PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg Justice

Ayen
01-17-2014, 04:16 AM
Who here has played Cyborg Justice?

This was another of the six Sega Genesis games I played all day as a kid. You got to play as cyborgs, pick your body parts and beat up other cyborgs! There was also a versus mode too so you could play against a friend. I think the main campaign also allowed for two players because I remember playing through it with my brother.

ZtiXaUU0I2U

Though I had no idea you could put them back together again just to kill them again.

Talk about Cyborg Justice!

Madonna
01-17-2014, 06:42 AM
There is a special joy in tearing off another cyborg's arm and attaching it to yourself so you can use it to tear off an opponent's torso.

However, it was a horrible game and I do not miss it.

Ayen
01-17-2014, 06:49 AM
I was going to rep your post until you said it was a horrible game. Now I'm just going to stare at you through the internet :stare:

Scotty_ffgamer
01-17-2014, 07:29 AM
I'm kind of impressed with how this game looks.

Skyblade
01-17-2014, 07:50 AM
This game was one of my very few lengthy experiences with frustratingly difficult games. I remember never making it far (I remember getting killed a lot by a massive jump I could never make), but I didn't just abandon it due to that, because I wanted to like the game due to the concept. Alas, I don't think I ever made that jump more than once, and I don't think I ever progressed past level two.

Ayen
01-17-2014, 07:53 AM
I remember the lengthy jump you're referring to, I just can't remember if I ever made it. I think what happened is my brother made it and after I fell down it just revived me next to him. Not sure.