PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Games)

Ayen
01-12-2014, 11:10 AM
bojx9BDpJks

The first TMNT game I played was the arcade one when it was ported to the NES. I played it with my brother and then by myself. It's still one of my most favorite Nintendo games of all time and everything a Turtles game should be. I remember not being able to sleep at night because I was so excited about playing it first thing when I got up.

I would play the first game for NES later and it was underwhelming. From what I understand it's average at best, but getting into it after playing II makes it that much worse. I'm not sure if there are any other Turtles games out there (please direct me if there are) but I decided to keep this open just in case. So talk about TMNT video games here!

Scotty_ffgamer
01-12-2014, 04:57 PM
I owned the first game on the NES, and I loved it as a kid. It is honestly a pretty terrible game, though. I'm just obsessed enough with the Ninja Turtles that I'll still play it from time to time.

Turtles in Time will probably always be the best in the series for me, but most all of the games after the first one are pretty good.

Raistlin
01-12-2014, 05:58 PM
I played Turtles in Time so goddamn much as a kid. It was among my favorite SNES games.

Del Murder
01-12-2014, 06:32 PM
TMNT 2 The Arcade Game and Turtles in Time were great beat-em-up fun. The original NES game also had its charm. I've never seen another game like it since. :raph:

NeoExdeath
01-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Jz3HhfX25VQ

Slothy
01-12-2014, 06:46 PM
I played Turtles in Time so goddamn much as a kid. It was among my favorite SNES games.

Turtles in Time is a god damn masterpiece.

Agent Proto
01-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Turtles in Time was one of my favorite games, like ever. I'd beat the snot out of that game within a few hours, and mastered each stage. The Tournament Fighter game wasn't that bad either. The only TMNT game I didn't really enjoy was that NES game. It was rage inducing. :leo:

Rostum
01-12-2014, 11:55 PM
I absolutely loved TMNT when I was a kid! Turtles in Time is my favourite, it was and is so amazing.

Ayen
01-12-2014, 11:59 PM
I forgot about Turtles in Time. Never had a SNES so didn't get to play it. Don't think my cousins had it either. Although they had so many games it almost impossible at times to dig through them all.

Vyk
01-13-2014, 08:49 PM
I was a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive boy myself, and we had Hyperstone Heist. Which was fairly similar to Turtles in Time, and almost just as good. So I was happy. But this topic in general makes me sad. All Turtle games the last couple generations have sucked. The 3D Gamecube one sucked. The 2D GameCube/GBA one sucked. The XBLA re-skinned Turtles Arcade update sucked. And the new one supposedly sucks. It's a tragedy. But we'll always have Paris. Or rather The Big Apple - 3 a.m.

Niale
01-14-2014, 05:26 PM
I only saw the cartoons which i rented at the local shop, the only game i about played was Super Mario All Stars on SNES at the time.
But nice :up: