PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Mages

Ayen
01-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Which Final Fantasy Mage is your favorite class and why?

This was hard to choose and I'm evil for only allowing only one option to choose from, but I gotta go with... Red Mage! I like how it's a Jack of all Trades class and the outfit isn't half bad either.

Your turn.

Pike
01-17-2014, 12:20 PM
I gotta go with Red Mage for the snazzy outfit even though my bro Time Mage is a close second.

Karifean
01-17-2014, 12:23 PM
Blue Mage. A much better jack-of-all-trades than the Red Mage :P

Seriously, from Enemy Skill Materia over Quistis and Quina to Gun Mage, Blue Magic has always been immensely helpful and strong.

VeloZer0
01-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Red Mages always have swords.

Sephiroth
01-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Style: Red Mage.

Usefulness: Blue and Time Mage with Big Guard, White Wind, Angel Whisper, Magic Hammer, Time Spells and other supports.

Vyk
01-17-2014, 04:52 PM
My favorite? Black mage. I love pelting people with elements. My vote for the most useful? Probably time mage.

Pumpkin
01-17-2014, 05:09 PM
Black Mages. Reasons:

-The outfits are adorable. Especially the hat.
-Vivi is a Black Mage and he is the greatest Final Fantasy character of all time
-They themselves are adorable
-They start off weak but by end game they are ridiculously useful
-Casting elemental magic is cool beans
-I think they suit my personality. Physically weak, but smart (hush). They fight from a distance. They cast cool spells like Blizzard and water, and I love water and ice
-Which leads me too, if I were an FF character I would be a Black Mage. Preferably a Black Mage archer

I like all mages. I am much more about magic than about physical fighters so mages are always superior to other classes to me. I like White Mages, Time Mages, Blue Mages, Red Mages, all of them. But Black Mage definitely takes the cake for me :3: