PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity gamer fantasy

Bubba
01-15-2014, 12:42 PM
I had a dream last night that I was watching David Beckham do a run through of FFVII. Totally bizarre.

It just got me thinking... If you could play a computer game with any celebrity, who would it be and what game would you play?

Would you challenge David Hasslehoff to a pokemon battle? Or maybe you'd have a Fresh Prince playthrough of Secret of Mana with Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro.

Come at me!

Shorty
01-15-2014, 04:41 PM
It would be Jason Schwartzman and it would be so I can be close to him and stare at him and I would lose because I would not pay attention to the game.

For realsies, though, I would enjoy playing Diddy Kong Racing with Christoph Waltz. I think it would be good fun.

Slothy
01-15-2014, 04:44 PM
I would play something with Patrick Stewart.

Doesn't matter what so long as he lets me rub his head for luck.

Psychotic
01-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Gandhi. Tekken. Let's see how much of a man of non-violence you really are, Mr. Gandhi. :smug:

Alternatively, playing against him on Civilization would be hilarious for obvious reasons.

Kalevala
01-15-2014, 05:59 PM
Mass Effect with H.P. Lovecraft. I'd like to see his reaction to how far the cosmic horror story trope has come.

But then again, he was an insufferable asshole and the entire series would take forever to get through.

I've made a terrible mistake.

Sephex
01-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Dork fanboy answer: I would totally play games with any of the Game Grumps.

Actual answer with a "real" celebrity: I would love to play the NES T2 game in front of Arnold Schwarzenegger and make him feel uncomfortably by asking why they didn't make a naked Terminator character sprite for the truck stop level.

Calliope
01-15-2014, 06:54 PM
I would play Sonic 2 with Bruce Forsyth, and we would both be wearing tuxedos.

Heath
01-15-2014, 07:23 PM
I'd like to play a good game of Smash Brothers with Sean Connery. Loser would have to sing Bond theme songs on karaoke machine. Sometimes Stephen Fry and Moira Stewart would pop by.

Shiny
01-15-2014, 11:55 PM
I would love to play Unfair Mario with Samuel L. Jackson. His reaction would probably be like, "This is some repugnant trout."

Scotty_ffgamer
01-16-2014, 12:07 AM
I think playing games with James Rolfe (AVGN) and Mike Matei would be a lot of fun. They seem like genuinely nice people.

Joel, Mike, Bill, and Kevin (I think those last two are the names of the people who do Tom Servo and Crow) would be pretty fun to play games with too. I'm envisioning playing the Resident Evil games with them, but I'm not really sure why.

Ayen
01-16-2014, 07:12 AM
Chloe Grace Moretz.

I don't care what games we play.

Jiro
01-16-2014, 08:28 AM
I want to play something with Vin Diesel. Not even really fussed, I just know he's a huge nerd under all that rippling muscle.

Citizen Bleys
01-16-2014, 02:18 PM
David Mitchell vs. Robert Webb in any of the Mario Kart games would be worth it just for the commentary.

noxious.sunshine
01-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Need For Speed Most Wanted (the original) with Tony Stewart or Dave & Ryan Blaney.

... Or my dad.. He used to be a minor celebrity in the Sprint Car racing scene around Ohio, WV and a few other places back in the day.

He gets frustrated with stuff like that though and isn't into vidya games.