PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly I Miss The Crystal

Forsaken Lover
12-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Does he still post on here? My two post argument with Sephiroth made me nostalgic for the time he and I sniped back and forth about Ultimecia, Kuja, etc..

Chris
12-18-2013, 09:27 AM
The crystal is dark. :(

Loony BoB
12-18-2013, 11:43 AM
If you send The Crystal a Mognet Message, there's every chance they'll get an email alerting them to it and they might return to EoFF. You should give it a go. :)

Madonna
12-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Oh my god, Loony BoB is hacking people's accounts to enable email alerts in order to subtly encourage inactive members to return. This will make headline news.

Jiro
12-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Oh my god, Loony BoB is hacking people's accounts to enable email alerts in order to subtly encourage inactive members to return. This will make headline news.

I don't think you, me, Christmas, or Dignified Pauper are really enthusiastic enough to start up the EoFF Post again.

Loony BoB
12-19-2013, 12:28 PM
I may have checked whether or not they get email notifications upon receiving PMs, however I did not change their setting.

Sephex
12-19-2013, 12:55 PM
I actually started to post again in January of 2011 because I got a mass email alert of the contest where you can win a copy of FFXIII-2.

So you never know.

Madonna
12-20-2013, 06:38 PM
I don't think you, me, Christmas, or Dignified Pauper are really enthusiastic enough to start up the EoFF Post again.
Had I the inclination to resuscitate that dead horse, it would become a whole new beast, focused on Eyes On as a whole, front site and forum, as well as including coverage about competing fan sites. He-said-she-said content would become a focus, with lots of wild speculations and inflammatory remarks, and all respect and integrity would go right out the window to ensure that we would always be able to write something. The Calcabrina Reporter could be its name.

Jiro
12-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Colour me interested if ever this is the case. A little bit of yellow journalism to go alongside my credible works would help flesh out my portfolio.