PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy games you haven't played

Ayen
01-17-2014, 04:34 AM
What are those Final Fantasy titles that deluded you all these years? Do you ever plan to play any of them? Mine are,

#1. Final Fantasy III
#2. Final Fantasy IV
#3. Final Fantasy Tactics
#4. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
#5. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
#6. Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
#7. Final Fantasy XIV
#8. Final Fantasy XIII-2

And no, I have no plans to play XIII-2 or XIV any time soon. Or Revenant Wings. No interest in them. The After Years is a no go because I don't play cellphone games. I'm not getting into all the other spin-offs that are out there for my list. Lazy. Only ones I want to play one day out of this list are III, IV, Tactics and Crisis Core.

Discuss.

Pumpkin
01-17-2014, 04:38 AM
I have not played any of the VII spinoffs, although I own Crisis Core and the Vincent one. I haven't played XI or XIV, or XIII-2.

thekingsfalldown
01-31-2014, 08:29 PM
Final Fantasy IV (PSP if you can) Final Fantasy Tactics, and Crisis Core, are MUSTS. (though tactics can feel grind heavy)

Psychotic
02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
I've been meaning to play Tactics (War of the Lions) as the original was never released in Europe, and the FFIII remake. Not got around to either yet though!

black orb
02-02-2014, 06:53 PM
>>> Wow, looks like everyone here played Type-0 already..:luca:

Me, I have not played the online FF games and Type-0..

nirojan
02-02-2014, 07:12 PM
I have not played Type-0, XII: Revenant Wings and the old Saga games that were named Final Fantasy Legends and other spin-off like the GBA/DS Tactics advance games. I've played all the main series ones with the exception of XI which I started but never finished :(

Then... hmm.... I'm probably forgetting something.

DanielCLFFF13
02-02-2014, 08:08 PM
I have played one Final Fantasy. Which is Final Fantasy 7 PC version. And for the other Final Fantasy games, I haven't. I really looking forward for Fabula Nova Crystallis series. Which is Final Fantasy 13, 13-2, Lightning Returns, Type-0 or Agito and XV. If only one of them out on PC :(

magemasher
02-03-2014, 07:58 PM
FF1-6 I have played no more than 4 hours on each probably never will again because of how dated it is. Played all the others that are on ps1 2 or 3 disc format.

Mercen-X
02-04-2014, 09:59 AM
4 Heroes of Light
Before Crisis
Duodecim
The original "Final Fantasy III"
FF4TAY
Tactics Advance
Tactics WotL
Tactics A2
Type-0
Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy XI, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, XIV, XV
FFCC
Final Fantasy Adventure
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

There are other titles I could list, but only the ones I've already listed are those I would be interested to play.

Electroshock Therapy
02-07-2014, 01:01 AM
The ones I care about: V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X-2, and XII. I don't play MMOs so I will never play XI or XIV. I don't have a PS3 so I can't play the XIII trilogy. I won't make sequel or prequels a priority so I might never play them except for X-2. For some reason I single that one out, and it can act in place of XI. So I'm good with that.

Ayen
02-07-2014, 01:27 AM
If you have an Xbox 360 you could still look into XIII. The only difference is it has three discs since it doesn't have the BluRay capabilities the PS3 has.

V is one of my favorites and would love to see more people play it *nods*