PDA

View Full Version : New here! Fresh blood!

Monsieur Icegecko
01-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Hello, hello!

A few years ago my good friend *sigh* "The Summoner of Leviathan" (always so dramatic - kid can't even handle a goldfish :P) informed me of this site. I've always loved Final Fantasy. Now that my other close friend "futsuriai" recently joined this forum, well...how can I not?

My XIV character is "Thanatos Diavalon".

My favorite FF is VIII. Haters gonna hate!

Pleased to meet all of you!

Ghosteses
01-05-2014, 11:30 PM
hi! ^..^ welcome to eoff! i hope you have a great time here!

Scotty_ffgamer
01-05-2014, 11:34 PM
FF VIII is great despite what everyone else says. While you'll find FFVIII haters here, there are a good number of people who like that game.

Welcome to the forums!

noxious.sunshine
01-06-2014, 12:17 AM
ooooo there's a new Ice person. hehehehe

Welcome!

Ayen
01-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Tell me more about this goldfish incident. Don't be afraid to include every embarrassing minor detail. If you have pictures and/or video footage feel free to share that as well through tumblr and YouTube respectively. Welcome to the forum.

Honestly don't see much VIII hate outside this forum.

Monsieur Icegecko
01-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Thank you!

I'm just kidding about the goldfish. Couldn't help but make a jab at his forum name!

Well, I guess I'm not one to talk. Oh well. :D

Carl the Llama
01-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Icegecko... I love the name, oh and in time honored fashion...

*Sexorz newbie*

Now with your initiation aside, we can get on with the important stuff.

Welcome!!! I am currently have FFVIII in the background (on the start of disk 3) and tbh there isn't that much hate for VIII nowadays, most peoples hate goes towards XIII... now wouldn't you know it, it seems the games with III in their names always seem to get the hate >.< a conspiracy maybe? Who knows.

Anyways, see here: http://home.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/140107-least-favourite-final-fantasy.html for peoples hate ^^

Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Ayen
01-06-2014, 02:32 AM
now wouldn't you know it, it seems the games with III in their names always seem to get the hate >.<

Final Fantasy XVIII is going to suck!

Carl the Llama
01-06-2014, 03:29 AM
now wouldn't you know it, it seems the games with III in their names always seem to get the hate >.<

If this is true, then I am going to hunt you down and hurt you good... *mutters something about jinxing the game* *shakes fist* :D

Ayen
01-06-2014, 04:00 AM

If this is true, then I am going to hunt you down and hurt you good... *mutters something about jinxing the game* *shakes fist* :D

>implying we even get to XVIII

Shorty
01-06-2014, 04:57 AM
VIII is my favorite as well! Your membership is accepted and you are free to roam about as you please.

Welcome!

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Just because I had a goldfish that committed suicide when I was a kid...

Rhi
01-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Haha poor goldfish. Nice to meet you, hope you like it here :)

Minami
01-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Hi hi! FFVIII is my favourite too!

Shlup
01-06-2014, 10:21 PM
TSoL is bringing in backup, eh? Hmm...

Welcome... maybe. :shifty:

Pumpkin
01-06-2014, 10:26 PM
I like FFVIII! It is my second favorite Final Fantasy!

I like TSoL! He is my second favorite Summoner of Leviathan!

Welcome :jess:

Monsieur Icegecko
01-07-2014, 03:07 AM
Thanks 'erryone! Glad to have joined!

Good to see VIII getting some love. I played/play VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, XIV.

Hmmm, Deus Ex: Human Revolution had an in-game poster for FF XXVII. Now we definitely know it will go at least to there :D.

As for tSoL's backup...well, *ahem* with friends like me who needs enemies :eek: :p

....aaaand now I'll never get awesome pancakes again...

Mahad
01-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Welcome! Great name, Mr Icegecko

I like VIII; it's got good music and Squall is a great character to play in Dissidia.