PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boys

Ayen
01-13-2014, 10:26 AM
Now I'm just going through every movie I've watched that came out in 1995.

I'm a Will Smith and Martin Lawrence fan and I like my action/comedies so this was an enjoyable experience. I don't remember it coming out in 95, though. I thought this was a 1997 movie. Must have gotten it confused with Men in Black. I think Will and Martin made a good pair. Didn't see it in theaters. This is something I watched on video a couple of years later and my mom has in her VHS collection. Remember VHS? Good times (not really). Before I knew who Michael Bay was, anyways.

Discuss!

AssassinDX
01-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Good film, but one of those rare instances where I prefer the sequel.

Will Smith was in everything around that time, Bad Boys, Men In Black, Independence Day and Wild Wild West, and he finished up Fresh Prince as well. Shame Martin Lawrence never quite reached his level of success.

escobert
01-13-2014, 02:32 PM
I had no idea this was a michael bay movie. That makes me sad. I hate him. The movie and its sequal make me lol.

Shaibana
01-13-2014, 04:35 PM
its a good movie, but i dont really like the attitude of it
'' Look at us being cool and shit''

Ayen
01-13-2014, 10:29 PM
I had no idea this was a michael bay movie. That makes me sad. I hate him. The movie and its sequal make me lol.

Inorite? I didn't even know who Michael Bay was until Transformers.

Vyk
01-14-2014, 05:02 AM
Ditto most of the sentiments. There's constant rumors of a Bad Boys 3 coming about some day. I have hopes for it. But considering the film industry these days, it's a series that may be left dead in its prime. I enjoyed both movies though

Mirage
01-14-2014, 05:03 AM
'' Look at us being cool and shit''

Being cool is lame, right

Jowy
01-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Loved this movie. Fuck the haters; Will Smith's second best role.

Shaibana
01-14-2014, 11:56 AM
'' Look at us being cool and trout''

Being cool is lame, right

in how they do it: yes..
it sort of reminds me of The Expandables.
in the first five minutes it was like: Look at me shooting cool, everything a hit..
and after that Jason Statham went like: Im even cooler, look at me throwing these knives..

thats when i zapped away.

Mirage
01-14-2014, 02:57 PM
you're just crazy, the expendables was cool too

Shaibana
01-14-2014, 03:09 PM
you're just crazy, the expendables was cool too

i just dont like that excessive bragging

blackmage_nuke
01-16-2014, 06:56 AM
Martin Laurence is one of my least favourite actors

MustangCobraSVT
01-24-2014, 01:14 PM
The original is great but the sequel in my opinion tops it. Bad Boys II is probably in my top 5 action movies.