PDA

View Full Version : Best Looking FF Characters

Pumpkin
12-29-2013, 03:44 PM
Based completely on looks, who would you say are the best looking characters in Final Fantasy?

I would say Rinoa from VIII and as for male probably Squall, but I feel bad saying Squall because then I just picked the VIII couple and that's pretty lame. Maybe Gippal.

Psychotic
12-29-2013, 03:53 PM
I prefer curvier women, so the likes of Beatrix and Tifa would appeal the most to me were they real. For men, only Sailor Suit Barret will do. :flirt:

Pike
12-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Red Mage.

:love:

Jinx
12-29-2013, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't mind getting it on with: Auron, Kuja, Lulu, Rikku, Sephiroth, Seymour.

Pumpkin
12-29-2013, 05:39 PM
I agree Rinoa is pretty... thin, and I find her legs rather unappealing, but her face is just so pretty to me!

Shorty
12-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Beatrix and Lulu! I also think Irvine is pretty dashing.

Also, I've never played The After Years, but I've seen screenshots of Rydia and she looks like the cutest thing ever.

Aulayna
12-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Quina, dat tongue and the things it could do. Phwoar.

Forsaken Lover
12-29-2013, 06:41 PM
Females: Tifa, Rinoa, Rikku (only FFX), X-2 Yuna, Vanille

For Men: Kuja, Larsa, Snow. Oh and Turk Vincent (http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080226090860/finalfantasy/images/4/45/Vincent_Turk.jpg)

Sephiroth
12-29-2013, 09:15 PM
Lightning
Aerith
Terra
Rinoa
And Tifa since AC came out.
And Yuna.

I like pretty much every female main character.

For girls, I'm gonna have to go with Terra and Quistis. I always liked blondes.

Terra, Lenna and Faris are not blonde.

Depression Moon
12-29-2013, 09:25 PM
I'd tear Fang and Lulu in half.

Ayen
12-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Yuna, Tifa, Aerith, Rinoa.

Minami
12-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Guys: Squall, Kuja, Tidus, Snow, Reno
Girls: Rinoa, Tifa, Rikku, Fang

Mercen-X
12-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Rife... Final Fantasy is rife with good-looking characters.
Reno didn't look as good in the game or original art work as he does in the compilation.
I originally thought Cloud was a Germanic character like Siegfried from Soulcalibur, I was disappointed with the art translation in the compilation.
If I'm going off the original in-game looks or art work, I'd say Cecil Harvey was one of the best-looking characters of the 8-bit generation. All women are designed the same so it's pointless to try to pick from among them. You'd really be choosing which outfits you like better. As for the rest of the guys, if I avoid listing bish-characters then Auron, Faris (I know, but she starts off believed to be a man so she's unique amongst the women), Dyne, Blank, Garland (from IX), Gippal, Balthier, Basch (and naturally Gabranth), Vossler, Snow... as for Type-0 and XV, the characters from the former mostly fit the bish profile and I only know know the name of the main character in the latter.

Jinx
12-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Ooh, I think Rufus is really hot. I always forget about him.

Mirage
12-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Girls: Fang, AC Tifa, Rikku, Lulu, Quistis, Hope.

Guys: Larsa, but not until he's old enough! Also, Balthier and... ok fine, jinx. Rufus. Crossdress Cloud is really pretty too. In my head. Cause he's a heap of blocks ingame.

Seriously though, Hope is pretty attractive in 13-2.

Pumpkin
12-30-2013, 06:31 PM
I also think Yuna is very pretty. Especially her eyes. I would also say Selphie, but I think a lot of that is personality so I'm not sure.

maybee
12-31-2013, 08:24 AM
Guys- Squall, Setzer, Rufus, Locke, Kain, Auron

Girls- Quistis, Lulu, Yuna, Fang, Tifa

Forsaken Lover
12-31-2013, 08:30 AM
I FORGOT KADAJ!!!

I am so ashamed of myself.

Damn that kid was sexy. He almost makes up for AC being a hunk of crap with his hotness.

Mirage
12-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Oh yeah, he was pretty hot. I guess i forgot because I subconsciously do not want the movie to exist.

Shaibana
02-09-2014, 02:37 PM
i always reallt liked Tifa's look. its so simple. a 'classic asian' (pls dont take that as racism or anything D:). AC made me little lesbian perhaps, hahaha! xD
Vanille, even though she can be anoying sometimes i think she is very cute.
Rinoa, pretty much the same like Tifa

cant leave Zack out ofcourse :3
Auron has something about him, a tough look

i never liked kadaj much, not in personality or looks :o

.. yeah.. thats it.. im gonna watch AC again :l

Fynn
02-10-2014, 11:54 AM
For girls, I'm gonna have to go with Terra and Quistis. I always liked blondes. Plus, Terra reminds me of my wife, while Quistis kinda looks like Charlize Theron, so yeah :monster: Also, if you've played the ios version of the After Years, you'll understand why I spent so much time on Rydia's chapter. I feel so horrible about it, it's pure fanservice, but I can't help it. Rydia's outfit covers barely anything at all, and the way the fabric emphasizes certain... bits of her body makes it impossible to look away. Forgive me. I feel like the feminist inside me is either crying or extremely angry with me. But damn, that...!

Ahem, now, for the guys, I'm gonna go with Balthier. I feel that, till now, XII has the most realistically good-looking guys. Vaan aside, most of them are pretty rugged and handsome, without being perfect pretty boys. And while I think Balthier takes the cake, I think you could just as well put Basch, Vossler, Cid or even Al-Cid here. Also, I know it's not released yet, but the entire cast of XV is ridiculously attractive, both male and female. And yet, there seem to be far more males in that game, that's why I mention it here.

Quindiana Jones
02-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Hippaul.

BlueD
02-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Tidus's mom..