PDA

View Full Version : The last boss

Spooniest
12-31-2013, 02:43 AM
Wouldn't it be freaking amazing if there was actually a good final Sephiroth battle in the game? I always kind of felt let down by the shortness and inevitability of the final fight with Sephiroth.

I want a fight, damn it!

Sephiroth
12-31-2013, 03:36 AM
Wouldn't it be freaking amazing if there was actually a good final Sephiroth battle in the game? I always kind of felt let down by the shortness and inevitability of the final fight with Sephiroth.

I want a fight, damn it!

Considering this is only symbolic to show with their souls that Cloud does not let Sephiroth play mind games again - and originally to ultimately defeat him - which was both no good it is fitting not to be able to lose. Sepfer Sephiroth was a very good final boss if you ask me, the best. He has his own battle theme with his name.

Ayen
12-31-2013, 03:53 AM
Couldn't tell you. After facing Jenova and two forms of Sephiroth back to back I was ready for it to be over. I'm just glad I was able to get my move first considering it's a one-hit KO for the final battle.

Psychotic
12-31-2013, 08:09 AM
The last "Boss" isn't really meant to be a boss, it's just a glorified cut scene. The one before that is your true final boss.

Mercen-X
01-01-2014, 07:16 PM
If they remake VII, they could go the way of Final Fantasy X and make Cloud unbeatable, as in Sephiroth does 0 to Cloud and always misses with physical attacks.

Or better, the final battle can be a bunch of QTEs strung together.

Carl the Llama
01-01-2014, 10:11 PM

I want a fight, damn it!

If you want a challenge, do an Enemy Skill only challenge, its one of the more interesting challenges imo.

Spooniest
01-03-2014, 03:40 AM
All I hear are excuses. I want that duel between Cloud and Sephiroth to be a real fight, and I'm not shutting up about it.

"OK, dog, I'm gonna dognap you."

Sephex
01-03-2014, 04:24 AM
I thought the final battle was fine. It was like a good desert after the main course. You already put in the time to finish the meal, now enjoy some victory pudding.

Spooniest
01-03-2014, 06:04 AM
I thought the final battle was fine. It was like a good desert after the main course. You already put in the time to finish the meal, now enjoy some victory pudding.

So it's reduced to a reward that I get for completing the game? NO! I want a real fight between Cloud and Sephiroth, and considering the engineering that would go into making it possible, it is not an unreasonable request.

I want to know who would win, not be handed victory. One on one, Cloud vs. Sephiroth.

Call me crazy!

Psychotic
01-03-2014, 08:07 AM
We know who would win. See: Advent Children.

Carl the Llama
01-03-2014, 11:04 AM

My thoughts exact.

Still, even if you want something doesn't mean its going to happen. I for example want a FFVII Remake for the PS4.

Sephiroth
01-03-2014, 11:24 AM

So Sephiroth as we all know and has been stated about their comparison in power as well as the punching ball he made out of Cloud. The man only loses because of his arrogance.

Karifean
01-03-2014, 11:53 AM

So Sephiroth as we all know and has been stated about their comparison in power as well as the punching ball he made out of Cloud. The man only loses because of his arrogance.

Indeed. I can't see Cloud winning against a Sephiroth that doesn't mess around.

Sephiroth
01-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Indeed. I can't see Cloud winning against a Sephiroth that doesn't mess around.

Goku Defeats Broly (Blu-Ray) [1080p HD]f - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LWY0-dgJs4)

Ayen
01-03-2014, 10:08 PM
So it's reduced to a reward that I get for completing the game? NO! I want a real fight between Cloud and Sephiroth, and considering the engineering that would go into making it possible, it is not an unreasonable request.

Take it up with Square. I'm sure they'll get riiiiiiiiiiiight on that.

Niale
01-04-2014, 12:33 PM

I want a fight, damn it!

Considering this is only symbolic to show with their souls that Cloud does not let Sephiroth play mind games again - and originally to ultimately defeat him - which was both no good it is fitting not to be able to lose. Sepfer Sephiroth was a very good final boss if you ask me, the best. He has his own battle theme with his name.

Lucifer wants your SOUL! Bwahahaha!
I love the boss though ;)
FF7 Final Boss: Safer Sephiroth - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLqREXmZP-0)

Spooniest
01-04-2014, 12:43 PM

I want a fight, damn it!

If he wants it, he can win it when we play cards on Tuesday!

Niale
01-04-2014, 12:48 PM

I want a fight, damn it!

If he wants it, he can win it when we play cards on Tuesday!

You mean, RPG turn based fight :)
But poker works for James Bond. Its so Smoooth;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Zgz1_xYx8

Spooniest
01-05-2014, 06:55 PM
That's not poker, that's banco.

... OCD much, yeah, I suppose

But either way, we both know it would be Street Fighter Alpha 2 in Akuma Mode...for ETERNITY MUHAHAHAHAHA

Sephex
01-05-2014, 11:01 PM
God made two of them!!