PDA

View Full Version : Pasta

Ayen
01-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Who likes pasta?

As a kid I used to eat ABC and Spider-Man pasta all the time. I always liked the meatballs. On occasion my dad will make Eggshell Noodles (which is a kind of pasta, and I think I'm using the right name) and that is just so frigging delicious. Goes right through me and makes me regret eating them, but still, delicious.

Talk about the delicious.

Bubba
01-18-2014, 10:50 AM
I love pasta. Granted it doesn't really taste of much but it goes with absolutely everything. The texture is amazing. I love making pasta with pulled pork and apple sauce... aww man, I'm salivating.

Minami
01-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Pasta is great, especially spaghetti and lasagne. I also love to make pasta bake either in a cheese sauce with broccoli or in a tomato sauce with mushroom, pepper and courgette

Parker
01-18-2014, 12:40 PM
I tried making my own and it was ok but way to thick. I want to get one of those fancy pasta roller cutter things and make beautiful pasta

fire_of_avalon
01-18-2014, 07:42 PM
I love pasta. Granted it doesn't really taste of much but it goes with absolutely everything. The texture is amazing. I love making pasta with pulled pork and apple sauce... aww man, I'm salivating.
This... this is a thing? I want this thing.

Pumpkin
01-18-2014, 07:51 PM
I like pasta! Many different kinds with many different saucs and meats :3:.

One of my favorites lately is a creamy sausage with a cream and cheese sauce. Mmmm

Polaris
01-18-2014, 08:54 PM
I love pasta mostly because it's always so easy to cook, at lunch time I eat at home and I make tuna with pasta and cream, pasta with chicken, with shrimp and, my favourite, carbonara hmmmmm nom nom (and then I get fat) XD

noxious.sunshine
01-18-2014, 09:54 PM
My dad's spaghetti FTW

I also do a copycat version of Macaroni Grille's Pasta Milano (that junk is bomb.com yo) with bow ties, grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, toasted pine nuts,Italian seasoning, and Alfredo sauce... mmmmmmm

I also make lasagna, but it's expensive to make and feeds an army. Like in the neighborhood of $40 to make and weighs around 15 lbs once it's assembled.

Bubba
01-19-2014, 09:49 AM
This... this is a thing? I want this thing.

This is most definitely a thing. To top it off, grate some manchego cheese on top and mix in...

Your tastebuds will throw an annual party in your honour... celebrating the day they were first introduced to this culinary masterpiece.

Minami
01-19-2014, 01:20 PM
My dad's spaghetti FTW

I also do a copycat version of Macaroni Grille's Pasta Milano (that junk is bomb.com yo) with bow ties, grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, toasted pine nuts,Italian seasoning, and Alfredo sauce... mmmmmmm

I also make lasagna, but it's expensive to make and feeds an army. Like in the neighborhood of $40 to make and weighs around 15 lbs once it's assembled.

That pasta sounds delish, minus the chicken seeing as i'm veggie

fire_of_avalon
01-19-2014, 03:53 PM
I really love pasta but most of my family doesn't like much outside of plain old spaghetti with tomato sauce or alfredo out of a can. So I usually only get pasta when I go out to restaurants which is sad. I've toyed with the idea of making a batch of something yummy on the weekends then taking it to work with me during the week. I should do that.

noxious.sunshine
01-19-2014, 09:27 PM
My dad's spaghetti FTW

That pasta sounds delish, minus the chicken seeing as i'm veggie

It really is! You should try it!

Jess
01-26-2014, 04:00 PM
Lasagne is the best. Ever.

Yesterday I had pappardelle pasta with roasted mushrooms, and a garlic, chilli & mushroom sauce. It was delicious.

I love love pasta. Spaghetti bolognese. Tagliatelle with bacon & mushrooms. Mmmmm. :jess:

Jiro
01-27-2014, 12:15 AM
the pasta they served at the Washakie Center was bonkers delicious. That's how I put on like 15kg. Pasta errday

Shorty
01-27-2014, 02:39 AM
I loooooooooove pasta. I will eat any and all pasta. Give it here.

The way to my heart is through seafood parmesan/alfredo pasta. Oh yes.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-27-2014, 02:55 AM
I make a mean pork stroganoff-type pasta (or Pork Stuff as my dad always called it). I like most any and all pasta.

Calliope
01-27-2014, 05:10 AM
I like pasta, but it's mostly filler to me, I'd much rather just eat loads of olives and pasta sauce and vegetables and kidney-bean-meatball-things and a little bit of pasta ._.

Lasagna is amazing but it takes me so long to make and then I'm the only one eating it, so these days I'm more likely to make baked mac & cheese with loads of vegetables in there, too.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-27-2014, 07:00 PM
2/3 shifts I work the pasta station so I have no choice. x-x;

Mac 'n' Cheese is fucking delicious when made right.

I like lighter, creamier pastas. I love tagliatelle <3

Chicken carbonara is so fucking good.

Shorty
01-27-2014, 07:02 PM
I just had tagliatelle for the first time when I went to Scotland last year and hooooly trout it was so good!

I love me some homemade 4-cheese baked macaroni and cheese. :bigsmile: But I don't even care, I'll eat that mass-produced Kraft dino stuff any damn day. ANY DAY.