PDA

View Full Version : The Princess and the Goblin

Shorty
01-15-2014, 05:20 AM
Okay, Tori, I'll jump on your bandwagon here.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/auteurs_production/images/film/the-princess-and-the-goblin/w448/the-princess-and-the-goblin.jpg

Did anyone ever see this amazing movie? Did anyone ever read the book by George MacDonald? I still have my original copy from when I was eight years old. The cover is missing, but I can't bear to part with it. :(

I saw the film long before I read the story. This movie was one of the many staples of my childhood. The goblin creatures in the forest always freaked me out so much more than the goblins themselves! Especially the long-legged cat-like demon thing in the book.

Please tell me I'm not the only one to experience this wonderful film as a child.

Ayen
01-15-2014, 05:26 AM
*imagines a chibi Shorty hanging onto her Princess and the Goblin book with love and care* Aww!

I don't believe I've ever saw this movie and I know I haven't read the book. The Princess looks great, though.

*gets thrown off the wagon for having not seen the movie*

Shorty
01-15-2014, 05:27 AM
Go watch it. :colbert:

Scotty_ffgamer
01-15-2014, 06:29 AM
I feel like I had to of seen this movie. I know I at least heard of it as a kid. I remember nothing about it though. I'll have to try to watch it soon so I can experience it's awesomeness.

I should also try looking up the book too. I'm always looking for awesome stuff to add to my personal library.