PDA

View Full Version : My buying order?

Ghosteses
12-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Kingdom Hearts - PS2
Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS2
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - PSP
Kingdom Hearts 3 - ???

i understand birth by sleep is the prequel xD and someone in chat said it is the best one so far and i should save it for last and also i would understand BBS more after playing 1 and 2.

I have watched some videos on youtube of Alanzorian... probably spelled it wrong... playing the first one but i did not watch enough to spoil the game for myself.

So i know it is a cross between like.. FF X and ... Disney.. world? I guess?

a lot of people LOOOOVE this series (hai freya) and it is making me interested. SHOCKING MY AUNT DOES NOT OWN A SINGLE KINGDOM HEARTS GAME.

someone said it was like a RPG hack and slash? iunnowutthatiseven and it is hard to tell by watching people play.

if this post is worthless you can lock it. i was being lazy and have no idea what to look for in this forum >.<

~Betsy/Beth/Liz/Lizzie/insert other variation of my name here~

Fynn
12-19-2013, 08:56 AM
It is awesome. Probably my favorite series now :)

After KH1 you should play Chain of Memories for the GBA.

BBS is saved best for last from that list, but there were three more games released after that: 358/2 Days, coded and Dream Drop Distance. I guess Days, coded and BBS can be played in any order, though IMO Days works best first and BBS in the middle, but 3D has to go last as it ties in directly to KH3 which is not actually released yet and is set to be released for the the ps4 and xbox one.

Ghosteses
12-20-2013, 02:13 AM
interesting thank you =D chain of memories is also on ps2 yeah? :x

Fynn
12-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Yes, there was a ps2 remake.

Ghosteses
12-20-2013, 11:30 PM
should i get that instead of the gba version? thinking it might be cheaper but i am not sure :x

Shauna
12-20-2013, 11:37 PM
As far as I know, the PS2 remake is considered to be much better.

Del Murder
12-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Why wouldn't you get the recent HD remake for PS3? It contains KH1, Chain of Memories, and some other stuff that doesn't matter but those first two are a pretty good combo if you ask me. :kakapo:

Ghosteses
12-22-2013, 03:16 AM
i no has a ps3 ;-;

Del Murder
12-22-2013, 05:38 PM
i no has a ps3 ;-;
That's too bad. :(

radicaledward124
12-27-2013, 09:10 AM
I dunno if this helps at all but I've played all 3 of the COM games and the PS3 is the better of them. If you cant' get the PS3 version then go with the PS2. It's easier to get around and over all a better game to me anyway. Playing the games in the order they came out is really the way to go with them too. You get lost playing them in order of the time line.
KH3 will be on the ps4, it's due to drop some time next year, as it stands around the same time as KH2.5 which is going to be on the PS3.

Ghosteses
12-28-2013, 02:25 AM
thank you =D i am waiting to buy any KH games for now in case someone brought me a playstation 3 for xmas *hint hint*

but seriously i know i do not have all my gifts yet so i am waiting about with it =D

if i do get a ps3 i will get the remasters probably ^..^

radicaledward124
12-28-2013, 04:21 AM
No problem! Kingdom Hearts was my gateway games to the world of Final Fantasy. way back in the gap i started a KH board that went down hill after opening so I know a fair bit about the series. I may be a little behind on my news now but over all not too bad.