PDA

View Full Version : Funny (and gross) MMA revelations about flatulence and body odor

SuperMillionaire
01-25-2014, 05:00 PM
WMMA athletes utilize flatulence and body odor as part of fight strategy - Long Island MMA | Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/article/wmma-athletes-utilize-flatulence-and-body-odor-as-part-of-fight-strategy)

A number of mixed martial arts fighters have come forward with some pretty hilarious, but also downright disgusting, revelations: some MMA fighters have a tendency to let their hygiene fall by the wayside during training and matches, allowing themselves to stink, in order to throw their opponents off their game, and sometimes, when they take to the ground, they even fart in each other's faces! And it's not just the males; the females do it too!

ROTFLOL

Parker
01-25-2014, 05:11 PM
When I am having discussions with people I like to deadpan fart and look at them in the eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5egaR4WvLPY

Jinx
01-25-2014, 06:01 PM
This is probably the most normal topic you've ever posted, SuperMillionaire.

Del Murder
01-25-2014, 07:04 PM
And yet even that didn't deserve a non-spam reply, eh?

I think this makes total sense and I definitely would try to fart in people's faces if I did MMA. No holds barred!

noxious.sunshine
01-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Lmfao.

yeah. Totes normal.

Night Fury
01-25-2014, 09:24 PM
Greatest topic ever. I approve etc. etc.

Slothy
01-25-2014, 10:04 PM
Greatest topic ever. I approve etc. etc.

You would poop lover.

Jiro
01-27-2014, 02:35 PM
This makes a surprising amount of sense. Why did I not consider this earlier? Typically "fighting" involves some kind of honour but MMA seems to be very loose with its rule set and I applaud those people willing to be utter ferals in order to be the least bloody person at the end of a fight.

Slothy
01-27-2014, 04:04 PM
MMA isn't loose with its ruleset, and farting in someone's face isn't exactly dishonourable. Hell, I don't even really believe in their being an honourable way to fight. There's winning and there's losing. Everything else is just details.

Spuuky
01-27-2014, 04:51 PM
You would poop lover.I probably spent nearly a minute debating whether the implied comma was at "You would, poop lover" or "You would poop, lover."

noxious.sunshine
01-27-2014, 09:58 PM
You would poop lover.I probably spent nearly a minute debating whether the implied comma was at "You would, poop lover" or "You would poop, lover."

I did this too. lol.

SuperMillionaire
01-30-2014, 02:13 PM
MMA takes after the down, dirty, gritty, and "manly" images of street fighting, boxing, kickboxing, and professional wrestling, without being fettered by the ideologies of traditional martial arts; just look at any of the UFC or other MMA fighters, both male and female, and you'll see what I mean. And because body odor is connected to masculinity, I suppose that's another reason why some fighters do it.