PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII HD Collection

Sephiroth
01-13-2014, 02:20 AM
What would you think about such an HD Collection?

Before Crisis HD - Background Pictures with summarized Plot (Trophies for story)
Crisis Core HD (Trophies for story, sidequests and missions)
Dirge of Cerberus + Lost Episode HD (Trophies for story, memory capsules, Ultima Weapon, Gallery and missions)
Reminiscence of Final Fantasy VII

Ayen
01-13-2014, 03:03 AM
Before Crisis is the mobile game, right? Is that HDable? (Is that a word? Screw it, I'm making it one).

I'd buy it. I liked Dirge of Cerberus and would love to get to play Crisis Core and Before Crisis if it came out for the PS3.

Sephiroth
01-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Before Crisis is the mobile game, right? Is that HDable? (Is that a word? Screw it, I'm making it one).

As KH Days was included in the ReMIX I see no reason for Before Crisis not to be. Final Fantasy V, et cetera were also polished for their Android version and looks "better drawn". That could be made. In general just adding pictures and text would be enough as long as Before Crisis is included. But if I think about it, as those Final Fantasys look better and can be played, that could also be made for Before Crisis and not only a summarized plot, even though it would be enough.

AssassinDX
01-13-2014, 10:52 AM
I'd buy that in an instant, Crisis Core is a marvelous game and I'd love to play a localised version of Before Crisis. I've never played Dirge of Cerberus either, so I'd happily invest a significant amount of money in such a collection.

Bubba
01-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Having never played any of these games, I can safely say it would be an essential purchase for me.

Crisis Core is the main one I'd like to play. If only they'd make it available for download on PS Vita.

Niale
01-14-2014, 05:35 PM
I don't think so, and not because of this video i found.
Retsupurae Let's Blog The Important Issues (Mirror) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXcd5-UhTIY)
But because the original you can imagine it more, like a book.
But i'm not saying not to make it, i just think the original is good as it is. The lego charm on the character just makes it more cooler :)

Edit: But they better make sure her name is "Aeris" if they do, otherwise that would be a total bummer for me :D
But time will tell, gonna try to see, but i dunno. I think they should be more focused on trying a new idea rather than going back to upgrade an old game. But that's just me.
Aslong as the game is fun, then i'm definitely gonna try it :)

Ah sorry, my apologies, i just assumed :)

Sephiroth
01-14-2014, 05:38 PM
I did not even mention the original Final Fantasy VII in the HD Collection.

Ah sorry, my apologies, i just assumed http://home.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/smile.gif

That is just a bunch of scenes from the original game and some stuff, a reminiscence that was included in Advent Children.

And Aeris was never her name so they don't need to call her that.

http://imageshack.us/a/img138/2896/bax4.jpg