-2014, 05:10 AM
I'm going to stream a bit of Spelunky tonight. Come watch me die over and over. Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/cdaddr/)

Slothy
02-08-2014, 02:22 AM
I saw Outlast was on sale on Steam so I think I'll stream myself playing the whole thing. Don't know how many sessions it'll take, but I'll start Saturday, Feb 7, at about 8pm EST.

Slothy
02-09-2014, 12:30 AM
For some reason I thought today was the 7th in my last post. :jess:

Ah well. Going live with the survival horror game Outlast in 30 minutes. Come watch me trout my pants in terror or something.

EDIT: I am man enough to admit that after a little more than an hour of playing Outlast I'm calling it a night on that one. Scariest game I've played since Amnesia. Not quite as scary, but still damn scary, and for similar reasons. Is there anything more terrifying in a game than getting chased by something that's trying to kill you when you can't fight back and you're in first person view? I can't really come up with anything.

Anyway, I'm going to take it in hour or so chunks every saturday at 9pm EST for those interested in checking it out. And anyone who missed part 1 but would like to check it out can watch the video on my twitch channel.

EDIT 2: Adding Youtube links since I think Twitch deletes your videos after a certain amount of time. Sadly it made me upload the video in 15 minute chunks so there may or may not be some awkward cuts. Not sure.

Sephex
02-18-2014, 01:36 AM
Gonna stop being a lazy jerkhole and continue my game of FFVI! In the middle of Sabin's scenario.

Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/sephex1982)

EDIT: Was a very fun and successful stream tonight! Thanks to all who stuck around or even popped in to talk about the Helix Fossil!

escobert
02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
I was trying to stream the other night and was having issues getting the video to show up. I'm wondering if my 320878320 different monitors are causing issues? I had audio just fine but just a black screen on my recording software and twitch. I'm using Open Broadcaster Software(64bit)

LocoColt04
04-06-2014, 05:04 AM
About to rock some FFXIV via the PS4 beta. All PS3 info has been imported appropriately.

Now, from what I understand, a lot of the text is tough to read due to the stream quality from the PS4 (I believe it's 720p but I may be mistaken) and I have made a lot of the HUD items smaller than their default sizes due to the size of my television, so... there's that.

But, you know:
Twitch.tv - MisterCZAR (http://www.twitch.tv/misterczar/)

Sorry I ended up being completely MIA this last week. :(

Scotty_ffgamer
04-06-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm going to be playing Resogun badly for a few minutes if anyone wants to see what the PS4 game is like. I'm more just trying to test out the Twitch features on the PS4 so you'll see me dying a lot, woohoo. Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/scootentien)

Dr Unne
04-07-2014, 05:09 AM
I'm going to stream Bit.Trip Runner 2 for a while. Come watch me fail!

Dr Unne
04-08-2014, 02:23 AM
I'm continuing with BTR2 tonight. HARD MODE. Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/cdaddr)

Might play some other games after I get sick of it. Come watch. Hit Follow. Make me feel good about myself.

Tasura
04-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Since either a recent OBS or Twitch update I can stream somewhat decently now, with Hearthstone anyway. So I'll probably stream that daily for as long as it takes me to do the quest, and maybe some ranked matches. In fact I may start soon.

Shauna
04-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Well, I tried doing a little bit of streaming, and my internet fails at it. Just super lags everywhere, and it's already on the lowest settings on XSplit. So, my streaming of vidyas is not happening for now.

LocoColt04
04-18-2014, 05:38 AM
Stream of FFXIV via PS4 incoming!

Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/misterczar/)

Sephex
04-19-2014, 01:20 AM
Gonna be drinking and streaming some games. Starting with Mystic Quest because I am a jerk. Not sure where I am going with this!

Dr Unne
04-22-2014, 03:20 AM
Streaming Guacamelee tonight!

EDIT: Should post link: http://www.twitch.tv/cdaddr/

Slothy
04-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Gonna be drinking and streaming some games. Starting with Mystic Quest because I am a jerk. Not sure where I am going with this!

I am pissed that I missed this.

Loony BoB
04-23-2014, 01:02 PM
*subscribes to this thread*

I don't stream very often because when Danielle and I both run FFXIV and I attempt to stream, it ends up pretty awful. HOWEVER. I am considering streaming a few other things. My favourite streams are "first time playing" streams, and if anyone here wants to take a stab at streaming their first time playing Frog Fractions, I will do my best to witness it (or just watch the video later, so please save it). And they have to play it without reading up about it first. Go in blind!

Sephex
04-25-2014, 02:54 AM

I am pissed that I missed this.

You totally missed my "play Mega Man 2 while blackout drunk" party trick.

Jiro
04-25-2014, 06:09 AM
*subscribes to this thread*

I don't stream very often because when Danielle and I both run FFXIV and I attempt to stream, it ends up pretty awful. HOWEVER. I am considering streaming a few other things. My favourite streams are "first time playing" streams, and if anyone here wants to take a stab at streaming their first time playing Frog Fractions, I will do my best to witness it (or just watch the video later, so please save it). And they have to play it without reading up about it first. Go in blind!

Frog Fractions was a phenomenal game.

Pike
04-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Not sure if anyone remotely cares (or is even awake) but I'm grinding the Elite Four in Pokemon Gold until I either beat it or get bored. No mic or webcam or anything fun like that. Just glorious pixels.

Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/pikestaff)

Pike
04-25-2014, 02:56 PM
I think a small handful of people popped in and out for my Stream; unfortunately I don't know if anyone was actually there for the Slowbro clutch that beat the game!

Thanks to everyone who did pop in for a few minutes though. I know I pick the worst times to stream.

Nicolas
04-25-2014, 06:34 PM
Not sure anybody will wanna watch me die a large number of times, but I'll probably be streaming the PC version of Dark Souls 2 tonight. I need to fiddle with some settings, but hopefully it should look decent enough. Probably'll start it around 8 - 8:30 PM EDT with a new character.

LocoColt04
05-10-2014, 04:35 AM
Just got home from work and I'm going to stream a bit of Bound by Flame with viewer's choices throughout the stream! As I periodically stream this title, I will allow all choices in the game to be made by majority vote - you guys get to choose which responses we give and how we shape the story.

Going live in about five minutes:
Twitch.tv - MisterCZAR (http://www.twitch.tv/misterczar/)

LocoColt04
05-10-2014, 06:25 AM
That game was unreasonably difficult - and not because it's challenging but because the controls are wonky and the targeting system is awful. I mean, I can play Dark Souls II and I know this game isn't "harder" than that.

Sephex
05-11-2014, 06:55 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/sephex1982

Sephex
05-19-2014, 09:17 PM
shion's Let's Play continues to inspire me!

http://www.twitch.tv/sephex1982

Rez09
07-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Alrighty, testing out my streaming ability for a bit and playing some Romancing SaGa 3. http://www.twitch.tv/rez09

EDIT: Alrighty, my pockets (and treasury) are empty, my people are anguished, my army has lost every single war, my gear is super weak, and I still don't have a fifth member, but I got the turbo-charged dragon car to fly off a cliff, so overall I'd say my venture was a success. :)

Gzussaves
08-06-2014, 03:07 AM
I guess i could talk about my stream since i am starting to put some serious work into it finally... I am working on the Steam Game Challenge you can see the rules here (http://tinyurl.com/kqozwlt) (also has a list of most of my games.. some will be added or removed)

As far as the times i stream, I haven't really set up a schedule yet because i haven't really found a peak time for viewers quite yet. But hopefully I will see a few of you there.. come chat and watch me fail at games XD
www.twitch.tv/gzussaves (http://www.twitch.tv/gzussaves)

Dat Matt
08-17-2014, 08:31 PM
So now we have decent internet we can actually afford to do some streaming. We're doing some now with lego batman 2 :3

Edit - Lol audio quality was butts so we stopped. We'll try and adjust that.

Edit 2 - Sorted. The streaming quality was set to minimum rather than high like we can do now. Avast!

Gzussaves
09-28-2014, 11:37 AM
Might as well update the info on my streaming and what not.. so if you guys haven't already come check me out at twitch.tv/gzussaves (http://www.twitch.tv/Gzussaves) , I stream everyday except wednesdays from 3pm-10pm central (gmt -6), I play all my games that i have on steam XD, I have completed 33 games on my list so far. And on Sundays we have Sim Sunday Funday where I play simulation games like the sims, simcity, goat simulater, and euro truck simulator 2 which is the popular one as of late!! So stop in and chat, feel free to ask all the questions and I hope to see some of you there!!

FFIX Choco Boy
03-27-2015, 06:55 AM
I stream every once in a while, when I'm feeling in the mood and healthy enough to. As far as what I play on stream, it's entirely dependent on my mood. Minecraft, Mount and Blade, Diablo 3, various Playstation 1+2+Portable games (mostly JRPGs), and whatever may be on my Steam list. There's a chance I could be on any day except for Fridays and Saturdays, because those are my Dungeons and Dragons nights. Today and yesterday I streamed a few hours of Dead Island, though, and had a ton of fun doing it. It'd be nice to see some EoFFers stop by some time.

EDIT: I'm a complete idiot. I forgot the link. www.twitch.tv/glodwran468

Polnareff
04-13-2015, 10:17 PM
Now that I have a PS4 I can actually stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/kusareghetto

I am gonna start streaming Type-0 for an hour or two here in probably about half an hour

Levian
04-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Added you all to my following list. The ones listed in the list anyway.

My handle would be gulpestyggen, and I'll mostly be playing random PC games on Steam.

http://www.twitch.tv/gulpestyggen

Aerith's Knight
10-17-2015, 09:52 PM
I'm occasionally streaming Ys: Origin these days. Of course in glorious masterrace 60fps.

http://www.twitch.tv/dennisthedutchie

Marshall Banana
11-29-2015, 03:09 AM
Necronopticous and I have been doing shared-controller challenges (he controls the left side of the controller, and I control the right side). We're currently playing Bloodborne in this way (specifically the DLC because we've already played the pre-existing game in this way). Our chat is lonely, so GET OVER HERE! Will be streaming again tonight shortly.

http://twitch.tv/jumplust

Edit: Tonight we beat what seems like the hardest boss in the game so far while sharing the controller (http://www.twitch.tv/jumplust/c/7038834).

Sephex
12-13-2015, 07:25 AM
Streaming completely random games. We'll see where this goes with my bootleg set up and ability to emulate old games!

EDIT: Damn, Twitch just is not getting along with me at all tonight. Looks like I'll have to get better hardware before I can stream again. Gutted.

Galuf
02-07-2016, 02:02 AM
i can stream me failing on sonic :lol:

if anyone wants to watch that

My name is gruntace101
just lemme know if your interested :) i have a few other games like doom. its from my xbox so.... meow

Sephex
11-22-2016, 02:15 AM
Playing Link to the Past Randomizer!

EDIT: Wow, I beat the whole thing in one sitting. Died only twice early on because I was sloppy, basically. You should be able to use that link to see the recording, though I end up being a bit dumb in spots.

Highlights include my girlfriend making fun of me whenever I got a crappy item, me farting, and me going to the bathroom once. There are a decent amount of quiet spots and muttering because no one was watching most of the time. Doesn't matter, though! Had tons of fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6vgbxrSio