PDA

View Full Version : Sweet dreams are made of these

Ayen
12-21-2013, 04:07 PM
I had a dream today about Spider-Man and Rogue running around town beating up bad guys. And there was a very, very bad man doing bad things to people that I can't fully remember, but I do remember Rogue flying in their window and punching them all in the face.

Then the dream somehow managed to transferred to Westeros where Arya Stark found an ancient and advanced civilization where she awakened a dragon and flew off into the sky. The last time I had a dream about the Starks planes were crashing over their homes and the world was flooded so Arya stole Bruce Campbell's boat and rode around in it but didn't even have the class to win races and make money off of it which is what really pissed Bruce Campbell off.

What strange dreams have you had lately?

Ayen
12-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Technically there would be sweat with fighting in spandex and how hot dragons are, but that's beside the point.

You saw nothing.

Hollycat
12-21-2013, 04:30 PM
I've been dreaming about emerald green eyes recently. It's just the irises and pupils and nothing else.
Really pretty, wish I knew what they meant.

noxious.sunshine
12-21-2013, 05:35 PM
I dream constantly that I'm losing my teeth. And I always think it's real.

No. It's not that symbol thing where I'm worried about whatever.

Actually, it kinda is.... I'm legitimately scared of losing my teeth. It's like my #1 fear in Life.
I had a dream about a raccoon with really long claws one night though... That's all I remember of it..

Ayen
12-21-2013, 05:43 PM
I once had a disturbing dream a long time ago that my toe was inverted. The side where my toenail is supposed to be was facing the floor and I couldn't walk properly so I had to lean up against the wall for support. It was simple yet super freaky.

One time I also had a dream of this guy I helped turned out to be a serial killer you'd see in slasher films who was coming after me and when I tried to scream no sound came out of my mouth so I was stuck.

Hollycat
12-21-2013, 05:46 PM
I once had a disturbing dream a long time ago that my toe was inverted. The side where my toenail is supposed to be was facing the floor and I couldn't walk properly so I had to lean up against the wall for support. It was simple yet super freaky.

One time I also had a dream of this guy I helped turned out to be a cereal killer you'd see in slasher films who was coming after me and when I tried to scream no sound came out of my mouth so I was stuck.
Captain crunch better beware.

Ayen
12-21-2013, 05:50 PM
-grumbles, grumbles-

Stupid fingers.

Shaibana
12-21-2013, 06:13 PM
i remember very well a dream from a view weeks ago.

i was at home and saw something in the distance.. smoke of some sort, so i got in my car and made my way to it. once i was there i saw that it was a burning oil think (like in the movie Jarhead) as i came closer there were ppl looking at it, and suddenly it were barrels in a canal puking fire. there was an angry pig walking around those things and before i know i have a stampede of angry pigs behind me.
so i try to fly, like i often do in my dreams, but i couldnt stay airborne so i kind of jump very high trying to fly.. lol :P

Psychotic
12-21-2013, 06:16 PM
I had a dream that there was a little alien that sometimes turned into an animal running around the street where my parent's house is at night, and causing mischief. I had to somehow stop it and make it my friend.

Citizen Bleys
12-21-2013, 10:30 PM
The Roman Emperor Hadrian, played by Patrick Stewart, got his first taste of Scottish weather. "The line must be drawn here!" he declaimed, "This far! No farther!" So they built a big-ass wall.

Minami
12-21-2013, 11:31 PM
I have some seriously messed up dreams. Usually about serial killers trying to kill me.

I dreamt a few weeks ago that i was driving with my brother along a road that was next to the ocean. The water was so beautiful and blue and the sun was shining. I went round the corner and the car didn't follow the bend and we went straight off the side of the road into the water where the car submerged and we couldn't get out because of water pressure on the doors. Basically we both drowned and i woke up choking :/

Once i dreamt that i was in a shop and a farmer came in and shot me. As i lay dying on the floor all my previous lives flashed before me on a tv that was in the window. that was so weird that dream has stayed with me a long time.

I've also dreamt that i got struck by lightning and died

Basically most of my dreams involve me dying

Shorty
12-22-2013, 04:33 AM
I've been having teeth dreams lately as well. They are stress-related and stress me out even more because I'm entirely too worried about my teeth as it is.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-22-2013, 04:41 AM
I have strange dreams most nights. I haven't been able to remember my dreams the past couple of nights though, despite having pretty good dream recall.

There was a week this summer where every dream I had picked up right where the last one left off, but the genre of the dream changed completely each time. The premise for the dreams was that I was at a summer camp I think, or I was simply staying on these campgrounds with a bunch of people. The basic plot of all the dreams was that I was trying to win the heart of some girl, strangely enough. I can't remember them all now, but I know the first dream was a slice of life comedy, the second dream was essentially a disaster movie (the clouds all turned to stone and were about to rain destruction upon the world), one dream was a mystery, and the final dream was a sappy romantic drama. It was somewhat amusing.

Shaibana
12-25-2013, 01:56 PM
tonight i was a sniper..
i hunted aswel normal as giant ppl..
those ppl were the boys of my favorite korean band :o bigbang

Citizen Bleys
12-30-2013, 05:21 AM
*Raise II* because I just had a dreamlet funny enough to wake me up mere minutes after finally falling asleep. I'm walking down the corridors of a long hallway with red carpets and identical doors; it looks to me like the Hotel Delphoria from Police Quest would if it was real. I hear this insistent child's voice. I can't even tell if it's a boy or a girl.

"Mommy," cries the voice plaintively over and over again through one of the doors. At length, a different door opens and a haggard-looking woman emerges, opens the door the noise has been coming from and says "Yes, what is it dear?" with an exasperated tone.

"Mommy, I'm Irish," complains the child.

"Yes, I know dear," replies Mommy.

"Make it better!" insists the child.

This is when I woke up.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-30-2013, 06:06 AM
Last night, I had a dream that a friend and I who haven't hung out in a while decided we were going to do something cool. This entailed of us going to this amusement park (of which you could only get to by these nifty, one car trains). She apparently worked at this amusement park, but she decided it had been such a long time since she had ridden anything that she didn't mind.

Anyways, we got on the little train to find one of her good friends (who was only recently employed) running it. She told us we could go the back ways to avoid the busy lines at the normal customer entrances. So we kept the train moving, and my friend who I went to the park with was giving the other girl directions since she new the trains slightly better. Somehow, we took a wrong crossroads and ended up into this weird set of tracks where carts were moving along with coal, and these mechanical arms were shooting out and grabbing the coal out of the carts. Our cart wasn't made for that, though, and an arm just shot out and knocked our cart off the tracks, ultimately sending me falling to my death.

I texted that friend today to tell her that she caused my death in my dreams last night, and she just responded that I died in her dreams too. Kind of funny.

Shorty
12-30-2013, 06:16 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was doing something with someone I met in Arizona and we're going to a theater to see the Walking Dead. He was friends with someone I dated and we worked together but we're never really close, so it's weird that he was in my dream. When I woke up, I realized this person had been dead for two or three years and it freaked me out.

Shlup
12-30-2013, 07:23 AM
I had a dream that my best friend took me to a David Bowie concert as a birthday gift, but then a wealthy older gentleman attempted to woo me by inviting me to sit with him in the third row. My friend was upset with me and I felt bad, but gold diggers gotta dig.

And then Bowie flew over the audience on one of those harness things, at which point http://www.aisfor.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jane_lynch_10_a_p.jpg, complete with http://romancebandits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Bowie-as-Jareth.jpg herself, confessed her love to him. Because even lesbians fall for Bowie.

LunarWeaver
12-30-2013, 03:19 PM
I've had my fair share of teeth dreams as well. They can't repair themselves and that's scary. Each day you live they get worse and there's only mitigation and prevention. THEY'RE GONNA DIE, MAN. LIKE, DIE.

Anyway, I dream a lot about water more than anything because my bladder is tiny and I have to pee a lot. I tell these dreams to people sometimes and they try to find deeper meaning in it or suffer through a dream conversation they don't give a shit about. Either way I get to talk about piss in polite conversation.

Iceglow
12-30-2013, 03:38 PM
I used to have dreams where I died a fair bit. Literally woke up one light leaping out of bed because the dream ended with me getting squished under the tread of a 100ft tall bipedal war fortress.

Yay my dreams are fun!

Sephex
12-30-2013, 07:17 PM
Dreamt that a coworker who took his own life showed up at work. Turned out he faked his death to start a business (???). Another coworker and I tracked him down after he left and the other coworker broke down and started to cry, relieved that he was alright.

That's when I woke up.

Minami
12-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Dreamt that a coworker who took his own life showed up at work. Turned out he faked his death to start a business (???). Another coworker and I tracked him down after he left and the other coworker broke down and started to cry, relieved that he was alright.

That's when I woke up.

I dream of my dead best friend (who commited suicide) quite a lot. And my Grandma. I miss them both so i guess that's why :G