PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of a Red Shirt

NeoCracker
12-20-2013, 06:21 AM
Welp, just got off work and brought home a small bottle of Dry Wave, one of the more expensive Sake's we sell, and I"m about to embark on my quest to become the Assistant of the captain!

...Booze seemed like a good fit for this game.

So, discuss Red Shirt and follow my story!

Edit: And So begins the tale of Jim Bob!

An aspiring young country boy, I begin my life on the space station cleaning up space transporter accidents! While my next goal is to become the supervisor of this act, I am looking forward to the future, and over spacebook invited three other people, one of which was a person I am seeking to be hired by in the future, so I invited them to an event they like with a group of people! This should go over well!

...And no one showed up. :(

I guess I spend the day playing Solitare. Alone. With 0% chance of bumping into anyone. :(

But I get a bit of practice to raise my Tedious Paperwork skill! I need that for the job I want! The Hazordeous Alien waste inspector!

I would like to point out my current boss, who I need to impress to get my first promotion mind you, is one of the people who didn't show up. I hate him! But I have to please him. :(

I find myself in a bit of a depressed state, though two of my Spacebook friends don't hate me! I guess things can always get better! Time to turn in for the night and see what the next day brings!

NeoCracker
12-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Currently I have a bit of an interest in Sup wef, she's pretty cute and seems to tag me on Spacebook from time to time, so perhaps I'll see how things go with her! I don't want to be all creepy though, as I don't know her well, so perhaps a group outing for food! It should be nice to get to know my coworkers, I wasn't really feeling so hot today at work and didn't get as much done as I should have. I'm sure Sup wef will show, though maybe I could invite my potential future employer out with us! And perhaps Katrina, she's a PEsces, and doensn't seem to get out much. She's not on my friends list either, but she seems sad she's alone so often, so perhaps she shall join us! I'm sure this will be better then last time I tried to get some of my co-workers together!

Edit: No one showed again. :(

I am about to give up tonight, but it seems I have a co-worker who likes games! Perhaps a round of Tri-D chess will cheer me up, cause I sure could use it. :(

Edit2: Brenton Sasaki joined me for a game! And I even won after employing a more sneaky strategy! He seemed to enjoy himself too!

Also got a message from Sup Wef asking how I am. But you know what? Two days in a row she doesnt' show up, so I don't think I'm responding tonight. That'll show her.

Edit3: Okay, so realize me and my boss aren't getting along great, which were he not my boss I would be fine with this. But he is, so Invite him out to tennis to try and get in good, he likes games after all! And I even won! Gives me a bit of joy knowing I beat him.

Though now I have a message from the girl who no showed two days in a row when I invited them out inviting me out! I want to go to hang out with the other two at the comedy club, but I dont' really want to hang out with Sup Wef. I can't really be in bad with her though, she's my coworker. I guess I'll go, I can spend most of the time with the other two anyway!

Edit4: Oh great, no one but me and Wef showed up. So I had to make nice with her.

And now my smurfing boss tags me in a post, saying friends are there to spam other peoples facebooks when they are bored. I DON"T LIKE YOU BOSS! But I have to like the post to stay in good with him. :(

Edit5: And yeah, I'm currently sucking up to my boss all while starting to talk to someone over spacebook he seems ot be showing an interest in. THAT IS WHAT THIS GAME IS DOING TO ME!

Ayen
12-21-2013, 06:13 PM
Is this a game or everyday life? o.o

NeoCracker
12-21-2013, 10:31 PM
Yes, in everyday life I steel my boss's girlfriend out of spite. :p

It is bizarre how involved you can get in this game, seeing as how it is basically a facebook simulator with a chance of death. XD

Though yeah, I have achieved my dream of becoming a captains assistant, I am in a relationship with a captain, I have climbed the ranks more by making the right friends then actually being qualified, and Two of my previous relationships died in random away missions. :(

...And I have a ticket to get off the space station before the coming 'catastrophe' hits, though I'm hoping to save up enough to get me and my lady friend off in time!

Otherwise bitch can die with the rest of em.