PDA

View Full Version : So, Zelda Meets Dynasty Warriors.

NeoCracker
12-23-2013, 06:11 AM
It's a thing that's happening.

Nintendo Announces Mashup of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors | Game|Life | Wired.com (http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/12/zelda-hyrule-warriors/)

A glorious thing.

Freya
12-23-2013, 06:16 AM
Wut. WHAT. I NEED A WII U.

Elskidor
12-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Yeah, Calliope mentioned this in a thread below a couple days back. Looks like it'll be fun.

Skyblade
12-23-2013, 06:51 AM
First Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, then a crossover between Zelda and Dynasty Warriors? Keep the great crossovers coming for the Wii U, Nintendo.

KentaRawr!
12-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Plus there was Pokemon Conquest a while ago! Some crazy cross-overs are happening lately.

Vyk
12-23-2013, 10:07 PM
I can't see the end product being all that close to Dynasty Warriors. The style of gameplay doesn't lend itself very well to a puzzle solving trek for the pieces of Triforce or whatever weirdo adventure he goes on. I can't even imagine them shoe-horning in Zelda characters for a legit Dynasty Warriors experience. So I imagine it's all just demonstration and playing around. Unless they're going to have an all-out war in Hyrule and you have the option to play as Goron generals and stuff or something. But then there'd be no dungeons or anything. It's a curiosity at least. But then again, I've yet to be interested enough to read any articles about it

Agent Proto
12-23-2013, 10:15 PM
This game does look great, with the gameplay being similar to Dynasty Warriors. I hope that it comes co-op, but I seriously doubt it.

TrollHunter
12-24-2013, 11:35 AM
I'm pretty excited to see what will become of it.
I always love spinoffs. They can breathe new life into franchises and typically allow for a lot of creativity and general fun~

Sephex
12-26-2013, 11:17 AM
I made my own version of a trailer for this:

Yqi72oNyaVY

Anyway, despite that silliness, I think it looks like it could be fun.

Botchmun
12-26-2013, 11:11 PM
k1UuEHmxG0U

THIS YES OF MINE IS BURNING RED!
ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO SUPPORT THIS GAME!
TAKE THIS!
MY MONEY!
MY APPROVAL!
AND ALL OF MY ENJOYMENT!
SHIIIIIIINIIIIIING
THUMBS UUUUUUP!​