PDA

View Full Version : *trips out of the wonder square*

Ghosteses
01-06-2014, 05:40 AM
I might be leaving EoFF for a while tell my 13 birthday in 2015. I just today got asked to give the coppa document to my parents to sign a little over 2 months after joining.

I guess word of mouth traveled about my age slower then I thought =( server move did not help. I wish I could have known about all of this before I got to be such good friends with people here. 2 years is such a long time and I am sad I will be missing my first eoff birthday with all of you.

My father is being stubborn about signing the paper for some reason. He is to busy yelling about how the usa is questioning his parenting skills or something xD

Just thought I would put that in there for the humour… the rest of this post is so depressing ><

I want to give special thanks to

Noxy
Freya
Aexoden
Shion
Paperstar
Jinx
Shorty
MDNA
Parker
The man
Scottyffgamer
Tasura
Iceglow
Plef
Proto

And anyone else I cant remember the names of right now who made my eoff experience grand ^^

Sorry I was not born in 2001 or something. Or that my dad is so mad about paper signing.

This is not for sure… I am just posting this ahead of time in case I don’t get the chance when I tell whoever I need to tell that he will not sign the paper >.>

Sorry dad I still <3 you. Just.. that’s all there is.. you just wont sign :x

Will miss everyone

~Betsy~

PS I would post my email here but for a lot of reasons im not going to >< you can ask admins for it if you want it =D

Pumpkin
01-06-2014, 06:01 AM
:squeeze:

noxious.sunshine
01-06-2014, 06:23 AM
<3 you, little ghosty.

If you do wind up having to leave, you have me on Skype & you know you can always talk to me whenever you want or need to.

And don't worry, you'll be 13 much faster than you think. ^_~

Ghosteses
01-06-2014, 06:49 AM
thank you shion and noxy <3

i think he is starting to budge >.> sorry i just cannot help getting my hopes up xD

Shlup
01-06-2014, 07:24 AM
We can't give out your email address, especially if your parents won't give you written permission to be a member here, silly. I believe I'm legally required to tell you that if you want to exchange email addresses with members then you should be doing it off-site.

Law's the law, ya'll.

Ghosteses
01-06-2014, 07:36 AM
oh sorry ><

well... i dont know then. if i will end up getting banned from chat to i guess i just wont talk to any of you for like... 2 years xD i dont think i can contact everyone and give them my email :x

oh well xD who knows.. maybe your right noxy. 2 years = a breeze =D

i hope im feeling as good in 2 years as i am now ;o

Shlup
01-06-2014, 07:42 AM
It's okay, Ghostses. The laws aren't your fault. :) I'm glad your dad gave you permission, but he has to give me permission.

EDIT: For anyone wondering what's up with her account, it's just back in the moderation queue until we're COPPA compliant.

Agent Proto
01-07-2014, 04:29 AM
Oh, well, that's dandy that I've been included in your list of names! xD

Hope that you get this taken care of asap!

Ayen
01-07-2014, 04:46 AM
This makes me a sad panda.

Elskidor
01-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Your leaving!?!?

Well, fine then I'm gone too...

Better come back now, ya hear?

Mahad
01-07-2014, 05:41 AM
Well this sucks.
Two years isn't that long, I'm pretty sure you'll be back and it will be like it never happened.