PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden (Series)

Ayen
01-14-2014, 08:02 AM
Who here has played Ninja Gaiden?

I can't remember which one I played, but I know I played one of the old Ninja Gaiden games for the NES. I just remember a purple ninja and running around in the sewers so I'm thinking... III? It might have been III. Either way I wouldn't play a Ninja Gaiden game again until, well, this past December when I did that review of the 2004 release for Xbox. I plan to look at Ninja Gaiden Black some time too so I can really enjoy all the extras that was added to it.

Talk about Ninja Gaiden!

Niale
01-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Only played it on PS3 when it first came out, cool graphics and was fun with the wall run :)

Carl the Llama
01-14-2014, 08:43 AM
By far the god damned hardest game I have EVER completed. Approach every enemy as though it were a boss.

Ayen
01-14-2014, 08:53 AM
By far the god damned hardest game I have EVER completed. Approach every enemy as though it were a boss.

The great thing is this can be applied to all of them! :D

Bubba
01-14-2014, 10:04 AM
Aww man... this just brought back a flood of memories playing this with my brother when we first had our NES.

It was called 'Shadow Warriors' in the UK but the name was the only thing that was different. My one overriding memory is the cool introduction sequence... this is probably because we got our arse handed to us so often on the first level.

It was a cracking game. My younger self couldn't handle its '8-bit difficulty' though