PDA

View Full Version : Fisheh Fisheh!

noxious.sunshine
01-12-2014, 06:35 AM
What aquatic animals do you like to eat?

I love: Tilapia, Tuna, Salmon, Crab, Maine Lobster, Crawdads, Fried Frog Legs, and a ton of other things!

WBU!?

Shorty
01-12-2014, 07:15 AM
I like tuna, ahi/yellowfin tuna, salmon, crab, lobster, and clams and mussels and scallops. Pink fish in general I like. Salmon forever!

I greatly dislike white fish (primarily tilapia) and swordfish, my god. :stare: Also, I do not eat calamari or octopus, and I'm about to be very sad in seeing people list them out here. :(

Pumpkin
01-12-2014, 07:43 AM
I like tuna in casseroles and I don't mind it in sandwiches and pasta salad, but that's really the only seafood I enjoy. I used to like fish sticks and clam chowder, but I can't stand the taste of either of them anymore. I also hate the way fish smells.

Overall, not a seafood fan.

Ayen
01-12-2014, 07:58 AM
I don't eat too much seafood, but from what I have eaten I like fish sticks, shrimp and catfish.

Spuuky
01-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Cooked seafood is pretty much all bad, but I like a lot of sushi.

Rantz
01-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Salmon, tuna, eel, herring (no, not fermented, nobody eats that), flounder. White fish can be good, especially in soup, but I generally don't cook it myself. Shrimp, crawdads, lobster, clams, mussels, scallops. I do try to be conscious of the conservation status of what I eat, though.

Psychotic
01-12-2014, 10:19 AM
I've recently developed a real taste for smoked salmon. Other than that I do it English-style with deep-fried battered haddock and cod.

Parker
01-12-2014, 11:20 AM
I will eat anything from the ocean.

Tuna I like as a steak rather from that gak in the tins, tho.

Otherwise feed fish into me through a funnel please.

Oh and while i'm here writing this post there are very few things better than british-style fish and chips my word

Quindiana Jones
01-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Aquaman.

Jess
01-12-2014, 08:53 PM
I only eat cod & haddock.

I used to love seafood when I was younger and I used to eat it all the time. Then I got unlucky with a bad bunch of cockles and I was very sick for days. I haven't eaten anything other than cod & haddock since!

A couple of years ago on holiday I decided I would try a new fish. When it came to the table, it still had it's eyes and hundreds of little bitey teeth. I couldn't do it :(

starlet
01-12-2014, 10:18 PM
I don't always eat seafood, but when I do it's in the form of sushi. Because good sushi doesn't have a fishy taste. I don't want my fish to taste like fish...makes perfect sense. I'm really drawn towards tuna and salmon.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-13-2014, 05:13 AM
Hm.

I don't like fish. Ick.

I like lobster and crab and clam and mussels though.
And eel. And calamari. And fried octopus.
Well, I can deal with fish in sushi, sometimes.

Also, fried octopus garlic pizza is delicious. :kakapo:

I miss Japan.

noxious.sunshine
01-14-2014, 05:49 AM
Omg fried calamari, yes please.
Fried tilapia is yummy too, and I've had swordfish filet- it was good!
I'm pretty sure I've had shark steak, but I can't remember if I liked it or not.

Fried alligator tail is also delish.

If fish has a fishy smell, it's already on the road to going bad.

Miriel
01-14-2014, 06:20 AM
Pretty much all shellfish is awesome. I love shrimp and crab and lobster. Also really love octopus and squid. 2013 was the year I learned to sorta start liking salmon. Hate hate hated it for a long time. Then I thought it wasn't terrible. And now I occasionally crave it. So yay, improvement! Other white fish can be ok, but I never crave it. Hoping to learn to love more variety of fish this year.

noxious.sunshine
01-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Yes. I did.

it's like the cake thread that gets remade every other month!

Jess
01-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Didn't you make this exact thread with this exact title like three months ago? :|
I just found said thread and my response was pretty much exactly the same!