PDA

View Full Version : Atelier Meruru

Pumpkin
01-30-2014, 04:35 AM
So thanks to sticking to a budget for a month, we seem to have found ourselves with some extra fun money! So sharky and I both got ourselves two games. I bought this game.

I haven't played too far yet but I already feel like I'm doing it wrong. They threw a bunch of stuff at me pretty quickly and I'm having a hard time keeping up with it all. The time limits are making me pretty nervous.

I wanted to get Atelier Totori because I'd seen the character design and I think she's the most adorable thing ever. But they didn't have it. They had this one and Atelier Ayesha. I saw that Totori was in this game and I was hoping I would see her and she would be a meanie or something and I would be glad they were sold out but I love her even more now >.<. Is she playable at all in this game?

I do like Meruru's boots.

Any tips or advice for me?

NeoCracker
01-30-2014, 06:09 AM
There is a good chance you will get the bad ending the first playthrough if you aren't use to the play style of these games, but worry not! Sell all your shit except what you have equiped on your people, as the money carries over, but the non-equiped items don't.

Once you have formed the party you want, stick to that. It's to much of a time waster to level other people up as well.

Each character has their own ending you can get with them, so make sure the character you want that with most is one you keep in your party. :p

I believe you can get Totori, but it's been a while so I can't remember. :p

And Ayesha, mechanically speaking, is the best of the PS3 Atelier games, and is tied for the best writing with Totori.

I can't wait for the next one. <3

Tasura
01-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Personally, I wouldn't have gotten Meruru until after getting Rorona and Totori, but that's just me and the fact that I won't buy/play a game unless I can get everything that's directly related to it.

Ultima Shadow
02-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Hah - I just totally randomly got this game yesterday too. And I also wanted to get Atelier Totori first, but they didn't have it at my local shop either. Surely this must be the signs of some kind of global conspiracy!

I've only played for about 2 hours so far, but while I already can say that I like Atelier Ayesha's gameplay more, I find Meruru herself to be much more interesting than Ayesha.

Pumpkin
02-12-2014, 05:02 AM
I am 2 months away from a year (which I've learned in this game goes by incredibly quickly) and I am up to 11000 people, which I think is good? Or enough anyways?

Also I can now use Totori and Mimi and I am incredibly happy about this :jess:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroth
03-01-2014, 11:46 PM
I am 2 months away from a year (which I've learned in this game goes by incredibly quickly) and I am up to 11000 people, which I think is good? Or enough anyways?

Also I can now use Totori and Mimi and I am incredibly happy about this :jess:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can use my Trophy Guide:

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland Trophy Guide & Road Map - PlaystationTrophies.org (http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/atelier-meruru-apprentice-arland/161690-atelier-meruru-apprentice-arland-trophy-guide-road-map.html)