PDA

View Full Version : Karate Champ

Ayen
12-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Who remembers this? I had the dishonor of only having ever played the NES version of the game and from what I can see between the two it's essentially a different game. I never knew about the arcade version until recently, even though it had #1 Arcade Hit on the cartridge, but I was a little kid and therefore not very observant (still not all that observant but that's beside the point). I would play the game with my brother meaning I got to play as the red guy. It was fun mainly because I had someone to play it with. The single-player mode was hard and not as fun as playing multiplayer. It was never something we played for long because repetitiveness.

Discuss.

Niale
12-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Maybe, unsure. The image is blurry, but seems fun.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-27-2013, 02:02 AM
I've never played either version. Isn't the NES version pretty bad? I feel like I've had some friends talk badly about that game before.

Ayen
12-27-2013, 02:14 AM
I've never played either version. Isn't the NES version pretty bad? I feel like I've had some friends talk badly about that game before.

It's not the best thing to ever be made, no. I remember getting bored with it rather quickly.