PDA

View Full Version : After 7 years I need to ask

Cuchulainn
01-06-2014, 11:32 PM
How do you search for a thread you've posted in? I post and then forget where I've posted. It happens often. Don't judge me I'm old.

Spuuky
01-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Can't you just click on your name and then click "View posts"? Or is it an old thread?

Cuchulainn
01-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Can't you just click on your name and then click "View posts"? Or is it an old thread?

jesus fuck.

Shorty
01-07-2014, 03:00 AM
This is great.

Cuchulainn
01-07-2014, 01:59 PM
I think it's best for everyone if this was just deleted. If you could just delete this whole thread that'd be great.

Night Fury
01-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Someone frame this.

Cuchulainn
01-07-2014, 03:12 PM
^ ignore that person. I have it on good authority she steals from old people.

Flying Mullet
01-07-2014, 03:22 PM
You can't view your old posts. Doing so could be disastrous. I foresee two possibilities. One, coming face to face with an older post would put you into shock and you'd simply pass out. Or two, the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

Spooniest
01-08-2014, 10:03 PM
You can't view your old posts. Doing so could be disastrous. I foresee two possibilities. One, coming face to face with an older post would put you into shock and you'd simply pass out. Or two, the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

Great!

Jiro
01-09-2014, 10:26 AM
I find it a little bit questionable that a man comes to a Help forum and is ridiculed. I don't care if it's Cuchulainn; I'd prefer to know that asking stupid questions is, at the very least, safe here, if nowhere else.

Cuchulainn
01-09-2014, 01:41 PM
I find it a little bit questionable that a man comes to a Help forum and is ridiculed. I don't care if it's Cuchulainn; I'd prefer to know that asking stupid questions is, at the very least, safe here, if nowhere else.

I can take it. I've got balls the size of grapefruits.

Jiro
01-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Just post another thread if you need someone to milk those for you. I'm sure there are takers.

Cuchulainn
01-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Just post another thread if you need someone to milk those for you. I'm sure there are takers.

You not up for it then lad?

Flying Mullet
01-09-2014, 03:33 PM
He's lactose intolerant.

Cuchulainn
01-09-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm just intolerant.

Shorty
01-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Re: actual topic. I'm not sure if this is an option or if it's just automatic, but whenever I post it subscribes me to that thread, and all the threads I've posted in can be viewed from the "Settings" link in the UserPC.

Cuchulainn
01-09-2014, 10:06 PM
I don't think I have all that, I must use a different skin. Spuukys way works. For years I have been searching my own name in the search function to find em :s

The Man
01-09-2014, 10:09 PM
I don't think I have all that, I must use a different skin. Spuukys way works. For years I have been searching my own name in the search function to find em :s

It's not related to the skin; it's a setting you can change under Settings > General Settings > Default Thread Subscription Mode.

Heath
01-09-2014, 11:43 PM
I think it's best for everyone if this was just deleted. If you could just delete this whole thread that'd be great.

But then you wouldn't be able to use your new found thread searching skills to rediscover this thread over and over again!