PDA

View Full Version : childish behaviour

Shaibana
12-19-2013, 02:51 PM
what childish behaviour do you still have in you?
do you tend to get all upset when you dont get something?
or are you still picking on yr little brother/sister?

tell us all about it ^^

i still sleep with a teddybear (and i know im not the only one :P)
but lately my boyfriend is kidnapping my Yoshi :( and that gets me upset
NOBODY messes with my yoshi! D:

Psychotic
12-19-2013, 06:04 PM
I am an immature child who causes mayhem. Also I don't like vegetables!

Shorty
12-19-2013, 06:09 PM
I squeal with delight when I become (easily) excited, I watch cartoons and kid's movies, I pick on my sisters, I call things names that are not their real names (buttons > remote), I need someone to hold my hand while crossing the road so I don't walk into on-coming traffic because I'm not paying attention.

Calliope
12-19-2013, 06:12 PM
I came home drunk yesterday and demanded that Spuuky convert our bed into a fort because forts are COOL and beds are LAME and bedtime is DUMB.

So he did, even though it makes it harder for him to sleep :love:

Ayen
12-19-2013, 06:44 PM
If sleeping with stuff animals is childish than I don't want to be an adult :colbert:

noxious.sunshine
12-19-2013, 07:03 PM
I have my teddy bear that my dad bought me when I was 2 years old.

If I am gonna be gone somewhere overnight, I have to have it and my blanket & my pillow.

I also watch cartoons & kids' movies... But. I have a kid so I can get away with it.

And if I don't get my way with my boyfriend, I tend to get pretty dramatic and bratty and pissed off. It's not my fault though.... I blame my parents.

Ashi
12-19-2013, 07:48 PM
I compare myself to others and get really upset because in my comparisons everyone else seems to be doing better at whatever is being compared than me.

It is really childish because it isn't as simple as I make it and it's probably just another way for me to be hard on myself.

escobert
12-19-2013, 07:56 PM
I can get pretty pissy and throw a nice little fit when I get mad.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I still sleep with the teddy bear I've had since I was like six months old. I can't help that I don't like sleeping alone. Even though I sleep with my dog too, the teddy bear is easier to squeeze on.
Seriously though, I've slept with my teddy bear since I was a babe, except for when I was with my wife.

Also, I love kiddie cereal and watch cartoons and play vidya games.

Hollycat
12-19-2013, 11:09 PM
I am hyper as smurf when I talk to people.

Niale
12-19-2013, 11:31 PM
I get excited when a new cool game comes out, that is still in me.

Araciel
12-20-2013, 06:03 AM
I'm here, aren't I?

Minami
12-20-2013, 12:49 PM
I still sleep with a teddybear too haha and i get hyper when i drink Irn Bru

Spooniest
12-20-2013, 01:38 PM
I have a torn up old blanket from when I was a child that I still put on as though it's a Wizards robe, from time to time.

Fuzakeru
12-20-2013, 03:15 PM
I squeal with delight when I become (easily) excited, I watch cartoons and kid's movies, I pick on my sisters, I call things names that are not their real names (buttons > remote), I need someone to hold my hand while crossing the road so I don't walk into on-coming traffic because I'm not paying attention.

Minus the sisters part - all of these things so hardcore. We went and saw the Xmas lights at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and I got more excited over things than the kids there. "LOOK AT THAT! WAAAAAHH! Check that out! WHOA! IT IS SO PRETTY!"

Also, my number one desire for Christmas was a stuffed Fluttershy from Build-A-Bear which I got! <3 Christmas complete!

Pumpkin
12-20-2013, 03:17 PM
I love teddy bears.

I have a tendency to say that things aren't fair and then cry.

Chris
12-20-2013, 11:03 PM
I sometimes pretend my penis is for peeing only

Minami
12-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Every time I see a cute dog I scream "OH MY GOD PUPPY" or some variant.

I get really, really excited about animals.

I still wear onesie pajamas (wearing them as I type this) and when I do, I stamp around and kick my legs in the air because hey, bunny feetsies!

I am super, crazy grumpy when I'm tired. Seriously, just stay out of my way. Don't talk to me.

Onesies are crazily popular here in the UK right now. I still don't have one though :(

Shlup
12-20-2013, 11:43 PM
I love toys. It takes an unbearable amount of self-control not to buy my baby toys she doesn't even give a damn about.

blackmage_nuke
12-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Im easily distra

Shiny
12-21-2013, 12:38 AM
I play Pokeman and get genuinely excited when people give me cookies. And though I don't have any anymore, I think Legos are the coolest thing ever.

Shaibana
12-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Every time I see a cute dog I scream "OH MY GOD PUPPY" or some variant.

I get really, really excited about animals.

im with you there :cheers:

Citizen Bleys
12-22-2013, 12:27 AM
I'm not sexually active. At all.

Top that, internet.

Rantz
12-22-2013, 12:12 PM
I wear a diaper.