PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

NeoExdeath
12-28-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm no good at introductions but I'll be more than happy with answering any questions. Figured I'll join a forum dedicated to my favourite series of all time - hoping to find others who share my love for Final Fantasy.

With that being said, howdy. Nice to meet you all.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Here are my questions for you:

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Is soup a drink or a food? (This may be the most important question anyone ever asks you on this forum. For some reason.)

What do you like to do aside from playing Final Fantasy games?

Elskidor
12-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Welcome, and hi and all that good stuff.

Ghosteses
12-28-2013, 08:59 PM
nice to meet you! ^..^

i am bad with introductions to so do not feel bad xD welcome to eoff! =D

Mahad
12-28-2013, 09:30 PM
Welcome!

Here is the most important question of all: do you like football(soccer)?
and...
Did you had a good Christmas? Is FFV your favorite FF? Will you stick around? Are you mad or perhaps insane (useful qualities)? Will you answer all this questions? Should I ask more?

Minami
12-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Hihi and welcome! I don't have any questions but i'll sure be back to read our answers to everyone elses'

Ayen
12-28-2013, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, Neo. I hear Spira is lovely this time of year. Has Blitz ball season started up yet?

Shorty
12-29-2013, 01:33 AM
Hello and welcome! How did you find our little forum?

NeoExdeath
12-29-2013, 01:40 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Here are my questions for you:

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Is soup a drink or a food? (This may be the most important question anyone ever asks you on this forum. For some reason.)

What do you like to do aside from playing Final Fantasy games?

VI without a doubt my favourite. Not just my favourite FF but my favourite game of all time.

Food, it has solids. :P

What do I like gaming wise or general? I'll answer both. :P As for games my other favourite series are Earthbound, Chrono, Xenogears and Donkey Kong Country. As for other things I'm a huge nerd... obviously. I love anime & manga. Being a web developer I love programming as well.

Welcome!

Here is the most important question of all: do you like football(soccer)?
and...
Did you had a good Christmas? Is FFV your favorite FF? Will you stick around? Are you mad or perhaps insane (useful qualities)? Will you answer all this questions? Should I ask more?

Football/soccer isn't really that big where I live, there's not a big community for it. With that being said I love Australian Rules Football. (I wonder if that gives away where I'm from...)

My Christmas was 10 Final Fantasies out of 10, I hope yours was just as grand. FF5 is one of my least favourite FFs, I tried to register all my regular names: Deathgaze, Sylph and Exdeath but with no luck. So I altered it to make it FF relevant still. :P

I'm a complete psychopath. Ask away!

Welcome to the forum, Neo. I hear Spira is lovely this time of year. Has Blitz ball season started up yet?

Cheers.The weather is as beautiful as Lulu's many belts. I've been preparing with my main man for Blitzball, the overweight Besaid Aurochs goalie. It starts next week we gotta get to it!

Hello and welcome! How did you find our little forum?

I use to be active here many many years ago. Forgot my name though. At least I think it was here. I've been active on FF communities since I got internet, so FF7 days. And use to be on a million different forums throughout the years. I assume I joined this one at some point. Afterall I did know the name. :P

noxious.sunshine
12-29-2013, 08:47 AM
My question is: Who's that in your avatar? 'cuz I love your avatar.

also Welcome!

Psychotic
12-29-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm a complete psychopath. I have a feeling that you and I are going to become good friends :bigsmile: Welcome to the forums!

NeoExdeath
12-29-2013, 10:43 AM
My question is: Who's that in your avatar? 'cuz I love your avatar.

also Welcome!

That would be Elhaym (Elly) from Xenogears, Ms Pluto. It's one of my favourite JRPGs and comes highly recommended if you like FF... which I assume you do.

I'm a complete psychopath. I have a feeling that you and I are going to become good friends :bigsmile: Welcome to the forums!

Cheers man, I plan to stick around so fo sho!

Lonely Paper Star
12-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D