PDA

View Full Version : Magic Lamp

Ayen
01-19-2014, 11:10 AM
You find a magic lamp that holds an all powerful Genie inside and he/she shall grant you three wishes. What do you wish for? Aladdin rules apply.

Discuss
No fair, Tori, you didn't say what YOU would wish for! I'm gonna later I just need more time to think, God!

Shauna
01-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Aladdin rules being can't wish for more wishes, bringing someone back from the dead and for someone to fall in love, right?

Quindiana Jones
01-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Correct.

I wish for more genies.

Shauna
01-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Correct.

I wish for more genies.

P much.

Jiro
01-19-2014, 12:46 PM
I would totally wish the genie free if he wanted though because that basically makes him love me enough to give me useful wishes whenever. My other two are something I'll work on.

Not going to wish for an orange for a head though.

Minami
01-19-2014, 01:11 PM
My wishes are generic

1. Unlimited supply of money
2. Beauty
3. True happiness

Sephiroth
01-19-2014, 01:33 PM
My wishes are generic

1. Unlimited supply of money
2. Beauty
3. True happiness

He probably will give you everything you don't think about with those wishes.

I would keep the lamp to think about really important wishes and probably die before I know or it gets stolen.

Aladdin rules being can't wish for more wishes, bringing someone back from the dead and for someone to fall in love, right?

And killing someone.

And Genie can do some stuff of that. He says, he just does not like to revive people, so he can't make them normal living people again.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-19-2014, 03:58 PM
I wish to be the sultan.
I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!
I wish to be an all-powerful genie!

... ... .. Wait, genie, don't grant those wishes. That was a joke. Ah, dang it.

Pumpkin
01-19-2014, 04:03 PM
1. That my son have a good life
2. That no one every has to go hungry again
3. To know everything, but not right off the bat, just if I ask myself a question about anything, I will have the answer. Then I will use this to open a legit fortune telling service and make my living that way. Also, I could try to help people cope with uncertainty.

Parker
01-19-2014, 04:10 PM
i want to be covered head to toe in breasts of various shapes and sizes and colours but all perky and nice and squeezable

fire_of_avalon
01-19-2014, 04:54 PM
"I wish you are not like that nasty mean Wishmaster djinn or a monkeypaw jerk or anything like that. You know what I mean, butthole. Don't you try to trick me and if you do try to trick me I will instantly become powerful enough to kick your ass all over town. That's wish number one. That if you try to fuck me over I will instantly gain whatever it is I need to put a hurt on you."

Shorty
01-20-2014, 05:50 AM
My only requested wish involves making Jason Schwarzman fall in love with me, so I don't want anything to do with your silly lamp if you can't grant it. :colbert:

An unlimited supply of money would undoubtedly grant me the ability to do anything and everything that could ever make me happy, including completing my bucket list, caring for my loved ones, and a myriad of other options. I do wish I had a natural skill of some kind along the realm of art, music, or performing. I can't think of a third thing, so I'll just wish for the ability to please god let me meet Bill Murray before he dies.

Calliope
01-20-2014, 05:54 AM
Money would enable me to travel, go to school, schedule much-need medical procedures, buy musical instruments, work uninterrupted, and shoot as many concerts as I pleased - so that's a pretty great thing to be able to wish for.

And it would be cool if the Jamaican bobsled team could go to the next olympics.

EDIT: I guess my third wish would be to never depend on anyone else for anything, because most people leave me feeling let down so very often, even my smallest feelings die in their care.

Ayen
01-20-2014, 06:08 AM
I decided.

1.) For me and my family to be financially stable for life
2.) World Peace
3.) The genie freedom because slavery is wrong.

Lies! We all know you'd wish for random selfish crap! T_T

Botchmun
01-20-2014, 06:19 AM
I know Genies, they're assholes all of them. Each of these wishes will allow the Genie to hurt the world as only a Genie would want to.

1) Proof there's life on other worlds.
2) To be wealthy and powerful.
3) A turkey sandwich.

Fonzie
01-20-2014, 06:36 AM
My only requested wish involves making Jason Schwarzman fall in love with me...

You stay away from Coconut Records. :(

Shorty
01-20-2014, 06:36 AM
I will not.

Værn
01-23-2014, 01:35 AM
I'll just give the same response I gave last time this kind of thread appeared. It really is the best answer.

I'd use the first wish to remember who I am.
Then I'd use the second wish to undo the first wish.
Finally, having lost my memory of the first two wishes and confused about the whole situation, I'd wish to remember who I am.

Night Fury
01-23-2014, 01:30 PM
I think money, because with enough money you can do anything you want like Shorty said.

I might also wish for a superpower or something.

Ayen
01-23-2014, 01:36 PM
Those saying money make me think their wishes would go along something like this,

Wish 1: Max Money
Wish 2: Infinite Money
Wish 3: Batman Gadgets

Bubba
01-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Wish 1: I would wish for Superman's powers (without any weaknesses) because let's face it... his are the best.

Wish 2: I would obviously also wish for unlimited money. That way I will finally be able to open my research facility which will focus on the cross-breeding of donkeys and gorillas in order to create Donkey Kong.

Wish 3: Finally, I would wish for the non-existence of Justin Bieber

escobert
01-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Monies monies and moar monies!