PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity game

Agent Proto
12-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Hey, I want to try this game out! It should be pretty easy and fun to play. Basically, the goal is to correctly guess what character you are. The character you are can be from any media (video game, movie, show, etc) and to help you guess, you can ask everybody else yes or no questions about yourself. (ex: Am I from a video game?) Everyone shall take turn asking one question at a time, and anyone can answer them as long as they are honest with their answers. Players who signed up will each be assigned a character from me since I'm hosting this game. The catch is, they will know who the other players' characters are but not their own seeing the point of the game is to find out your assigned character. Thinks this sound fun? If it does, why not sign up? The order of questions will be determined randomly after a number of people has signed up. Shouldn't be much, I figure to have at least five players to play. Maybe more.

Once we have enough players signed up, I'll be sending out PMs and we can start with the first round of questioning shortly.

Agent Proto
12-22-2013, 08:58 PM
If others feel the same way as you, I'll change it so it's just celebrities.