PDA

View Full Version : If you ruled the world...

Pumpkin
01-24-2014, 06:10 AM
Would you be a kind and just ruler? What kind of things would you do? How would you run the world.

I would rule with an iron fist. I would impose my wants on everybody and a lot of things I disagree with would result in jail.

Just being honest.

Also, free donuts.

noxious.sunshine
01-24-2014, 07:17 AM
If I ruled the world...

.... I'd free alll myyy sooonnnssss

NW55FRXlPEs

On a serious note.. It'd probably be complete anarchy if I ruled the world.

Not really though. I'd probably legalize a ton of stuff. And have borderless nations and evenly distribute the wealth and crap and lock the bad guys away. You know. To be nice.

Old Manus
01-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Every day would be the first day of spring, for a start.

NeoCracker
01-24-2014, 10:46 AM
I'd throw away the bars and the cars and the war

And make sweet love to you

Laddy
01-24-2014, 11:29 AM
I'm far too soft-hearted to be a tyrant outside of some absurd stuff. (Make this video game for me, please.)

I would at the very least attempt to be fair, establishing a fair justice and legal system to hopefully keep peace seeing as I'm nice but also lazy.

escobert
01-24-2014, 02:29 PM
I would dismantle everything that was not part of the constitution and bill of rights and then go from there. I believe in peoples right to free will and that as long as you aren't hurting others why should I stop you from doing what you want? I would return power to the state and local level and basically make the federal government a wimpy shadow of it's former self.

Jiro
01-24-2014, 03:27 PM
nah. I'm not the leader type. I'd end up getting bored and make a couple mistakes and just say "fuck it" and let someone else do it. Then I would criticise the fuck out of them because in theory I always know better

Shorty
01-24-2014, 04:45 PM
No interest whatsoever.

Sephex
01-24-2014, 07:24 PM
Everyone has to wear a plunger on their butt and reverse joust while listening to Souja Boy. The winner of the tournament gets to spend the weekend with Cam Newton. You can bonus fight Cam to claim the title of Superman, however.

Ayen
01-24-2014, 07:43 PM
I'd have sex with a bunch of Hollywood actresses and then probably be poisoned or something.

Botchmun
01-24-2014, 10:57 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g169/war999/MotivationalPosters/EmperorCool.jpg

Just Sayin...

Scotty_ffgamer
01-25-2014, 12:19 AM
If I somehow became the ruler of the world (which would probably happen in a similar fashion to how Laguna came to rule Esthar: I just happen to be there when people want a ruler), I would give power over to someone else. I have no desire to rule the world and know I wouldn't be a good fit for such a position.

Let's say that I become ruler of the world and I somehow can't get out of being ruler. I'm really not sure what I would do specifically, but I know I'd do a lot of things with good intentions that will probably lead to the accidental destruction of the world.

blackmage_nuke
01-25-2014, 12:26 AM
First thing I'd do is attempt to address any pressing issues of inequality or unconstitutional government watching.

Second thing I'd do is hold an election because the only way I became ruler of the world mustve been by some magic means and that shouldnt be the way the world is run.

Jiro
01-25-2014, 01:00 AM
who are you to argue with magic though

Bubba
01-25-2014, 03:42 PM
I would delegate all the main responsibilities to my subordinates and have them run the world pretty much as it is now.

Being ruler of the world though I would no doubt be incredibly wealthy. I would sit in my mansion playing video games and eating pizza.

sharkythesharkdogg
01-26-2014, 03:54 AM
Dump money into space and sea exploration.

Lots of other stuff, but that.

Iceglow
01-26-2014, 08:51 PM
If I ruled the world? I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be a benevolent dictatorship. That being said however, I'm not as big a dick as Hitler, Stalin, Hussein or Gadaffi... somewhere in the middle, mostly benevolent but hell hath no mercy if you betray me.

Psychotic
01-26-2014, 10:25 PM
I'd have very little interest in micromanaging. I think I'd set down a fairly broad (though in some cases specific) set of guidelines and hire a large set of talented and intelligent underlings to implement them. I'd have an outside agency for monitoring the advisors' standards to make sure they're doing good and not corrupt, and the advisors would probably have to be brainwashed into fanatical devotion to me in order to make them uncorruptable themselves. In fact, I think a large fanatical army would work well to keep me in power while I live a very comfortable, if reclusive, life. Not in a "I AM GOD, FEAR ME" kind of a way, but more of a "well, smurf it, he's alright and he's got this huge smurf off army to contend with, let's leave things be".

Oh, and I'd wipe France off the map and Katy Perry would be an enemy of the state.

Fonzie
01-27-2014, 06:51 AM
Hm. I'd probably make pirating legal or something. Put a hefty bounty on Randy Quaid's head for Christmas Vacation 2.

LunarWeaver
01-27-2014, 09:31 PM
I'd come here to brag about it and finally have a big e-peen.

Kalevala
02-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Create libertarian paradise. Establish Church of Ron Paul. Amass army of corgis.

black orb
02-02-2014, 08:50 PM
I would rule with an iron fist. I would impose my wants on everybody and a lot of things I disagree with would result in jail.
>>> You would get a coup d'état on the first week..:luca:

Værn
02-04-2014, 05:20 PM
I would be promptly assassinated after declaring Elvish to be the official universal language of the world.

DanielCLFFF13
02-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Trying to find government who is corrupted by money and such things. We, the citizen chose them for some reason. One of them is to guide or to make our own country to be better. Instead they're using it to make their self richer. When I find them I let the law do the rest. If they ask for evidence then I'll find it.
Indonesia can't even deal with this thing. One more reason to hate my own country. How much cases that needs to be delayed by some political stuff. In my country we choose government by election (if this is the right word). They, the people who want to get seats in government, make some promises in streets, TV and even they created some commercial that cost even more. But after they get picked, they forgot about the promises they've made. It's very few people that very true to people. Wish there are some. But it's not the reality. They said that they're represent the people. But after the get what they want. It's nothing more than lies. One of the longer case that watch in news in my country, is the Century Bank (or sentury) case. They take profit about several hundred billion or trillion rupiah I guess, well around that. They needed a year to finally finish the case or maybe still on going if I'm not wrong. Is this the way government work? Or just some cover to the real story? What makes me even hate my own country that the organization to find the corrupted people just created recently. About 2-5 years ago if I'm not mistaken :D
But this is my opinion :)
Sorry if some of these words are not understandable. My english not very good, some of them are google translate :D

Ergroilnin
02-05-2014, 06:49 AM
I would return the law of eye for eye, tooth for tooth. You steal something? We take something from you, you hurt someone, you will be hurt, you rape someone, someone else will rape you, you kill someone? You will be killed.

Also no fucking wars, all the money that goes to military would be used for all kind of science.