PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber arrested for DUI

SuperMillionaire
01-24-2014, 02:15 PM
Justin Bieber Arrested For Alleged DUI And Drag Racing In Miami (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/23/justin-bieber-arrested_n_4650591.html)

Pop star Justin Bieber was arrested for DUI and drag racing in Miami, Florida, after leaving a nightclub. He was driving a Lamborghini and was drunk and high, and failed the sobriety test, and also non-violently tried to resist arrest, dropping a whole bunch of F-bombs along the way.

Seeing his recent bad behavior, I knew he would land himself in jail and have his face on a mug shot sooner or later (he even smiled on his mug shot too; is he proud of himself or something?!). I'm sure it's only a matter of time now before Miley Cyrus is next.

If Selena Gomez knows what's good for her, she better dump him right now, and get as far away from him as she can, as quickly as she can.

Shaibana
01-24-2014, 02:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he deserves it :l

Jiro
01-24-2014, 03:17 PM
If Selena Gomez knows what's good for her, she better dump him right now, and get as far away from him as she can, as quickly as she can.

They're still together?

Freya
01-24-2014, 03:22 PM
I hope he gets deported. You can have him back, Canada.

Shoeberto
01-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Surveillance watchdog concludes metadata program is illegal, ?should end? | Ars Technica (http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/01/surveillance-watchdog-concludes-metadata-program-is-illegal-should-end/) <- this also happened yesterday

Shaibana
01-24-2014, 03:36 PM

They're still together?

i dont think so? i think they broke up a big while ago?

sharkythesharkdogg
01-24-2014, 03:37 PM
That is more interesting, but I imagine it will do little to sway Congress.

Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised. :kakapo:

Agent Proto
01-24-2014, 03:48 PM
I've been waiting for this thread to be made. I've been catching up with all this nonsense from Bieber for several weeks now, because he's such an asshole. You may want to note that last week, he egged his neighbor's house in California and the police raided his home and his friend Lil Za was arrested for drug possession. Then Jared Padalecki of Supernatural made a tweet about this, and apparently some of Bieber's fans decided to boycott that show. However, ironically, the latest episode turned out to be the most watched show in three years. Justin will only get himself in more trouble if he doesn't clean up his act.

Tasura
01-24-2014, 03:50 PM
I hope he gets deported. You can have him back, Canada.

No thanks, you can keep him.

blackmage_nuke
01-24-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm sure it's only a matter of time now before Miley Cyrus is next.

Because all young pop stars are the same :roll2

Old Manus
01-24-2014, 03:56 PM
no one cares

Jinx
01-24-2014, 03:58 PM
no one cares

Shaibana
01-24-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm sure it's only a matter of time now before Miley Cyrus is next.

Because all young pop stars are the same :roll2

perhaps there is a curse on young pop stars

Jiro
01-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Miley Cyrus seems to be less of an arrogant asshole in regards to other people, at least to my knowledge. Justin Bieber thinks he is invincible and the sad thing is that he's probably right. The only thing that will put a dent in him will be something like a crippling drug habit or, y'know, killing himself while doing something stupid like this.

His fans are incredibly supportive. Even when he's clearly at fault. This might sound horrible but it would be interesting to see what the reactions would have been if JB had hurt or killed a fan and given 0 fucks.

Carl the Llama
01-24-2014, 04:39 PM
You know, a few years ago I used to feel sorry for the guy, people used to hate him just for his music... But these last few years have really changed him now I just think he is such a fucking waste of space and pray that he goes to jail for this... I mean a dui? What if he had hid someone? I also find it disgraceful that #wewillalwayssupportyoujustin is trending on twitter... Have his fangirls no shame? Also shame on the parents who let their children support him and his crimes. If I had a daughter who tweeted something like that, I would show her how damaging a drunk driver could be to a persons life.

Shorty
01-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Lock him up. Spoiled little shithead.

Del Murder
01-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Now he'll never be able to get a job at the FBI!

Shaibana
01-24-2014, 04:57 PM
i dont get his fan-club either.
how can you blindly follow someone like that? he would litteraly get away with murder.

Cuchulainn
01-24-2014, 05:08 PM
I love how you genuinely give a fuck about this shit.

Sephex
01-24-2014, 05:53 PM
sigh

Alright, I have been holding back on this awhile now because I believe that any post only contributes to the problem. However, I feel I have to say this regardless. So yeah, I am being a hypocrite by going on the following tangent.

Stop talking about Justin Bieber if you don't like him. 99% of the time I hear about anything he does is through people who supposedly hate him, but are more than willing to keep him in the public eye by bitching about the kid all over the internet. It's the same thing as getting mad that traffic is slowed down due to an accident, but when you reach the accident site you slow your own vehicle and take a gander--you are contributing to the very problem that is bothering you.

Do you want to know what bothers me more than Justin Beiber and his fanbase? People in their 20s and 30s carrying on about the kid like his actions effect their daily lives. You want to dude to disappear? Stop talking about him. Don't share that hilarious photoshopped picture of his mug shot with make up on. Don't post flimsy memes comparing 70s rock to him. You don't make yourself look any smarter or better than anyone else for having an internet tough guy attitude about one of the many line of pop stars. You are contributing to his success just as much as his fans.

Del Murder
01-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Sphex is right. We only contribute to the problem when we scrutinize these people and gossip about their lives. Besides, One Direction is much cooler anyway. Did you hear that one of them might be gay?

Old Manus
01-24-2014, 06:30 PM
That is truly interesting news. For four of them to all come out as straight together shows how close they are as a group.

Parker
01-24-2014, 06:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ChGnZRR.png
http://i.imgur.com/YhKkrfv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mm7gg8S.png

Jinx
01-24-2014, 06:43 PM
DRINKING UNDER THE INFLUENCE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Shorty
01-24-2014, 06:49 PM
ahahahahhaaha';fdgadadfadfgkyulim

Spuuky
01-24-2014, 08:02 PM
Remember guys, the important thing here is the mental health and safety of our beautiful Disney princess Selena Gomez. I hope nothing is allowed to taint her perfection. She should never have stopped being on whatever TV show she was on when she was a child actor. Not like that slut Miley Cyrus. Maybe Selena should be the new Hannah Montana.

Freya
01-24-2014, 09:58 PM
I for one live a boring life and am very entertained by pop culture gossip.

Just FYI. :colbert:

Denmark
01-25-2014, 12:31 AM
Z8eXaXoUJRQ

Calliope
01-25-2014, 01:12 AM
young people + ego + money + endless adoration & celebrity status = unfortunate likelihood of wrack and ruin.

or, reason 372 why JGL is the greatest

noxious.sunshine
01-25-2014, 01:51 AM
OLD NEWS. NEXT.

GOod JOb posting this like 3 days late.

Tasura
01-25-2014, 06:05 AM
OLD NEWS. NEXT.

Except he was only arrested on the 23rd, and this thread started on the 24th so only a few hours late as opposed to '3 days'.

Good job attacking people without checking your own facts.

Parker
01-25-2014, 12:32 PM
calm down Tas noxy only wanted to prove how cool she was for hearing about something before someone else heard about it

Night Fury
01-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Yawn.

And he'll still have a hit album out again, his career will not be tainted, he will still have his deluded fans. Much like Chris Brown.

Bubba
01-25-2014, 02:26 PM
Who's Justin Bieber?

noxious.sunshine
01-25-2014, 07:56 PM
OLD NEWS. NEXT.

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning+

It's called sarcasm. Build a bridge and get over it.
Except he was only arrested on the 23rd, and this thread started on the 24th so only a few hours late as opposed to '3 days'.

Good job attacking people without checking your own facts.

Pumpkin
01-25-2014, 08:55 PM
Z8eXaXoUJRQ

I'd never heard this song.

Its not the greatest.

Shaibana
01-25-2014, 10:30 PM
will she go after Miley cyrus? :P

Jiro
01-27-2014, 02:33 PM
no but guys remember he's "retiring"

I know I should do as Sephex says but this is one of the few times I allow myself to be a :bou::bou::bou::bou: about another human being because he kind of deserves it now. It's therapeutic and shit

Madame Adequate
01-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Okay I know we all want to prove we're cooler than everyone else and totes don't care about celebrity news but this is in the Lounge so first, knock off the stuff about "more important things happened" and second, be nice to each other in this thread.

And about Selena Gomez. :stare:

SuperMillionaire
01-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Z8eXaXoUJRQ

Yes, Denmark, I know about that song, and I actually like it. Yes, Selena Gomez, as well as Demi Lovato (see her "Neon Lights" music video), is a bit more sensual and suggestive in her lyrics, music videos, and performances, but it's nowhere near as bad as Miley Cyrus and several others. That song, in particular, is called "Slow Down," and the chorus contains the line "I just want to feel your body right next to mine," which is somewhat suggestive, but I heard far worse from others, so that's relatively tame. Some of her outfits are also somewhat more racy, though again, I've seen worse, much worse, from others.

Selena Gomez Gives Justin Bieber Ultimatum ? Go To Rehab Or Break Up - Hollywood Life (http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/01/25/selena-gomez-justin-bieber-ultimatum-rehab-breakup-done/)

Now, regarding Selena Gomez's relationship with Justin Bieber: my theory as to the reason why she stayed with him for so long, even when she knew he was becoming a bad boy, was because she was trying to discipline him; she tried her hardest to teach him discipline, but alas, she failed, probably because while she herself had a strong sense of internal discipline, she did not know how to properly teach him that same discipline. Ultimately, as noted in the above article, she gave him this ultimatum: go to rehab, or they will break up. Knowing her friend Demi Lovato also went to rehab for drugs and alcohol, she figured that she should tell Justin to do the same. Though beyond that, with his other instances of bad behavior, including egging a neighbor's house and spraying graffiti, among other things, to quote another of her friends, Taylor Swift, I think they should "never, ever get back together."

Deport Justin Bieber petition tops 100,000; White House must respond - latimes.com (http://www.latimes.com/nation/shareitnow/la-sh-deport-justin-bieber-petition-100000-20140129,0,1069943.story#axzz2rtmkai1X)

Deport Justin Bieber Petition Gets Counter Petition | WebProNews (http://www.webpronews.com/deport-justin-bieber-petition-gets-counter-petition-2014-01)

Following his DUI arrest, a petition to deport Justin Bieber back to Canada (he is Canadian, and is residing in the United States with a green card visa) was started on the White House website, and has now reached the threshold of 100,000 signatures, so the White House must weigh in on whether to deport him or not. Following this petition reaching the 100,000 signatures threshold, a counter-petition has started, stating that they do not want him deported; so far, it has less than 2,000 signatures on it.

Justin Bieber Vs Miley Cyrus Who Has More Press Now? (http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/justin-bieber-vs-miley-cyrus-who-has-more-press-now/)

2013 was the year of Miley Cyrus, and now, 2014 is shaping up to be the year of Justin Bieber spiraling out of control. There is a notable difference, though: Cyrus' bad behavior is mainly on-stage, with her performances, lyrics, and music videos. Bieber's bad behavior, however, is mainly off-stage, with his egging of a neighbor's house, spraying graffiti, and of course, his recent DUI arrest.

Justin Bieber gets fatherly words of wisdom from Miley's dad, Billy Ray Cyrus - National Family | Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/article/justin-bieber-gets-fatherly-words-of-wisdom-from-miley-s-dad-billy-ray-cyrus)

Knowing the difference between Miley and Justin's bad behavior, Miley's father, Billy Ray Cyrus, has advised Justin to "chill" with him in Tennessee, and take some time away from the spotlight. And it turns out that even Miley Cyrus herself is concerned with Justin Bieber's behavior, stating that she doesn't want him to get into too much trouble. Still, most people overlook the notable differences in their bad behavior and consider his advice "ironic," though nonetheless, in a way, it is, because of Miley's on-stage antics.

Justin Bieber?s dad is a ?bad influence? on pop star as others close to him push for rehab  - NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/justin-bieber-dad-bad-influence-source-article-1.1590658)

Another thing I just learned, recently, is that his own father, Jeremy Bieber, was hanging out with him in Miami at the time of his arrest, partying with him in the strip club they visited together, and even helped to block the street, so that Justin could drag race with his other friend. And considering that he too is a musician with a lot of tattoos on his body, including his entire back being inked (not that all people with tattoos are bad, but still), he is a failure, an utterly epic failure, at raising his son properly. Then again, he grew up mostly with his mother, and although she tried to discipline him, as did Selena Gomez, it wasn't enough.

Metallica?s Manager Thinks Justin Bieber Deserves A Spanking (http://ultimateclassicrock.com/justin-bieber-spanking/)

Peter Mensch, who manages Metallica and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, among other metal and rock bands, stated that Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, is not tough enough to administer proper punishment and discipline, and that if he, Mensch, was Bieber's manager, he would take him to the woodshed and spank him. He also predicted that if Bieber does not stop his erratic bad behavior, his career will be over in three years.

Justin Bieber and the Values of Young Celebrities | The New York Observer (http://observer.com/2014/01/justin-bieber-and-the-values-of-young-celebrities/)

To quote the article above:

I have nothing against any of these people. The person they are hurting most is themselves. They bought the all-American lie that fame equals money equals significance equals contentment equals happily-ever-after. The truth, of course, is that big money and superstardom are a rocket strapped to your back, but if you lose your inner GPS, you’ll drive your life right off a cliff.

Indeed, that is a very big myth, and the harsh truth is that it is a rocket that has the potential to self-destruct if they lose their way. To quote the article again:

But we, the public, are also complicit. We love reading of the decline and rapid deterioration of the people we worship. Is it motivated by envy? Is there something inherently entertaining about a young life destroying itself?

What is it about our culture that enjoys seeing celebrities deteriorate? I personally do not find it enjoyable, and would rather see them keep it together and under control. We all remember Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" song, in which one of the lines was "they tried to make me go to rehab, but I said, 'no, no, no;'" ultimately, her decision to not go to rehab foreshadowed her untimely death at the age of 27; it seems amusing when they're still alive, but once they die, it's not so amusing anymore, now, is it? I really don't think we should wait until it gets to that point. Let me also state that I do not, by any means, worship, idolize, or envy any celebrity. I may praise or criticize them accordingly, but I do not idolize them in any way. One of you also noted that there are blind fangirls on the internet stating that they will always support him, and that their parents are also blind fans too, and that makes me mad, because they are allowing Bieber to drag them down with him; thus, as I said before, it drags us all down as a society.

Another thing I've learned in my Development of Sociological Theory class is that laissez-faire, which basically means "let them do as they will," is not just a law; it is a mentality. Hollywood, as well as society in general, seems to have a laissez-faire mentality, allowing celebrities to do as they please, and that needs to change. They don't put restrictions on young stars and discipline them properly, instead just allowing them to do whatever they want; if they have enough internal discipline, good for them; if not, then "oh well," and that also needs to change; they need to teach these young stars discipline, so that they don't end up like Bieber and so many others before him.

Some people also say that children should not be allowed in the entertainment industry because they can go bad as adults, but I don't think that would be a good solution to the problem, because of what you said, Jiro. Rather, I think it's the system of which they bring children into the entertainment industry that needs to change. The current system pushes them very far as children, without teaching them proper discipline, which is why many of them grow up to be bad boys and bad girls; now, not all of them grow up to go bad, as some of them have stayed good, but the ones that do go bad get all of the press, giving all young stars a bad name; the ones that stay good seem to have a better internal sense of discipline than the others who go bad, but a lot of them do not have that discipline. I also have to wonder why so many celebrities have such easy access to drugs and alcohol. That really needs to change, and I think Hollywood should start going after these drug-dealers and bartenders who give celebrities these things.

Del Murder
01-30-2014, 05:55 PM
How long does the White House have to respond to the petition?

Calliope
01-30-2014, 06:04 PM
I dunno, but it's impressive that it already has almost double the amount of signatures it needs to be considered. The site FAQ says: We will do our best to respond to petitions that cross the signature threshold in a timely fashion, however, depending on the topic and the overall volume of petitions from We the People, responses may be delayed.

I wish people cared about non-celebrity immigration reform this much.

Parker
01-30-2014, 08:21 PM
Yea, its really sad that even hating Bieber gets more attention that the actual causes and reforms people blame the media for ignoring

sharkythesharkdogg
01-30-2014, 08:34 PM
I heard about that petition, laughed, and then thought basically what Calliope did.

I know we have enough crappy people here already, but is this really what we're going to be remembered as coming together for? :| So he's a little shit. He really did something potentially very, very deadly. Process him under the law, and be done with it.

Why wasn't there a petition to get the ex-CEO's of Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, or Fannie Mae, etc. deported after the economic debacle? It was golden parachutes, and sweet retirement packages for running their firms so poorly the government had to step in. Pretty sure that affected a lot of people much more directly, and with plenty of damage.

krissy
02-01-2014, 07:06 AM
who's fannie mae? does she sing country?

Jinx
02-01-2014, 03:20 PM
My theory as to why Selena Gomez is still with Justin Bieber is for publicitiy. And the $$$

Crop
02-01-2014, 03:23 PM
My theory as to why Selena Gomez is still with Justin Bieber is for publicitiy. And the $$$

They're not still together apparently.

Skyblade
02-02-2014, 07:47 AM

Does he really have a choice? Have you ever heard one of his songs? I did, once. I didn't know it was his until an hour later. I thought I was listening to a girl sing. Once his voice cracks, his career will be over anyway.

I know I should do as Sephex says but this is one of the few times I allow myself to be a :bou::bou::bou::bou: about another human being because he kind of deserves it now. It's therapeutic and trout

Honestly, he's never exactly been a model human being. He's always been an arrogant jerk (seriously, read any of his interview transcripts), and his behavior has just been getting worse and worse as time goes by.

Shaibana
02-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Does he really have a choice? Have you ever heard one of his songs? I did, once. I didn't know it was his until an hour later. I thought I was listening to a girl sing. Once his voice cracks, his career will be over anyway.

haha yes, view years ago in the car, and all the sudden somwhere half in the song my sister says: '' omg they are playing Justin bieber''

and im like: '' this is justin bieber? '' 0_o seriousy thought it was a girl xD.

i never hear any of his songs on the radio

blackmage_nuke
02-02-2014, 01:42 PM

Unless he becomes a rapper

black orb
02-02-2014, 08:59 PM
>>> Bieber arrested? wow, I guess this is part of his new "bad boy" image, girls will love him even more now..
Well played Bieber, now your fame and glory will reach new heights..:luca:

Jiro
02-03-2014, 04:25 AM
His voice did drop a bit already, that hasn't put a halt to his rabid fans.

Also lol at the fact that his father is a horrible influence. That sounds familiar :jiro:

noxious.sunshine
02-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Uh.

he's 19.

Way past that stage unless there's abother phase of male puberty I'm unaware of.

Shaibana
02-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Uh.

he's 19.

Way past that stage unless there's abother phase of male puberty I'm unaware of.

Lol, was thinking the same xD
the next step: getting a drug addiction and go to rehab!

SuperMillionaire
02-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Selena Gomez entered rehab herself for a brief time earlier this year in order to get over Justin Bieber, just to play it safe, knowing Demi Lovato's own struggles with drugs and alcohol, and learning from her experience, so that she will not repeat the same mistakes. She is now doing much better.

And check this out:

Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/team-usa-vs--canada-hockey-game-inspires--loser-keeps-bieber--billboard---photo-190901911.html;_ylt=A0LEVzmaaAtTZisA_SdXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzdTF0cTg4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dG lkA1ZJUDA3N18x)

Chicago-based company Command Transportation created a billboard that was a bet with Canada over their Olympics hockey teams, in which the losing country has to keep Justin Bieber. Unfortunately, it backfired on them...

USA Keeps Justin Bieber ? Canada Wins In Men?s Hockey Olympic Semifinals - Hollywood Life (http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/02/21/usa-keeps-justin-bieber-loses-to-canada-olympics-hockey/)

UPDATE on USA vs. Canada: Guess the US is keeping the Bieb now | FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/story/winner-wins-beer-loser-keeps-bieber-the-usa-canada-stakes-have-never-been-higher-022014?_mid=34751&_rid=34751.9200.163058)

And now, the company has been left red-faced and forced to eat humble pie after its Bieber bet epically failed...

At this point, it looks like Bieber is here to stay, and will not be deported.

Shorty
02-24-2014, 09:43 PM
Fucking hockey teams deciding the fate of our countries! Who decided to put that into play!

Shaibana
02-24-2014, 09:56 PM
well.. Murica was so stupid to agree to play in Canada's nr1 sport xD

Agent Proto
02-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Should've let the women's hockey take on that bet.

SuperMillionaire
03-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Yes, Canada beat us again, and this year, for the men, it was even worse, because while the women managed to receive the silver medal, the men got nothing at all. They still managed to beat Russia on their home turf, though.

As for Justin Bieber, he recently turned 20, officially marking the end of his teen years.

SuperMillionaire
03-21-2014, 06:56 PM
Oh, and also, in his jail booking, his pants kept falling down, too.