PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7: How come Zack is so fabolous compared to the old

Niale
12-26-2013, 11:20 PM

Wild Soldier: Oh yeah

Keep on rocking: :up:

I CAN'T STOP GURL!: NO! :P

Hollycat
12-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Zack only gets better as time goes on because he is the greatest character of all time.

Jiro
12-27-2013, 02:52 AM
His biceps in that picture don't match his character model AT ALL

Shaibana
01-02-2014, 08:24 PM
now THIS.. is my thread :D
Zack FTW!!!:love::love:

as i am playing FF7, i see so many 'crisis core' moments :3 as they silently refer to Zack :O

i dont want to make a whole new thread for this, so im going to ask it here:
as Cloud tells the party about what happened 5 years ago in Nibelheim, i keep asking: why does tifa never say: ''hey, that wasnt you! that was Zack!''
i know Cloud was there, but his memory is mixed with Zack's but tifa sure should know, right?

Sephiroth
01-02-2014, 08:43 PM
i dont want to make a whole new thread for this, so im going to ask it here:
as Cloud tells the party about what happened 5 years ago in Nibelheim, i keep asking: why does tifa never say: ''hey, that wasnt you! that was Zack!''
i know Cloud was there, but his memory is mixed with Zack's but tifa sure should know, right?

Tifa tells Cloud that she did not want to say anything about his confabulation - she did not exactly know what and how it happened when they met at the train station of course - because she was afraid something bad would happen and he would leave again.

theundeadhero
01-02-2014, 08:50 PM
I think the game makes it pretty clear at different moments that Tifa knew the truth and wasn't saying much about it. At times she asks Cloud a question or two about it as you play but she drops the subject pretty fast. I'm replaying through the game right now as well.

Forsaken Lover
01-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Tifa is a very typical enabler. Just pray Cloud doesn't become an alcoholic because she'll be no help.

Jiro
01-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Tifa is a very typical enabler. Just pray Cloud doesn't become an alcoholic because she'll be no help.

Plus she owns a bar. Like, he's destined to become an alcoholic.

Shaibana
01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
I think the game makes it pretty clear at different moments that Tifa knew the truth and wasn't saying much about it. At times she asks Cloud a question or two about it as you play but she drops the subject pretty fast. I'm replaying through the game right now as well.

aah ok, im only at the beginning yet :3
ive played this game (half) before about 3 years ago (and got stuck) but i cant really remember such conversation details xD

Sephiroth
01-03-2014, 02:00 PM
ive played this game (half) before about 3 years ago (and got stuck) but i cant really remember such conversation details xD

She will reveal it later.

Niale
01-04-2014, 12:47 AM

Actually, Tifa's memories got infected when she touched Cloud for the first time. After when he took Zack's sword, there he was sitting at the train station, and then Tifa came by, and when she touched Cloud, well...
You can say "Magical" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g) ;) :cool:

Hollycat
01-04-2014, 01:04 AM
All of you are simply jealous of Zack's mcnuggies

Niale
01-04-2014, 01:17 AM
All of you are simply jealous of Zack's mcnuggies

He was cool in 7 "rock on"
Its cool if people like Crisis Core, its chill in a way that we can like different things ;)

PARTY ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1lyHsipRo

Edit: I wish i could understand German, this guy got the right idea,(Not that i watch LP's) ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL6oEXSORbc

Shaibana
01-04-2014, 01:05 PM
i really dont like the fact that germand dub EVERYTHING..
becaus it ruins EVERYTHING...
use subs for the love of god D:

Niale
01-04-2014, 01:26 PM
i really dont like the fact that germand dub EVERYTHING..
becaus it ruins EVERYTHING...

That's the beauty :)
But some games have it, (MGS2).

Sephiroth
01-04-2014, 04:04 PM

The German translation of Final Fantasy is more accurate most of the time, also Final Fantasy was never released with German voice acting, except the movies.

Shaibana
01-04-2014, 06:03 PM

The German translation of Final Fantasy is more accurate most of the time, also Final Fantasy was never released with German voice acting, except the movies.

that might just be, but i still hate it :P make accurate Subs then :P

Niale
01-04-2014, 06:16 PM

Was ist los? :lol:

Sephiroth
01-04-2014, 06:21 PM

Wie schon erwähnt, unsere Übersetzungen, samt Untertitel, sind sehr passend. ;) Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel.

As mentioned already our translations including subs are very accurate.;) (exceptions allowed)

Shaibana
01-04-2014, 08:40 PM

Wie schon erwähnt, unsere Übersetzungen, samt Untertitel, sind sehr passend. ;) Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel.

As mentioned already our translations including subs are very accurate.;) (exceptions allowed)

dont worry, i understand german :P
translate it to a sub, not an complete dub..
it ruines movies :P

Niale
01-04-2014, 09:08 PM

dont worry, i understand german :P
translate it to a sub, not an complete dub..
it ruines movies :P

Its ok if its animation or cartoons, but if its like "real actors" who gets dubbed over, then that's not my cup of tea :)
German friend of mine prefer everything in german, when it comes to entertainment. Everyone has their taste though ^^

Mirage
01-05-2014, 04:26 AM

Synthol man, synthol.

Shaibana
01-05-2014, 02:26 PM

Synthol man, synthol.

maybe his sweater is as puffy as his pants

Ixtli
10-14-2015, 06:31 PM
I don't think square had any idea they'd be doing anything else with FF7 nor making prequels.

Shauna
10-14-2015, 06:42 PM
Let's not be reviving threads from 2014! Make a new thread if you want to discuss this.