PDA

View Full Version : 2014 biggest happening extravaganza!

Pete for President
01-08-2014, 01:53 AM
Will Colonial Marines get a sequel? Will the Steam Machine take over the world? Will Xbox One catch terrorists? Will ToriJ do a review of Dark Souls 2? So many things could happen this year, it's gonna be crazy! So the big question is:

What do you think will be the biggest happening in gaming in 2014 and why?

I'll share mine if you share yours :cool: Go!

PS: Happenings other than the ones mentioned above are allowed and encouraged
PPS: Props to Shorty for hinting me to make this thread as I did back in 2013

Pike
01-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Steam Machine might be a game changer. Or it might fall the way of Ouya. Too early to call right now. Either way I hope it continues to help Linux gaming become a thing like Steam already has!

Ayen
01-09-2014, 10:46 AM
It's unlikely, but I want XV and KH3 to come out this year so bad. Combining those releases with Bravely Default, X/X-2 HD and even Lightning Returns would, IMO, provide a nice variety that hasn't been seen by Square in a long time.

Apart from that hope I'm too much of an old goat to have any real predictions for 2014.

I do hear that ToriJ is quite handsome, though and if the women like it they should put a ring on it.

Skyblade
01-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Biggest overall happening in the gaming world at large, or biggest for me personally?

Vyk
01-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Kickstarter amazingness starting to come to fruition this year~

Wasteland 2, Tides of Numenera, and Project Eternity (Pillars of Eternity). Also for me there's Hyper Light Drifter, Chasm, Project Takedown, Shantae's new game, and probably a kajillion others I can't think of

Pete for President
01-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Biggest overall happening in the gaming world at large, or biggest for me personally?

I'd like to know both!