PDA

View Full Version : Haley Joel Osment answers some questions on the internet

Jessweeee♪
01-17-2014, 05:10 AM
Hey reddit, it's me Haley Joel Osment, here to answer your questions. : IAmA (http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1vdrbr/hey_reddit_its_me_haley_joel_osment_here_to/)

He did an AMA on reddit today and answered a few fan questions about his time as Sora and other famous roles of his. :spin:

maybee
01-17-2014, 05:40 AM
Wow, lots of Kingdom Hearts questions! I am a fan of the series too, so I am excited to see what they do with KH3. I only have about as much information as you all do at the moment; they are still making the game, and my part is one of the last steps in the process. I won't be involved until later in the year at the earliest. But I will let you all know if I hear anything more!

Yeah this makes sense, it's still pretty early in development.

the number of times i have screamed "RI KUUUUUU"...

lol, even he knows that Soriku is canon :jess:

Edge7
01-20-2014, 05:29 AM
HJO seems like a pretty chill guy.

I especially like his comments on Bruce Willis

EDIT: It's also incredibly awesome that Haley is the only other person I know who's a fan of "Ritual Union" by Little Dragon.

Freya
01-22-2014, 06:54 AM
As with most AMAs I saw this hours after it was done. I'm sure he may know more about KH3 but of course he can't SAY that. I like the guy, he seems nice.

Pike
01-28-2014, 11:04 AM
I keep seeing this thread title on the front page and thinking "Wow, Haley Joel Osment is still around? I thought he disappeared into some black hole after The Sixth Sense and then we never saw him again."

Del Murder
01-28-2014, 09:22 PM
I think he only does KH now.

Jessweeee♪
01-29-2014, 04:17 AM
I saw him in this and thought it was pretty funny:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 8 | New Cast Featurette - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qIaBn3nQo)

Fonzie
01-29-2014, 05:52 AM
Has he grown into his body yet because he always looked oddly-shaped whenever I saw older pictures of him.