PDA

View Full Version : [LR] The Guided Tour - New Trailer

Noctis Caelum
12-18-2013, 07:24 AM
MekCuE8X8_g

Fantastic new never-before-seen footage. At least for those that aren't in Japan.

Psychotic
01-12-2014, 10:12 AM
The world design looks jaw-dropping. Whoever is responsible for the art direction of this game deserves a pat on the back.

Ayen
01-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Could the narrator there sound any more unenthusiastic?

I see the voice acting hasn't improved much. MOOGLE ABUSE! No one asks for Lightning to give you a hand.

"Are you sure that's eatable?" Okay... that was a little funny.

Noctis Caelum
01-12-2014, 05:56 PM
The world design looks jaw-dropping. Whoever is responsible for the art direction of this game deserves a pat on the back.
Agreed. That's why I think "13 (in game) days" is a joke for an open world game this pretty. It should not have an expiration date. It should leave me the fuck alone until I'm good and ready to save the world.

Del Murder
01-12-2014, 06:22 PM
It looks beautiful! :ariel:

The integration of the time mechanic is interesting as well. I just hope the story isn't crap now because this has the makings of a great game otherwise.

Skyblade
01-15-2014, 05:04 PM
It looks beautiful! :ariel:

The integration of the time mechanic is interesting as well. I just hope the story isn't crap now because this has the makings of a great game otherwise.

Isn't crap "now"? Are you implying that a crap story hasn't been par for the course with the XIII games?

Del Murder
01-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Nah. I meant 'I didn't care about this crap game before but now everything else looks not crap so I hope the story is not crap as well'. :smooch: