PDA

View Full Version : I'm not getting married!

Pumpkin
12-27-2013, 04:21 AM
*not* in case you decided to skim and totally misunderstood me.

But I am planning a wedding for funsies because things have been kind of poo and I want things to not be poo so I am doing silly girly things for fun.

Wedding dress
Allure Bridals: Style: 2358 (http://www.allurebridals.com/products/2358)

This dress for bridesmaids, but in red (the first colour square)
Alfred Sung Style D496: The Dessy Group (http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/d496/#.UrzzKph8nME)

Shoes for bridesmaids, but died red.
DAVID TUTERA JOY Wedding Shoes and JOY Dyeable Bridal Shoes WHITE, IVORY: (http://www.myglassslipper.com/JOY#.Urz_dJh8nME)

Invitation style
http://www.vpgifts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Sangria-Red-Black-and-White-Damask-Square-Wedding-Invitation.jpg

And the flower bouquet (red and white roses) that I posted in the flowers thread)

That's all I have so far, but it is a fictional wedding so meh.

Discuss weddings and/or planning things for funsies.

Agent Proto
12-27-2013, 04:24 AM
Are we all invited to your pretend wedding?

Pumpkin
12-27-2013, 04:26 AM
Sure, why not.

It will be a buffet.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-27-2013, 04:28 AM
This is pretty super cool.

Also brought up some weird feelings that I haven't felt in years. Hm. I need to go think about my life for a bit...

Ghosteses
12-27-2013, 04:31 AM
if i could go. i would like. eat. and eat a lot. just. food. all the time.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-27-2013, 04:34 AM
I've never really planned a wedding for funsies, but I know I planned my funeral in middle school for funsies. Pretty sure the funeral involved Dance Dance Revolution, a barber shop quartet, possibly a Lord of the Rings marathon, and other fun stuff. Catering by Chipotle, too.

12-27-2013, 04:37 AM
But seriously. I am absolutely in love with that bridesmaid dress.

Jiro
What's the bar tab?

Pumpkin
It's a fictional wedding so...

$2.56

Ghosteses
12-27-2013, 04:57 AM
i guess i will drink a lot of water xD the only time i had punch i did not really like it. maybe it depends on the punch?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-27-2013, 05:27 AM
I'm not getting Maury'd.

Y1iqJqNHX_g

Minami
12-27-2013, 12:03 PM
This has been my dream dress ever since i was nineteen - Celtic Wedding Dress from Lindsay Fleming - Arran (http://www.lindsayfleming.com/arran/arran.html)

I want a medieval themed wedding and want to get married in a castle/stately home. I'll have pipers for the music and jousting and archery activities. that's all i've decided so far. Flowers will probably be lilies and roses though as those are my favourites

Shion that bridesmaid dress you've picked out is lovely :)

Psychotic
12-27-2013, 12:47 PM
I get it. You're "not" getting married and I am "not" putting together a Deadly Viper Assassination Squad to be "guests" at your wedding. ;)

Snake Charmer: Psychotic
Cottonmouth: Minami
Copperhead: Shiny
California Mountain Snake: Jinx
Sidewinder: ToriJ
Black Mamba: shion

Parker
12-27-2013, 01:17 PM
bagsy im the cop with all the shades on his dash

Parker
12-27-2013, 01:38 PM
I am never getting married because I am repulsive but if I do I'm going to let the wifey handle it because like I don't care apart from the cake. My contribution will be the cake and standing there at the appropriate times because the idea of planning a wedding terrifies me

Ashi
12-27-2013, 03:30 PM
I think you and your bridesmaids would look really lovely in those dresses :love:

Planning a pretend wedding, or having an idea how you'd want your wedding to look like can come in handy. I never did that or cared about weddings or even though I'd ever get married. Then when I had to come up with my own wedding plan, I kept drawing a blank!! It was good we had 10 months between engagement or wedding otherwise our guests would have come to an empty reception hall.

noxious.sunshine
12-27-2013, 03:30 PM
My bf's dad wants us to get married for realzies, have a big wedding in the Philippines, and have a bunch of Filipino babies.

I'm against this entirely. I could go for a wedding, but my ass don't dance .

I will get trashed and hide out under a buffet table.

XD the dress I want is like $7,000 & you have to like fly to Italy to get it fitted and ordered .

side note: me n Rantz got eoff murried ^_^

Flying Mullet
12-27-2013, 04:01 PM
I recommend the groom arrive by helicopter and the bride skydive or base jump into the ceremony.

Shorty
12-27-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm getting married in black.

Ghosteses
12-27-2013, 07:57 PM
but jamie dancing is so fun! even though chair dancing is the only one i am good at xD

you really should try it again ;o

Pumpkin
12-27-2013, 08:14 PM

Denmark
12-27-2013, 08:49 PM
open bar is all that matters to me. at any wedding.

Ghosteses
12-27-2013, 09:05 PM
omg that wedding cake is amazing! i can taste my seizure xD

wait...

Shlup
12-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Fuck your open-toed platform heels. Are you trying to kill me? I'm sorry, I just cannot be your maid of honor anymore, no matter how much you beg.

Minami
12-27-2013, 10:49 PM
That wedding cake looks amazing!

Jiro
12-27-2013, 11:40 PM
open bar is all that matters to me. at any wedding.

yep. weddings have too much sentiment for me. I'm an emotional person. just gimme the booze so I can zone out a little

12-27-2013, 11:41 PM
smurf your open-toed platform heels. Are you trying to kill me? I'm sorry, I just cannot be your maid of honor anymore, no matter how much you beg.

Thats what I told her! Kinda.

Pumpkin
12-28-2013, 12:52 AM
But... but Shlup, my whole wedding depended on you :cry:

Shlup
12-28-2013, 02:11 AM
Depended on me falling off those to my death?

Horrible. Horrible, horrible shoes.

Ghosteses
12-28-2013, 02:23 AM
they do not sound comfortable xD get her tap dancing shoes =D

12-28-2013, 02:36 AM
Drop the heels 2-3 inches, widen the heel base, and close the toes.

Ghosteses
12-28-2013, 03:04 AM
will you crazy drunken sam dance with me? a sober person? i mean. i just. i just wanna dance ;-;

fire_of_avalon
12-28-2013, 04:37 AM
I volunteer to replace Shlup as maid of honor. I think I would be a good fit for several reasons.

1) I have been an honorable maid before.
2) I live closer to you than she does.
3) I would rock those shoes.

Pumpkin
12-28-2013, 04:42 AM
What about the dress Megan? Are you pro-dress pocket?

Pumpkin
12-28-2013, 04:48 AM
Also, I have my wedding shoes narrowed down to two styles:

PELLE MODA WHITBYWedding Shoes and WHITBYBridal Shoes WHITE (http://www.myglassslipper.com/WHITBY#.Ur5Yi5h8nME)

DAVID TUTERA CHIFFON Wedding Shoes and CHIFFONDyeable Bridal Shoes WHITE: (http://www.myglassslipper.com/CHIFFON#.Ur5Yzph8nME)

Not sure which to go with. Which goes best with the dress?

Ghosteses
12-28-2013, 04:49 AM
i am pro dress. but in case i would just not work just because. freya i believe is pro dress =D

Jiro
12-28-2013, 04:51 AM
I volunteer to replace Shlup as maid of honor. I think I would be a good fit for several reasons.

So I match two out of three as well. I challenge you for the title.

12-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Those second set of shoes, the Chiffons, are fantastic.

Pumpkin
12-28-2013, 05:28 AM
I was thinking that. I'm thinking they match the dress better, maybe. But the bow is cute in the first pair.

fire_of_avalon
12-28-2013, 05:30 AM
What about the dress Megan? Are you pro-dress pocket?
I believe all dresses should have pockets. This is so I can store your bridely essentials, such as juice boxes for when you're thirsty, cat toys for your ring bearer kitty when he is bored, and pepper spray so I can keep the groom in line and off the train of your dress. I already own a dress with pockets and I make people look at the pockets so they can be envious of my ability to look nice and carry things as well.

You probably have better legs than me, but you've never been an honorable maid. Not ever. Perhaps an scandalous wench, perhaps that but not an honorable maid. :jokey:

Jiro
12-28-2013, 09:26 AM

You probably have better legs than me, but you've never been an honorable maid. Not ever. Perhaps an scandalous wench, perhaps that but not an honorable maid. :jokey:

...you have me there. Look, I promise not to sleep with the bride this time. But it's not like anybody else was, so it's fine, right?! It was a hens night she won't forget :monster: This is funny because it is all 100% true :jiro:

Shorty
12-28-2013, 09:43 AM
I will second the pockets demand in dresses and my dress will have either a teal or red petticoat. I haven't decided yet. Also, smurf your heels, I am wearing converse to my wedding.

http://www.bizknol.com/danny/CTASOXYTHParasailing0367588-01.jpg

Whatever you do, don't click this. (http://offbeatbride.com/)

Way to get the ladies hopped up on wedding fever, Ashton. :colbert:

Psychotic
12-28-2013, 10:41 AM
I actually went to a wedding a few months ago (of someone I met on this very site actually!) and the bridesmaids and the groomsmen all wore blue converse.

blackmage_nuke
12-28-2013, 12:03 PM
If i ever get married I hope it's at wherever it is they give out marriage lisences (Courthouses?). I might wear a tophat

Sephex
12-28-2013, 05:24 PM
I have this idea for a Mortal Kombat themed wedding.

Basically, all the groomsmen are dressed up as Sub Zero or Scorpion and the bridesmaids are dressed up as Kitana or Mileena. As me and the bride are walking down the isle, the Mortal Kombat movie theme is being played on the organ. The flower girl is behind us throwing fake blood and guts everywhere. Instead of the priest telling me that I may now kiss the bride, he says, "FINISH HER!!"

No girl I ever been with likes this idea.

Ghosteses
12-28-2013, 09:05 PM
sorry but i think that is the most disturbing idea for a wedding ever ;-;

still... i cannot speak for everyone in this thread! =D

@shorty i would probably wear converse too. not because i do not like fancy shows but because my feet REALLY hate change xD

Ashi
12-29-2013, 02:48 PM
To further the ladies' wedding fever, I have decided to add the following link:

Wedding Dresses (and dresses) galore! (http://www.pronovias.com/) :love:

I actually tried on dresses there when I was looking for a dress!

41-Inches-Wide
12-30-2013, 09:33 AM
My wedding dress:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/242/8/2/neo_queen_serenity_by_hexlord-d5d008z.jpg

Citizen Bleys
01-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Bride's family: Starfleet uniforms
Mine: Klingon battle armour

At some point, a live pig would be released into the room.