PDA

View Full Version : Beauty, Brains, or Brawn?

Laddy
01-28-2014, 09:19 AM
The latest Survivor season is based on the tribes being divided based on which of these they identify with which got me thinking considering the prospects.

Which one do you believe you possess more? Or are you Jiro and just that much of a jack-of-all-trades?

I possess beauty and brains in moderate amounts due me being a student and some management work for the local anime con and doing some acting and modeling work for some extra cash. I would say I'm fair in the brawn department for my skill set, but hardly what you would call especially strong objectively.

Night Fury
01-28-2014, 09:21 AM
Probably beauty. I'm kind of a bit dumb sometimes, and I'm not strong at all. I usually get told I'm 'sexy' or 'cute' before anything to do with my brains.

Jiro
01-28-2014, 09:43 AM
I'm not a genius or anything but I pride myself on being clever. I'm not the strongest but I am quick and agile and have a high pain tolerance. Some people say I'm pretty attractive so I guess I got that alright?

Minami
01-28-2014, 11:53 AM
Brains. I'm pretty smart if i do say so myself. I'm not beautiful at all or strong

Psychotic
01-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Wild card. :colbert:

Denmark
01-28-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm brains. I used to have some brawn but then I got lazy B)

Bubba
01-28-2014, 04:14 PM
I'd like to think I have some of all three but if I had to choose one... erm, probably beauty? I don't know...

God, this is awkward.

Hollycat
01-28-2014, 04:27 PM
I definately posses more brain than either brawn or beauty. I'd give up a few points of iq to be beautiful though.

Pumpkin
01-28-2014, 04:31 PM
None :(.

I don't know, probably beauty or brawn. I get some compliments on my looks and my teachers have sent me to get several IQ tests growing up to see what my "full potential" was because apparently I wasn't living up to it, even though I was consistently getting grades in the 90%+?

I have no brawn. I am actually very weak.

noxious.sunshine
01-28-2014, 04:33 PM
I'm smart.. But more like.. Street smart rather than book smart. I remember back when it was the opposite, though.. ha.

I picked beauty though 'cuz not many people really get that I -am- smart IRL, or it takes them awhile to realize it 'cuz I don't really get close to people in general.

sharkythesharkdogg
01-28-2014, 04:47 PM
The only time I show strength is during fits of rage at inanimate objects.

The others......not so much, either. :kakapo:

Loony BoB
01-28-2014, 05:13 PM
All three. Yeah, that's right. That's what I'm lacking.

But seriously, brains is what I would be allocated to if people started picking teams. I'm known known for my looks or strength at all.

Miriel
01-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Brain, then brawn, then beauty. Although it's not very smart in Survivor to let people know that you're smart. And it's also risky for a woman on the show to come across as too strong. And even hot girls tend to get a target on themselves since they're seen as a threat as soon as they make any kind of friendship with a guy. :/

But anyway, I'm pretty strategic and intuitive. I can read people really well. As for brawn, just the other day I was lugging several pounds of gear and going up and down stairs at 7 months pregnant. I can carry a 25 pound bag of dog food, and 3-4 bags of other grocery, AND have control of my dogs on leashes all in one go. So yeah, I have brawn! Also, I look good in a bikini. ;)

fire_of_avalon
01-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Brains. I don't have much else.

Madame Adequate
01-29-2014, 06:54 PM
No beauty whatsoever, more brawn than you might expect given that I look pretty pudgy, and absolutely ridiculous enormous amounts of brain.

Pike
01-29-2014, 07:42 PM
[X] None of the above

Madame Adequate
01-29-2014, 07:47 PM
She doesn't have much brawn, I'll admit.

Beauty and brains though :drool: :love:

Shiny
01-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Probably brains. Beauty didn't come till about a year ago for me. Brawn I use to have a lot of when I was doing bench and squats but I've gotten lazy since then. My arms and abs are still pretty built/I can still kick your ass if I wasn't a pacifist.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-29-2014, 09:35 PM
Welp, it's gotta suck to be unattractive, dumb, and weak.

Ayen
01-29-2014, 10:25 PM
I'm average looking and not strong at all, so brains. That creativity has to come from somewhere.

Jess
01-29-2014, 11:03 PM
I don't think I really fit comfortably into any of those categories!

Shauna
01-29-2014, 11:16 PM
Brains, probably, and even then not by too much more than the others. :3

Okay, I lie, I definitely have no brawn.

Crop
01-29-2014, 11:32 PM
I look average, have no strength and I'm not very smart.

Although I am good at making myself look smart when meeting people or engaging in conversation. So I guess that takes some brain.

Shlup
01-30-2014, 12:01 AM
I have 0 brawn, and any beauty I had is kind of in the toilet since my body has totally not recovered since giving birth. And I'm aging. I don't think I'm dumb though, so go me!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-30-2014, 12:59 AM
I have 0 brawn, and any beauty I had is kind of in the toilet since my body has totally not recovered since giving birth. And I'm aging. I don't think I'm dumb though, so go me!

No hush, you still have beauty :love: