PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Archived

Pumpkin
01-28-2014, 02:56 AM
I just realized my Cutest Pet Comp and my GeoGuessr thread are in the Archives. That means that years from now, new members will look upon the Archive, see those threads, and say "Who's that, mommy?" and then she will say "A hero, son. And her name... was shion."

Do you have any archived threads? Are you happy about this? Ashamed by your old threads?

Are there any really cool archhived threads we should read?

Yar
01-28-2014, 03:34 AM
I don't know if Mafia threads count, but I was part of the mafia team that (controversially) won without losing a single mafia member in the History-themed Mafia game. I will never forget that certain game!

Jiro
01-28-2014, 04:54 AM
I don't think I started any threads that ended up archived apart from Competition related ones, but I would love to see Soup Dude added and G13 and I faithfully recreated at least one archived thread between us. That thread probably ended up deleted rather than archived alongside its sibling though.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-28-2014, 04:57 AM
There's my Eyes on You thing I did where the spaces are all off from copying and pasting from word straight into the editor. It's awful.

The Man
01-28-2014, 05:01 AM
Unless the Purple Purse Thread has been added to Archives (and it absolutely needs to be), I doubt I have been.

Didn't you run a few editions of Eyes on You? Those are in the archives.

I think my Eyes on You threads are my only archived threads as well. I had a couple of other threads that people put in the archives but lonny bob moved them out and then they were pruned :mad2:

Agent Proto
01-28-2014, 05:11 AM
I have a few threads archived (well actually quite a bunch!). One where I made a fool of myself: http://home.eyesonff.com/general-archive/43740-whats-deal.html Also, some of the stuff I hosted were also archived.

TrollHunter
01-28-2014, 05:19 AM
I don't make threads, so a thread of mine being archived is nearly impossible.

Shorty
01-28-2014, 05:20 AM
Are all of the newbies going to be children of other members?

I'm pretty sure Ocean vs. Space has been archived. I went back recently and added a bunch.

Pumpkin
01-28-2014, 05:22 AM

Yes. It's a well known fact that we aren't allowed to date outside of the forum, so it would make sense.

Freya
01-28-2014, 05:26 AM
Ya know, I don't know! I think my comic one was archived. And the eyeson yous i ran.... i dunno probably a few. I make events and stuff a lot.

Jiro
01-28-2014, 05:28 AM

Yes. It's a well known fact that we aren't allowed to date outside of the forum, so it would make sense.

all my eoff crushes keep getting stolen :(

Parker
01-28-2014, 11:04 AM
im not letting my kids anywhere near this place

also i doubt any of my threads are archived and i dont wanna check tbh every single thing i post on here should probably be archived because everything i post is a thing of beauty

The Man
01-28-2014, 11:11 AM
I went back and looked and I do have one thread archived other than EoY, but it's not one of the threads I would have picked probably. Then again most people probably don't read my EoEO and Lounge tl;dr so whatever.

Old Manus
01-28-2014, 11:19 AM
Are there any really cool archhived threads we should read?Yes.

Bubba
01-28-2014, 03:08 PM
I would love to see Soup Dude added

Denmark
01-28-2014, 03:13 PM
this is my only thread in the General Archive (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-archive/98046-happy-rsl-day.html). though I do have several in the Feedback Forum Archive, if that counts for anything (it shouldn't).

noxious.sunshine
01-28-2014, 06:07 PM
I highly doubt I've been archived.

ANd yes, Shorty, someday my little girl will have an account of her own.. She will, however, not be allowed in chat.

TrollHunter
01-29-2014, 06:45 AM
It's frightening to think of my nephew or my potential future son/daughter interacting with... you people. :Oo:

Parker
01-29-2014, 10:35 AM
same but seriously

Heath
01-31-2014, 11:53 PM
My Mornington Crescent thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-archive/118985-first-official-eyes-final-fantasy-mornington-crescent-competition.html) is in the archive. This was basically an opportunity for me to be a smug Radio 4 listener and to confuse people by recreating the famous incomprehensible game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mornington_Crescent_(game)) from the excellent I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue.